HR 25-09: Federal Initiative System Amendment (Final Vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:01:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HR 25-09: Federal Initiative System Amendment (Final Vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HR 25-09: Federal Initiative System Amendment (Final Vote)  (Read 1783 times)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« on: September 05, 2020, 01:21:12 AM »

Nay
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 12:33:31 PM »

On what authority is sev administering the vote? If that question can be answered, it goes a long way towards answering yours.

Was he designated by Razze in some fashion? That is the only thing I can think of.

Since the Speaker selection process takes, at minimum, multiple days to complete, I will do what I did in March to declare an interim Speaker, while we elect the Speaker for the September-October 2020 term. This will ensure that the official business of the House does not abruptly stop for 3 days while we attend to our duties here. So consider this an official decree from the Dean of the House, me, that SevenEleven shall be interim Speaker of the House until this Speaker selection is completed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies