NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:51:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NPC Elections - Commentary Thread  (Read 4935 times)
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« on: August 20, 2020, 04:04:15 PM »

There was no confusion on the final version of the CoD bill and it isn't unworkable, it is just different from the federal "suggestions" that you gave. We had to act quickly because it is August, school is starting, and there were no guidelines in place. If the federal government doesn't take supeceeding action, it is certainly something we will look to amend/modify as we learn information from the GM team. I've tried to work with you on this from the very beginning, but it seems I am now expendable to attack because of my party affiliation. That's all I'm going to say on the matter, you're welcome to continue the squabbling with the rest of the DA over this ad, it is something I was not involved in. I only responded in the first place because you called me out directly.

I literally went over how it is unworkable. The federal standards are already being enforced for clarification, but the EO will just add further legal weight in case anyone wants to take the administration to court for protecting Atlasian kids.

I thought there was some collective decision to let education to the regions. It's not really for the federal level to decide how many students are in a class, to decide to close high school and things like that.

Maybe the president wants to make rules because the blame could get put back unfairly to the President for political gains but maybe act only if a region doesn't want to tackle the issue at all or is inactive but as a last resort. Regions first.

In North American federations, federal governments don't manage schools.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 03:31:45 PM »

bumping this thread for commentary of NPC elections and avoid disrupting a party's campaign thread.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 11:30:59 PM »

I don't know why he would associate with the party of bogeyman and disrespect.

It seems like the ad I mentioned in October:
https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=401620.msg7672825#msg7672825
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 12:07:20 AM »

I've just learned a new word: miasma. NPC elections have been useful for something.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 05:16:41 PM »

Maybe someone will ask for a full recount of the votes!
Maybe it's postal votes! Maybe there was fraud! Maybe some things are put on the wrong lines!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies