Who will be the 2024 Democratic nominee for President (Post DNC edition)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:20:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Who will be the 2024 Democratic nominee for President (Post DNC edition)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who will be the
Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Gretchen Whitmer

Roy Cooper

Michelle Lujan Grisham

Andrew Cuomo

Stacey Abrams

Steve Bullock

Sherrod Brown

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Michelle Obama

Gavin Newsom

Cory Booker

Pete Buttigeig

Bernie Sanders

Phil Murphy

Elizabeth Warren

Keisha Lance Bottoms

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: Who will be the 2024 Democratic nominee for President (Post DNC edition)  (Read 1820 times)
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 04:50:26 PM »

If Biden wins almost certainly Harris, If Trump wins the field will be wide open I expect someone from the left wing to have a good chance at winning Id say Warren or AOC would be the most likely possibly Yang if Automation becomes a bigger issue
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2020, 08:01:45 PM »

If Biden wins almost certainly Harris, If Trump wins the field will be wide open I expect someone from the left wing to have a good chance at winning Id say Warren or AOC would be the most likely possibly Yang if Automation becomes a bigger issue

Warren will be too old and AOC won't get the nomination because she won't get the support of black voters.  Same for Yang.  In the event of a Trump victory this year, the 2024 nominee would almost certainly be Harris, but I could maaaaaaaaaaybe see Buttigieg or Klobuchar having a shot.  Or maybe even Tim Kaine, if he decided to run.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2020, 08:40:29 PM »

Warren will be too old and AOC won't get the nomination because she won't get the support of black voters.  Same for Yang.  In the event of a Trump victory this year, the 2024 nominee would almost certainly be Harris, but I could maaaaaaaaaaybe see Buttigieg or Klobuchar having a shot.  Or maybe even Tim Kaine, if he decided to run.
lol Buttigieg and Klobuchar are way less likely to win the black vote than Yang Warren or AOC plus thats now things will be much different four years from now
its pretty possible the nominee will be someone we arent even talking about rn
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2020, 09:35:13 PM »

lol Buttigieg and Klobuchar are way less likely to win the black vote than Yang Warren or AOC plus thats now things will be much different four years from now
its pretty possible the nominee will be someone we arent even talking about rn

If Iowa and New Hampshire reclaim their ability to anoint the winner, maybe that could lead to a dark horse winning the nomination.  But there's a lot of reason to think that the nominating process just doesn't work that way anymore.  I think it's highly unlikely that a candidate lacking a well-established base of support has a shot at an upset. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies