Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:59:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump asked by a reporter: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?"  (Read 971 times)
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 13, 2020, 07:03:18 PM »

Trump was shook. His soul got burned.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 07:04:26 PM »

Obviously he doesn't regret it, but it's about time that the media stops giving a f*** about what he thinks of them and actually start grilling him on all of his abnormal, destructive conduct.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 07:17:54 PM »

The reporter who asked him the question:
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 08:10:53 PM »

Obviously he doesn't regret it, but it's about time that the media stops giving a f*** about what he thinks of them and actually start grilling him on all of his abnormal, destructive conduct.

It was time five years ago. That this hasn't been asked of him every day for the last four years and more is a massive failure of journalism. That said, I'm glad to see it done. Doing it was the right thing, and I'm sure it was not easy to do in the midst of a class of people that really doesn't want to acknowledge that the emperor has no clothes, even if it doesn't like him very much.

Donald Trump has broken norms for far too long. Hopefully this and recent similar events represent a dam cracking and all our media routinely calling out Mr. Trump's constant lies and gaslighting. (Which would still be praising him with faint damns. Still, I'll take what I can get, and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for more.)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 01:58:39 AM »

Every President needs to be asked this.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 03:20:58 AM »

BOTH SIDES DO IT!!!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 04:49:44 AM »

Looks like he knows the end is near and tax records will prove his corruption after he leaves office.

Even Trump supporters like SN and 2016 who were the most vocal supporters on the forum couldnt take it. That's why 2016 who was authoritarian thought it was a 2016, again with 13 percent unemployment vanished. His friend SN has vanished too
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 04:54:48 AM »

Looks like he knows the end is near and tax records will prove his corruption after he leaves office.

Even Trump supporters like SN and 2016 who were the most vocal supporters on the forum couldnt take it. That's why 2016 who was authoritarian thought it was a 2016, again with 13 percent unemployment vanished. His friend SN has vanished too

You come at the King, you best not miss.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 09:49:03 AM »

FF move. If Mr. Trump could, he would probably like to throw the dude into prison, or even worse.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2020, 10:29:36 AM »

FF move. If Mr. Trump could, he would probably like to throw the dude into prison, or even worse.
Jamal Khashoggi comes to mind.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2020, 10:53:13 AM by Everything Was Forever, Until It Was No More »

I think in a hypothetical Trump second term, the entire facade of the situation should disappear. Whatever happens as a result, it will be what it will be. Its a waste of time to pretend our situation is something is not or at least when it becomes clear that things aren't getting better or even stabilizing  anytime soon.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 01:22:30 PM »

Omg, I loved that. His orange face tells you more than a thousand words. The next reporter should have asked him this: "Given the fact you have over 20,000 lies on record since taking office, how are we supposed to believe anything that comes out your mouth?"
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2020, 09:16:24 AM »

Omg, I loved that. His orange face tells you more than a thousand words. The next reporter should have asked him this: "Given the fact you have over 20,000 lies on record since taking office, how are we supposed to believe anything that comes out your mouth?"

And Trump should have answered: "You don't have to."
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2020, 10:20:21 AM »

I'm sorely disappointed that Trump didn't call her a Worthless Hack unworthy of the "journalist " label and dismiss her.

Journalism should be about pursuing facts.  Anyone who thinks that question was nothing more than sorry self-aggrandizement has lost all perspective.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2020, 10:31:28 AM »

I'm sorely disappointed that Trump didn't call her a Worthless Hack unworthy of the "journalist " label and dismiss her.

Journalism should be about pursuing facts.  Anyone who thinks that question was nothing more than sorry self-aggrandizement has lost all perspective.

Exactly. It is a FACT that Trump has told more than 20,000 lies since he became president. Even you can't really deny that.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2020, 10:41:31 AM »

And Trump should have answered: "You don't have to."

And then the reporter should have responded, "We don't."
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2020, 10:43:39 AM »

Calling the reporter a "her" shows you haven't watched the clip or even clicked on his Twitter avatar, but are making a judgment based only on secondhand reading.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies