Trump/Pence vs. Domik/Gabbard
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:18:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump/Pence vs. Domik/Gabbard
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump/Pence vs. Domik/Gabbard  (Read 1298 times)
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 17, 2020, 01:59:27 PM »

Ken Domik and Tulsi Gabbard -- 66.5%, 370 EVs
Donald Trump and Mike Pence -- 30.7%, 168 EVs
Other -- 2.8%, 0 EVs

Is this accurate ? Agree or disagre,
SaneDemocrat

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 02:48:26 PM »

Not sure. Mcraven/ Michelle Obama is probably the strongest possible Dem ticket in 2020 though.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »

A ...YouTuber? And Tulsi Gabbard? Congratulations you have found the one possible ticket combination that would make me vote third party.

This is the worst map I have seen this cycle on Atlas, which is saying something.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 03:01:23 PM »

Domik is constitutionally ineligible, lmao
It's Perro Sanxe wot won it
Mimoha
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.22

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 03:25:59 PM »

Who the hell is Ken Domik?
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 03:53:12 PM »

A Canadian food reviewer. And by food reviewer I mean he uploads videos of himself eating fast food in his car on YouTube
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 06:58:30 AM »

A Canadian food reviewer. And by food reviewer I mean he uploads videos of himself eating fast food in his car on YouTube

Ken will save us

This fake news, all of you will be sorry for underestimating Ken.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 07:08:55 AM »

Look at the fool:

A ...YouTuber? And Tulsi Gabbard? Congratulations you have found the one possible ticket combination that would make me vote third party.

This is the worst map I have seen this cycle on Atlas, which is saying something.

Look at the fool: "A ...YouTuber? And Tulsi Gabbard? Congratulations you have found the one possible ticket combination that would make me vote third party." This is the kind of ridiculous nonsense we have had to put up with for too long on Talk Elections, but no more. It f***ing ends today. The last straw is when you give a "Tulsi Gabbard has voted for Hillary" video... that's not what she said, it was another video she made of "Tulsi Gabbard has voted for Hillary." Let me explain why that video is NOT the same one as the "Tulsi Gabbard voted for Hillary" video. The video was made months ago, and it was taken down by one of her supporters. It was removed by the owner of her YouTube account, but the person that made it still has it, it's on their account that I am not responsible for, so it is "the real" Tulsi Gabbard. It is a video I never made and it has no connection with what was posted on her video. In addition to making fake videos, these two other people on this site have made an awful lot of videos. I have posted videos about Bernie Sanders campaigning at college campuses, about why it is important that Bernie Sanders campaigns for VP, about why there are no more "corporate crony-capitalist candidates," etc. etc. They have been "voter suppression tactics", "polling tricksters" and that "Tulsi Gabbard is an evil leftist!" They have been "false flag" videos, "fake news," conspiracy theories, etc. They have also spent millions attacking my political opponents in a campaign to defeat me in 2016. I know this because I have seen their videos, and they have asked me if I am going to continue to publish these attacks. When I have refused to continue publishing their attacks, they have asked me if I am "stopping what I am doing to get to Bernie Sanders". So in answer to that point, I did not "stop what I am doing to get to Bernie Sanders." If I did stop what I am doing, I would be using my platform for political gain by spreading attacks against people who had the audacity to support Bernie Sanders. My primary goal for this campaign is not to get to Bernie Sanders. My primary goal is to win an Iowa caucuses. Because Bernie Sanders is running, I do not accept that my primary goal is to get to Bernie Sanders. I will not stop what I am doing in order to get to Bernie Sanders. I will continue to push my agenda in order to get to Bernie Sanders. I will not stop what I am doing because Bernie Sanders wants to run. He needs all of the support he can get, and he won
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 11:45:07 AM »

Look at the fool:

Look at the fool: "A ...YouTuber? And Tulsi Gabbard? Congratulations you have found the one possible ticket combination that would make me vote third party." This is the kind of ridiculous nonsense we have had to put up with for too long on Talk Elections, but no more. It f***ing ends today. The last straw is when you give a "Tulsi Gabbard has voted for Hillary" video... that's not what she said, it was another video she made of "Tulsi Gabbard has voted for Hillary." Let me explain why that video is NOT the same one as the "Tulsi Gabbard voted for Hillary" video. The video was made months ago, and it was taken down by one of her supporters. It was removed by the owner of her YouTube account, but the person that made it still has it, it's on their account that I am not responsible for, so it is "the real" Tulsi Gabbard. It is a video I never made and it has no connection with what was posted on her video. In addition to making fake videos, these two other people on this site have made an awful lot of videos. I have posted videos about Bernie Sanders campaigning at college campuses, about why it is important that Bernie Sanders campaigns for VP, about why there are no more "corporate crony-capitalist candidates," etc. etc. They have been "voter suppression tactics", "polling tricksters" and that "Tulsi Gabbard is an evil leftist!" They have been "false flag" videos, "fake news," conspiracy theories, etc. They have also spent millions attacking my political opponents in a campaign to defeat me in 2016. I know this because I have seen their videos, and they have asked me if I am going to continue to publish these attacks. When I have refused to continue publishing their attacks, they have asked me if I am "stopping what I am doing to get to Bernie Sanders". So in answer to that point, I did not "stop what I am doing to get to Bernie Sanders." If I did stop what I am doing, I would be using my platform for political gain by spreading attacks against people who had the audacity to support Bernie Sanders. My primary goal for this campaign is not to get to Bernie Sanders. My primary goal is to win an Iowa caucuses. Because Bernie Sanders is running, I do not accept that my primary goal is to get to Bernie Sanders. I will not stop what I am doing in order to get to Bernie Sanders. I will continue to push my agenda in order to get to Bernie Sanders. I will not stop what I am doing because Bernie Sanders wants to run. He needs all of the support he can get, and he won

...What did I just read?
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 11:47:01 AM »

Look at the fool:

...What did I just read?

Art
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 12:24:28 PM »

reviewbrah is better
MikeIrvine
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -5.74

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 12:42:41 PM »

If Reviewbrah ran, all the US problems would be solved and he would sweep all 50 states.
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »

Do you people get it yet?
Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States