Trump voters: if audio surfaced of him calling war heroes “losers” who would you vote for?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 03:00:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump voters: if audio surfaced of him calling war heroes “losers” who would you vote for?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Trump voter: If audio surfaced of Trump calling war heroes “losers” and “suckers” would you change your vote?
I’d still vote for Trump (R)

I’d switch to Biden (R)

Someone else (R)

Not a Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: Trump voters: if audio surfaced of him calling war heroes “losers” who would you vote for?  (Read 2476 times)
Mail-order President
Dark Horse

Political Matrix
E: 0.50, S: -3.00

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2020, 11:05:09 PM »

I would vote for Trump even if he actually said this. 

The condoning of the riots and criminal violence in our cities by the bulk of the Democratic Party is the overriding issue in this campaign.  The Democrats have condoned and even encouraged the criminal violence, and that includes Kamala Harris. 

Put it in persepctive.  Balance a tasteless comment (albeit an unproven one) against Kamala Harris encouraging the "movement" to continue, Ayanna Presley calling for "more unrest", etc.  Joe Biden can't even call out BLM and Antifa by name, and is blaming TRUMP supporters for the recent violence.  (Joe 30330 may still have chutzpah even if he doesn't have full memory.  I'll give him that.)  The Democrats encouraged rioting at a point where the violence could have been contained.  They are not fit to govern, and that's even if I believed everyone else here says about Trump.

Pathetic unpatriotic un-American cultism.

How is Trump's shoe leather tasting?

Trump's policies on the violence in our streets are superior to Biden's.  His policies are sounder.

Biden's policies will reward lawless mobs and encourage more in the future.

This is what this election has come down to me.  Will our leaders protect law-abiding citizens or will they allow criminal mobs to run wild for political purposes? 

I've made my decision.  No toxic tweet can change my mind at this poiont.  Certainly, nothing from an anonymous source can sway me on this topic. 
Let's not forget that Kamala Harris promoted and raised funds to pay for bail for the rioters.
Vincent
azpol76
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2020, 11:21:53 PM »

I swear, the only kind of protests the right-wing is okay with is the kind of protest they can ignore... which ya know, kind of defeats the whole purpose of a protest.

They are tolerant of seizing public land at gunpoint. Provided they sympathize with the ideological goals of the perpetrators.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2020, 11:25:02 PM »

The condoning of the riots and criminal violence in our cities by the bulk of the Democratic Party is the overriding issue in this campaign.  The Democrats have condoned and even encouraged the criminal violence, and that includes Kamala Harris. 

Put it in persepctive.  Balance a tasteless comment (albeit an unproven one) against Kamala Harris encouraging the "movement" to continue, Ayanna Presley calling for "more unrest", etc.  Joe Biden can't even call out BLM and Antifa by name, and is blaming TRUMP supporters for the recent violence.  (Joe 30330 may still have chutzpah even if he doesn't have full memory.  I'll give him that.)  The Democrats encouraged rioting at a point where the violence could have been contained.  They are not fit to govern, and that's even if I believed everyone else here says about Trump.

Pathetic unpatriotic un-American cultism.

How is Trump's shoe leather tasting?

Trump's policies on the violence in our streets are superior to Biden's.  His policies are sounder.

Biden's policies will reward lawless mobs and encourage more in the future.

This is what this election has come down to me.  Will our leaders protect law-abiding citizens or will they allow criminal mobs to run wild for political purposes? 

I've made my decision.  No toxic tweet can change my mind at this poiont.  Certainly, nothing from an anonymous source can sway me on this topic. 

Trump has spent the last four years aggravating divisions and basically inciting people to riot. Biden will address the causes of the problem, such as systemic racism in policing (its existence is pretty much settled at this point, the opposition to reform is now just deflection about "violent BLM" as you are sadly doing). Riots don't just happen, while they are of course wrong and Biden has condemned them, they arise because of legitimate problems in society which the government has failed to address. Four more years of incendiary tweets won't solve anything.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2020, 11:26:09 PM »

Biden: "I wholeheartedly condemn violence and rioting"
Trump: "Soldiers who died for our country are suckers for going to war and losers for getting killed"
Fuzzy Bear: "Donald Trump has my enthusiastic support"
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2020, 11:31:42 PM »

Ultimately, Fuzzy is out of touch with America on this issue of race relations and social justice. Time and society have passed him by, and he's going to have to accept that.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2020, 11:33:51 PM »

Please explain to me why a thread directed to "Trump voters" has more anti-Trump people speculating about Trump supporters than actual Trump supporters.

Bad faith circlejerks are a popular atlas pastime.
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2020, 12:07:11 AM »

Trump: "Soldiers who died for our country are suckers for going to war and losers for getting killed"

Because Biden won't repudiate the rioters in particular.  He won't name BLM and Antifa.

Biden's statement is a cowardly Johnny-Come-Lately statement made 3 months after it was plain that major cities were engulfed in riots.  Better late than never, I suppose, but not really good enough.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2020, 12:08:55 AM »

Biden's statement is a cowardly Johnny-Come-Lately statement made 3 months after it was plain that major cities were engulfed in riots.  Better late than never, I suppose, but not really good enough.

Why do you lie like this? It's so disgraceful and sinful.

As you know, Biden condemned violence and rioting in May.

https://medium.com/@JoeBiden/we-are-a-nation-furious-at-injustice-9dcffd81978f
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2020, 12:10:20 AM »

Because Biden won't repudiate the rioters in particular.  He won't name BLM and Antifa.

The principle that "Black Lives Matter" and the law should reflect that is not changed by a few random criminals rioting.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2020, 12:45:26 AM »

Because Biden won't repudiate the rioters in particular.

Yes he has.  Stop lying.

He’s mentioned Black Lives Matter numerous times, because black lives matter.  He hasn’t mentioned Antifa because he doesn’t need to.  They occupy far more space in your imagination than they do in reality.

His first statement condemning the riots came four days after the riots began.  Stop lying.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2020, 12:47:43 AM »

Oh and in case anybody somehow missed Fuzzy Bear’s answer to the actual question posed in this thread:

This tells you all you need to know about Fuzzy Bear.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2020, 01:32:39 AM »

Trump voters have real contempt for this country and the principles it was founded on. No surprise that they have contempt for (or at least are indifferent to) the people who fight for those principles.

Remember, Trumpeters:

- NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO EXCUSES
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2020, 06:37:43 AM »

I have to admit I’m astonished by the discussion in this thread, even with Fuzzy Bear.

If there’s one thing Republicans have remained consistent on for the last 20 or so years it’s been a love and respect for the troops and the military.

The poll results and ensuing discussion shows that Republicans no longer have any respect or admiration for the military...rather, that respect is contingent on Donald Trump.

Make America great?  They’ve made America worse.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2020, 06:45:43 AM »

Why do you even bring this up when we all know that this has got nothing whatsoever to do with why you are supporting Trump? You were supporting Trump before George Floyd and you were supporting Trump after George Floyd. George Floyd and the riots makes absolutely zero difference to your support for Donald Trump.

Now this thread is about your dear leader calling american soldiers suckers and losers for being killed in combat for their country. I wonder how you would feel if Joe Biden or any other democrat had said this.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2020, 02:39:56 PM »

Biden has learnt that the riots are hurting his poll numbers.

Politics is sad greasy business.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2020, 06:29:43 PM »

You might want to check out the latest Wisconsin polls.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2020, 07:36:51 PM »

I have to admit I’m astonished by the discussion in this thread, even with Fuzzy Bear.

If there’s one thing Republicans have remained consistent on for the last 20 or so years it’s been a love and respect for the troops and the military.

The poll results and ensuing discussion shows that Republicans no longer have any respect or admiration for the military...rather, that respect is contingent on Donald Trump.

Make America great?  They’ve made America worse.

If Republicans had respect for our troops and military, they wouldn’t have invaded Iraq which they did less than twenty years ago.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2020, 08:09:22 PM »

Once again, Biden began condemning the riots four days after they began.  Why do you people keep lying about this?
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2020, 09:33:35 PM »

Once again, Biden began condemning the riots four days after they began.  Why do you people keep lying about this?

If election campaigns were based on truth, the Republican Party could not win.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2020, 01:38:58 AM »

Alternative facts is no longer just a sketch comedy punchline. Cultists like this lot believe it entirely.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2020, 08:02:39 AM »

If election campaigns were based on truth, the Republican Party could not win.

If elections were determined by actual votes, the Republican Party could not win.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2020, 02:32:29 AM »

#BOTHSIDESFUZZY

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies