TX Data for Progress: Biden +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:46:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  TX Data for Progress: Biden +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX Data for Progress: Biden +3  (Read 2864 times)
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« on: September 04, 2020, 01:11:26 PM »

Very nice! Best pollster during the primaries. If the average is less than 2.5 points on election day, Biden will win.

The RCP average in Texas now is also heavily biased to Trump. They don't include the last few polls that Biden led Trump, like PPP and this one, yet they include Trafalgar's ridiculous R+6 one.

Trump probably needs to be polling about 3% or more ahead of Biden to be a better-than even odds of winning the state.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 01:34:36 PM »

It goes without saying that an R loss in TX will mean a bloodbath and transformation of the Republican Party at all levels.

Did you see what they did after they got destroyed in 2008 and 2012? They just got even more radical and kicked all the moderates out.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 01:46:31 PM »

It goes without saying that an R loss in TX will mean a bloodbath and transformation of the Republican Party at all levels.

Did you see what they did after they got destroyed in 2008 and 2012? They just got even more radical and kicked all the moderates out.

The GOP didnt get destroyed in 2012

Yes, you did. Romney did better than just about every Republican Senate candidate, and Romney still lost by over 100 Electoral Votes.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 02:13:11 PM »

Keep telling ya'll that Texas is a Safe D state now, and I get laughed at. You wont be laughing at me come elction night when Biden is winning Collin and Denton by double digits.

I don’t know if you’re joking or not but I really think Joe is winning Collin. Not denton though

I also think Biden has an excellent shot at Collin too, unironically.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies