Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:47:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid  (Read 2169 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: August 14, 2020, 12:44:45 PM »

Okay, every Democrat on the site, defend this politician’s words and opinions that you have no control over or leave your party!
What happened in the last two months? You've gone from a reasonable right leaning poster to kind of a bitter sounding hack. I'm certainly not going to defend Tlaib's comments, I think Israel has done some things wrong but so does every other country including the USA. These "gotcha" style posts you've had lately, and similar from lfromnj and dead0man, are really lame and don't foster healthy discussion.

Whats a healthy discussion by your definition?
A circlejerk without any of those nasty right wingers?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 01:02:34 PM »

Okay, every Democrat on the site, defend this politician’s words and opinions that you have no control over or leave your party!
What happened in the last two months? You've gone from a reasonable right leaning poster to kind of a bitter sounding hack. I'm certainly not going to defend Tlaib's comments, I think Israel has done some things wrong but so does every other country including the USA. These "gotcha" style posts you've had lately, and similar from lfromnj and dead0man, are really lame and don't foster healthy discussion.

Whats a healthy discussion by your definition?
A circlejerk without any of those nasty right wingers?

Not stupid one liners such as this.

The thing is that it started a good debate overall with some sh!tposting involved . Do you really think atlas would have been better off if that debate never occured?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies