What Party will the 1st GEN X President be from? Which one will the 1st Millennial President be from (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:41:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  What Party will the 1st GEN X President be from? Which one will the 1st Millennial President be from (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Party will the 1st GEN X President be from? Which one will the 1st Millennial President be from  (Read 952 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: August 17, 2020, 10:49:20 AM »

Harris would be a Boomer, so it would have to be someone after her. Not entirely sure for Gen X. I'd say Dan Crenshaw but he's a Millennial.

Penesito the Pirate isn't going anywhere outside of his heavily gerrymandered Texas district. Hopefully he loses this year.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:32:36 PM »

Harris would be a Boomer, so it would have to be someone after her. Not entirely sure for Gen X. I'd say Dan Crenshaw but he's a Millennial.

Penesito the Pirate isn't going anywhere outside of his heavily gerrymandered Texas district. Hopefully he loses this year.

I don't like him either, but to make fun of him for his eye rather than attacking his ideas is ableist.

Nah, he's embraced it. He posts disturbing photos of USA marbles in his eye socket on social media. And, more importantly, has voted for policies that hurt many other people of varying degrees of ability and disability, so he earns it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies