Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:54:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid  (Read 2193 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: August 13, 2020, 03:48:19 PM »
« edited: August 14, 2020, 12:16:18 PM by From Prussia With Love »

Okay, every Democrat on the site, defend this politician’s words and opinions that you have no control over or leave your party!

I mean, she's absolutely right.

Israel is an apartheid state, with a different set of rights for Arabs. They just inscribed in their constitution that Israel is a "state for the Jews" so I don't see how that means anything else but apartheid. Since Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated, Israel has especially descended into right-wing authoritarianism.

Once again I am ashamed that my religion, which survived thousands of years of exile, genocide, pogroms, and forced conversions is now being used as an excuse to oppress another group of people, like Rep. Tlaib's family.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 10:55:32 AM »

Tlaib is an anti-Jewish enemy of America

This is the type of discourse that conservatives engage in to shut down any opposition to their pet political policies. It smacks of McCarthyism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies