Liberal Party NPC Elections September 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:40:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Liberal Party NPC Elections September 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Liberal Party NPC Elections September 2020  (Read 1367 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: September 07, 2020, 05:33:12 PM »

Liberal Party Ad 1: Underdog
Playing in NPC election States in September the entire month

Voice: The People running under the Liberal Party are fighting for you!
Voice: Because they know that they will likely lose and are running to help you
Voice: The Liberal candidates are ordinary people like you and me that want to make a change in their communities and the nation.
Voice: So if you want people running to help you, make a change in their communities and nation, vote for your Local Liberal candidate in the September elections.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 05:49:33 PM »

Speech in Wheeling, West Virginia

I lived in western Pennsylvania my entire life, and I often went through West Virginia my entire life, and people are leaving every day, and this is a beautiful state that I hope that people move and visit. The Liberal Party candidates are people like you and me and they will fight for West Virginia!

The Liberal Party won't take anything for granted and they will make sure that West Virginia won't stay behind in the 21st century and that people will start moving to this great state and having families, starting businesses and building communities and having money invested into this state!

If you want this, vote for your local Liberal Party candidate this month!

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 12:36:26 PM »

Today, Ishan will try to convince Green Party legislators to join the Liberal Party because the Liberal Party will fight for the environment and for the average person.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 10:07:11 AM »

What I did today?

I campaigned across Suburban North Carolina, and I campaigned about modernizing our education system to the 21st century and about how the Liberal Party will be an advocate for you!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 10:05:08 PM »

Speech in Babylon, New York

I spoke to several small business owners who now support the Liberals because I introduced the "Lincoln Small Business Administration Act", because it would help them and their families and how they would vote for the party who had the person who made that.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 12:11:24 PM »

I'm in Morgantown, West Virginia. I want to talk about accountability, today. The reason why is because if you vote for a Liberal candidate, you vote for someone accountable for your community and for you. If you vote for a Liberal candidate, you vote for someone that doesn't have a higher force because the Liberal Party is a small party. If you want your state representative or Senator to be accountable, vote for the Liberal Party!
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 11:34:23 AM »

I'm in Niagara Falls, New York today. Niagara Falls is declining and nothing is fixing it. The Liberal Party will have Niagara Falls become a prosperous beacon by having a general New Deal, and the candidates are local candidates, who understand what it is like to live in Niagara Falls and under a Liberal New York, Niagara Falls will prosper!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies