FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:37:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX News: AZ: Biden +9; NC: Biden +4; WI: Biden +8  (Read 6560 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: September 02, 2020, 04:55:09 PM »

I'm skeptical of NC and AZ (at least by those margins), but I'm sure that WI number will have many posters here breathing a small sigh of relief.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 04:59:59 PM »

FOX is always a point or two Dem, and I don't believe AZ is that D, but if this is all post Kenosha there's no way to spin this as bad for Joe.

Who are you and what you done with our dear Horus?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 04:11:24 AM »

It looks like 3/4 SW states are now going to be Democratic. I wonder if Utah will trend D long term as well, especially post Trump.

It makes a telephone shape. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 06:47:49 AM »

This is some of the worst statewide polling done by Fox yet this year. Their nationwide poll before the conventions had Biden +7 and now I'm supposed to believe he's doing better in Arizona and Wisconsin than before? November can't come soon enough.

You seem to have a grasp on polling fundamentals, EG, so what's your reasoning for not liking these numbers short of "because I don't believe them"? (And yes, my red/blue av friends: you do this, too).

Bear in mind that this is coming from someone who will eat her Sunday hat if Biden wins AZ by nine, North Carolina by four, and Wisconsin by eight. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 06:50:50 AM »

I'm skeptical of NC and AZ (at least by those margins), but I'm sure that WI number will have many posters here breathing a small sigh of relief.

Nobody should be breathing a sigh of relief because of a Fox poll lol

I'm not sure I follow. 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2020, 06:59:04 AM »

This is some of the worst statewide polling done by Fox yet this year. Their nationwide poll before the conventions had Biden +7 and now I'm supposed to believe he's doing better in Arizona and Wisconsin than before? November can't come soon enough.

You seem to have a grasp on polling fundamentals, EG, so what's your reasoning for not liking these numbers short of "because I don't believe them"? (And yes, my red/blue av friends: you do this, too).

You don't believe them and AK Gross is tied with Sullivan, that's why Biden is winning by an insurmountable lead. Trump needs a 278 state, not a 260 blue wall state and MN, WI, MI and PA are going blue

Bear in mind that this is coming from someone who will eat her Sunday hat if Biden wins AZ by nine, North Carolina by four, and Wisconsin by eight. 

Ah, but the difference is that I LIKE these numbers, OC Tongue
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2020, 07:05:51 AM »

Marquette I definitely understand, but why is Trafalger more desirable than a Fox poll? Also, the topline of this Fox poll of Wisconsin is within the margin of error of the last Marquette poll.

Remind me, Dale, what was the last Marquette poll?
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 11:21:13 AM »

Exam scores are, as in the past, UNFAIR and WRONG.  They have been from the beginning, way off in 2019. 

I believe I'm going to graduate med school with a 4.0. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies