Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:53:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?"  (Read 993 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: August 13, 2020, 08:10:53 PM »

Obviously he doesn't regret it, but it's about time that the media stops giving a f*** about what he thinks of them and actually start grilling him on all of his abnormal, destructive conduct.

It was time five years ago. That this hasn't been asked of him every day for the last four years and more is a massive failure of journalism. That said, I'm glad to see it done. Doing it was the right thing, and I'm sure it was not easy to do in the midst of a class of people that really doesn't want to acknowledge that the emperor has no clothes, even if it doesn't like him very much.

Donald Trump has broken norms for far too long. Hopefully this and recent similar events represent a dam cracking and all our media routinely calling out Mr. Trump's constant lies and gaslighting. (Which would still be praising him with faint damns. Still, I'll take what I can get, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for more.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies