Sen. Harris allegedly accepted dirt on Trump from Russian comedians pretending to be Greta Thunberg
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 09:32:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sen. Harris allegedly accepted dirt on Trump from Russian comedians pretending to be Greta Thunberg
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sen. Harris allegedly accepted dirt on Trump from Russian comedians pretending to be Greta Thunberg  (Read 1118 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2020, 03:05:16 PM »

It's Perro Sanxe wot won it
Mimoha
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.22

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2020, 03:10:42 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2020, 03:49:54 PM by Optimistic Democrat »

Not even Donald Trump himself is taking this up. Nobody cares.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2020, 03:16:43 PM »

The Sun article has audio, and Harris sounds excited to talk with Greta, so it seems like they tricked her.  If the Russian comedians had managed to put together a fake recording and then Harris actually tried to release it, then that would have been a scandal and also hilarious.  But this doesn't seem like much of anything as it is. 
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2020, 03:45:51 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/kamala-harris-duped-by-russian-pranksters-posing-as-greta-thunberg/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR03xDwCZeR9_tEy6JbYRVxQb6g0v-3cS6_XUZKecPq82O5T_Kk31r2yDQI

One of the jokesters posing as Thunberg’s father, Svante, on the call tells Harris that the faux teen “has a recorder always with her” and that it picked up the bogus interaction with Trump.

“It was on Greta’s recorder. If you would like to get it, we can provide it,” the man says.

The fake Greta chimes in, “Maybe this recording can help you,” to which Harris responds: “Thank you. That would be wonderful.”

“I can testify against this terrible man,” the trickster tells Harris, who replied, “Yes, definitely, thank you so much.”

Before Harris moved to end the call, she said an aide “will follow up with you and we will stay in touch and work together. I look forward to working with you.”

The Pragmatic Moderate in action, lol!

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

Then you are complicit in the ruination of this country. All your moralizing won't change that.

One can say that about your support for the rioters in the streets today and make a credible argument.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2020, 04:06:06 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/08/21/kamala-harris-duped-by-russian-pranksters-posing-as-greta-thunberg/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR03xDwCZeR9_tEy6JbYRVxQb6g0v-3cS6_XUZKecPq82O5T_Kk31r2yDQI

One of the jokesters posing as Thunberg’s father, Svante, on the call tells Harris that the faux teen “has a recorder always with her” and that it picked up the bogus interaction with Trump.

“It was on Greta’s recorder. If you would like to get it, we can provide it,” the man says.

The fake Greta chimes in, “Maybe this recording can help you,” to which Harris responds: “Thank you. That would be wonderful.”

“I can testify against this terrible man,” the trickster tells Harris, who replied, “Yes, definitely, thank you so much.”

Before Harris moved to end the call, she said an aide “will follow up with you and we will stay in touch and work together. I look forward to working with you.”

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

Then you are complicit in the ruination of this country. All your moralizing won't change that.

One can say that about your support for the rioters in the streets today and make a credible argument.

This isn't about me, it's about you and your racism that you refuse to acknowledge. You bring up Black Lives Matter constantly out of context. Your issue isn't about riots, it's about protests against racism. To people like you, George Floyd got what he deserved. Heck, you probably go even further than that and think that Martin Luther King was a troublemaker. Harriett Tubman was a terrorist to people like you.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2020, 04:14:55 PM »

One can say that you should have been banned after you called another Atlas poster a terrorist sympathizer and that you have no credibility to make moral judgments about anybody.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2020, 04:16:23 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2020, 04:22:08 PM by Fuzzy Bear »

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

This isn't about me, it's about you and your racism that you refuse to acknowledge. You bring up Black Lives Matter constantly out of context. Your issue isn't about riots, it's about protests against racism. To people like you, George Floyd got what he deserved. Heck, you probably go even further than that and think that Martin Luther King was a troublemaker. Harriett Tubman was a terrorist to people like you.

I've never said any of this, and you're a liar if you assert that I have.

"To people like you".  Check your own bigotry and racial resentment.  Look at yourself for once.  Look at your own hatred.

EDIT:  Not only have I not said this, I don't believe this.  I need to say this for the slow learners.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2020, 04:20:17 PM »

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

"To people like you".  Check your own bigotry and racial resentment.  Look at yourself for once.  Look at your own hatred.

I didn't say you actually said it, just that people like you believe some incredibly off the wall things and by people like you I mean extreme right-wingers.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2020, 04:24:07 PM »

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

I didn't say you actually said it, just that people like you believe some incredibly off the wall things and by people like you I mean extreme right-wingers.

No, but you posted it in an environment where you know people will be happy to believe that and take it as a quote.

Check your own hatred.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2020, 06:21:35 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2020, 06:27:09 PM by ProudModerate2 »

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

No, but you posted it in an environment where you know people will be happy to believe that and take it as a quote.

Check your own hatred.

"Check your own hatred."
Hmmmmm. To me that sounds like someone who admits to spewing their "own hate," and just wants to make sure others keep their hatred in check.
And, please dont tell others that my hate comments are ... hate.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2020, 06:32:05 PM »

Literal spaghetti being thrown at the wall would be more effective than running with this in the general election.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2020, 06:40:09 PM »

You support Trump.

Yes, I do.

Check your own hatred.

"Check your own hatred."
Hmmmmm. To me that sounds like someone who admits to spewing their "own hate," and just wants to make sure others keep their hatred in check.
And, please dont tell others that my hate comments are ... hate.

Of course they are.  I'll tell you directly.

You don't mind if people you agree with hate.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2020, 06:57:03 PM »

Of course they are.  I'll tell you directly.
You don't mind if people you agree with hate.

Sorry, but you misunderstood my last sentence. I could have worded it better.
My last sentence was an "also" comment, regarding what you were "also" trying to say.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2020, 07:30:45 PM »

Well, this turned out to be nothing.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length