NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:59:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NPC Elections - Commentary Thread  (Read 4936 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« on: August 28, 2020, 11:25:30 AM »

Speech in Ponce, Puerto Rico alongside the Federalist candidate for Governor

Hello people of Ponce! I'm proud to be here because communities here have recovered well from the hurricanes we faced back in 2017 while the Federalist Party was at the helm nationally with the White House, the People's House of Representatives, and full control of the Southern regional government. This is due to legislation passed such as the Storm Surge, Coastal Flooding, and Tsunami Prevention Act of 2017, the Natural Disaster Relief Fund Act, the Hurricane Florence Relief Act, and last but not least, the Harvey Aid Relief Act, which was the first piece of legislation I have ever written back in 2017. These examples are real proof that our principles involve caring about all Atlasians, especially Puerto Ricans through acting on policy. A Federalist government in Puerto Rico will move past Labor's offensive and condescending smear tactics which won't work because we know that we have a real responsible alternative option to choose from. The Federalist Party is also the party of the family. We know that this state especially cares deeply for Catholic values, as they are the backbone of the Federalist base. This is why a Federalist government will be sure to do as much as we can to limit the cruel practice of abortion from happening here on this island. We also believe in people helping out those in need in our communities by fighting hunger and homelessness with a focus on making them hands up rather than permanent handouts. Labor depends on having a permanent underclass so they can make empty promises to the most desperate. Our policies will lead to much stronger economic growth and prosperity here which will accomplish much more for all walks of life. This makes it evident that Federalist Values are much more rooted in the values of Puerto Rico rather than the Portland Values of Labor, Greens, or even Democratic Alliance. Thank you very much and please don't forget to vote for your Federalist candidates for the state legislature and governor!
Lol "Portland Values"

Tbh I'm not even sure how many people in Puerto Rico know that much about a medium-sized city 2,500 miles away but ok
I mean it is the city where the Labor Governor of the South is from, and it's been in the news plenty lately, so it's a pretty solid attack line imo.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 11:35:21 AM »

Speech in Ponce, Puerto Rico alongside the Federalist candidate for Governor

Hello people of Ponce! I'm proud to be here because communities here have recovered well from the hurricanes we faced back in 2017 while the Federalist Party was at the helm nationally with the White House, the People's House of Representatives, and full control of the Southern regional government. This is due to legislation passed such as the Storm Surge, Coastal Flooding, and Tsunami Prevention Act of 2017, the Natural Disaster Relief Fund Act, the Hurricane Florence Relief Act, and last but not least, the Harvey Aid Relief Act, which was the first piece of legislation I have ever written back in 2017. These examples are real proof that our principles involve caring about all Atlasians, especially Puerto Ricans through acting on policy. A Federalist government in Puerto Rico will move past Labor's offensive and condescending smear tactics which won't work because we know that we have a real responsible alternative option to choose from. The Federalist Party is also the party of the family. We know that this state especially cares deeply for Catholic values, as they are the backbone of the Federalist base. This is why a Federalist government will be sure to do as much as we can to limit the cruel practice of abortion from happening here on this island. We also believe in people helping out those in need in our communities by fighting hunger and homelessness with a focus on making them hands up rather than permanent handouts. Labor depends on having a permanent underclass so they can make empty promises to the most desperate. Our policies will lead to much stronger economic growth and prosperity here which will accomplish much more for all walks of life. This makes it evident that Federalist Values are much more rooted in the values of Puerto Rico rather than the Portland Values of Labor, Greens, or even Democratic Alliance. Thank you very much and please don't forget to vote for your Federalist candidates for the state legislature and governor!
Lol "Portland Values"

Tbh I'm not even sure how many people in Puerto Rico know that much about a medium-sized city 2,500 miles away but ok
I mean it is the city where the Labor Governor of the South is from, and it's been in the news plenty lately, so it's a pretty solid attack line imo.
Okay, I guess? I'm not sure if in-game MB's 'officially' from Portland, but I'm not familiar with exactly how residency works in this game.

My point stands though.

He was registered in Oregon before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies