barbaric tribe
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:03:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  barbaric tribe
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: barbaric tribe  (Read 2154 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 08, 2020, 08:08:54 PM »

It does seem it's for real and not just some joke. Some Labor party members invaded the Green Party to name a Labor replacement for the Green House seat. In just a couple of hours.

That is low and anti game spirit. Maybe there was someone left in the Green who could have named a replacement. At worst Labor only had to wait a few days for a special election if it came to that and they probably win due to numbers advantage.

It's like a barbaric tribe invading a village. It is disgraceful. And as someone would say: Deeply Disturbing. With Labor number of members they could take control of almost any party. It's scary what they can do.

Edit: Maybe I should have posted in the Elections Board for the broad public.  
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 08:11:43 PM »

I am honored to be called a barbarian. The ends justify the means in Atlasia.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:14:19 PM »
« Edited: September 08, 2020, 08:18:20 PM by Biden +3 in Texas »

Breaking: video of the barbarians released
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 08:17:48 PM »

This is an incredibly insulting series of claims to make.  It didn't take us a couple of hours: it took a couple of minutes!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 08:19:24 PM »

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 08:34:59 PM »

This is an incredibly insulting series of claims to make.  It didn't take us a couple of hours: it took a couple of minutes!

I was being generous. And I left out rape references.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 08:39:58 PM »

Are you gonna condemn TMTH and WB for doing the same thing? Or do moderates only criticize left-wing pols for the things that both sides do?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:26 PM »

I was being generous. And I left out rape references.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:36 PM »

Are you gonna condemn TMTH and WB for doing the same thing? Or do moderates only criticize left-wing pols for the things that both sides do?

Stick to doing what you do best: being a zombie that doesn't contribute to Atlasia besides voting occasionally
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 08:44:17 PM »

Poirot has done more to the game then you,
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 08:47:49 PM »

Stick to doing what you do best: being a zombie that doesn't contribute to Atlasia besides voting occasionally

What is the point of statements like this?
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 08:50:36 PM »

Thank you razze. I am very disappointed in tmth and weatherboy's actions, and frustrated that-despite the fact that Labor has won every single gubernatorial election in the South since July 2019-the right wingers are about to rig their way into the governorship again. I also at this stage want to take the opportunity to agree with thumb's post in the thread, I have a very positive relationship with him. He has done great work helping our Covid response and has consistently been an impressive public servant. 
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 08:54:57 PM »

Calling out people who have no business speaking out on the issue.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 08:57:42 PM »

Poirot has done more to the game then you,

Ok? I didn't realize I asked but thanks for the update.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 08:58:00 PM »

That's a bit rude, especially to a FF like razze. What did he ever do to you?*

*Well he was one of the decisive votes for your re-election, but that can't be bad unless you think I should have won in February 2018.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 08:58:31 PM »

Thank you razze. I am very disappointed in tmth and weatherboy's actions, and frustrated that-despite the fact that Labor has won every single gubernatorial election in the South since July 2019-the right wingers are about to rig their way into the governorship again. I also at this stage want to take the opportunity to agree with thumb's post in the thread, I have a very positive relationship with him. He has done great work helping our Covid response and has consistently been an impressive public servant. 

How many times does it need to be explained to you on discord and on the forum for you to understand why you are wrong?

At this point, you are just being blatantly dishonest, and I'm glad you are posting here to prove I've always been right about the kind of person you are.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2020, 09:02:11 PM »

That's a bit rude, especially to a FF like razze. What did he ever do to you?*

*Well he was one of the decisive votes for your re-election, but that can't be bad unless you think I should have won in February 2018.

It was the truth.  But I understand that you have no clue what telling the truth is like.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 09:07:40 PM »

Thank you razze. I am very disappointed in tmth and weatherboy's actions, and frustrated that-despite the fact that Labor has won every single gubernatorial election in the South since July 2019-the right wingers are about to rig their way into the governorship again.
This is blatantly not true. Quit lying.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2020, 09:07:46 PM »

How many times does it need to be explained to you on discord and on the forum for you to understand why you are wrong?

At this point, you are just being blatantly dishonest, and I'm glad you are posting here to prove I've always been right about the kind of person you are.

What untrue statements have I made? The votes are there, very clear for everyone to see.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 09:09:09 PM »

Thank you razze. I am very disappointed in tmth and weatherboy's actions, and frustrated that-despite the fact that Labor has won every single gubernatorial election in the South since July 2019-the right wingers are about to rig their way into the governorship again.

Please don't insult our intelligence, we all know what is going on.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2020, 09:10:47 PM »

What untrue statements have I made? The votes are there, very clear for everyone to see.

Your entire statement was completely false and you know it. You are just mad that you couldn't bully weatherboy into voting the way you want him to.

Then again this is to be expected from someone who posts stuff like this:
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 09:11:58 PM »

Please don't insult our intelligence, we all know what is going on.
Explain. WB voted for a Laborite. I have said that I will flip my vote to ensure a Laborite wins. What more do you want at this point to prove that there is no scheme happening? You're a bully.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 09:14:18 PM »

Your entire statement was completely false and you know it. You are just mad that you couldn't bully weatherboy into voting the way you want him to.

I don't remember what context that was in, but I'm pretty sure that was not serious. I don't see the value in bringing this up-it is a big distraction.

I think we all know what the DA are up to, and you even seem to acknowledge it yourself. I do hope weatherboy and the DA change their minds though.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2020, 09:14:30 PM »

So let's talk facts.

In the past 3 days, a majority of the Green Party either left the game or rejoined the Labor Party (9 out of 17 members).

Of the 17 voters in August to [1] Laki, 8 of them (47%) have likewise either left the game or joined the Labor Party.

The entire leadership of the Green Party also left their party, demonstrating the actual level of concern and legitimacy among themselves and the party.

We could have waited for 1 more Laki voter to join us or leave...but was that really necessary? A majority of the coalition that nominated for this seat no longer is in the Green Party, and 1 voter less than a majority of Laki's voters from August are no longer Greens either. If you include people like Dule who voted for Laki, then a majority of his coalition is gone, in Labor or never was Green in the first place.

There is no mandate for a dead party to appoint a seat when the bulk of people who won that seat and comprised that party either no longer are part of it or exist.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2020, 09:15:53 PM »

I don't remember what context that was in, but I'm pretty sure that was not serious. I don't see the value in bringing this up-it is a big distraction.

I think we all know what the DA are up to, and you even seem to acknowledge it yourself. I do hope weatherboy and the DA change their minds though.

I'll say it again because I see you are still in denial.

You are just mad that you couldn't bully weatherboy into voting the way you want him to.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies