Voter suppresion/"stealing the election" megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:00:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Voter suppresion/"stealing the election" megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Voter suppresion/"stealing the election" megathread  (Read 142785 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 22, 2020, 11:34:35 PM »

Trump lawyer in Wisconsin wants his own vote to be thrown out, saying he and his wife voted illegally

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attorney-heading-trump-campaigns-wisconsin-015616647.html

Of course, he wants all of the votes that people who voted that way (in person absentee) to be thrown out.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 11:52:25 AM »

Can't believe Trump hasn't added Bob Loblaw to his crack legal team yet.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 11:57:41 AM »

Can't believe Trump hasn't added Bob Loblaw to his crack legal team yet.

The meaning of "crack" in the description of that team is finally becoming clear.

I mean Trump Jr. is on the team and he's not even a lawyer.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 12:23:16 AM »

Trump is still going on about Detroit (which is not coextensive with Wayne County) and Philadelphia, which in any case swung towards him. The ingratitude.

When you're dogwhistling to your supporters, you can't get the racists riled up about the big swings against Trump in white places like Chester PA or Ottawa MI.  It has to be the evil negro who steals the election from Trump.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 03:14:05 AM »

It gets much better

Rudy somehow found someone more unhinged than him
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »

Yeah, this is most likely case where the lawyer will get sanctioned by the court.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2020, 11:46:05 PM »

National Review has come out against the Texas lawsuit calling it “frivolous” and highly unlikely to go anywhere. If that’s true (and I’m assuming it is but too lazy to read the article because I just don’t care anymore), it blows my mind that this many attorneys general would go along with it.

Because they consider it politically beneficial to lick Trump's balls
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 07:09:03 PM »

I watched some of the WISC hearing and, honestly, the liberal justices seem like ideologized clowns too. What the hell kind of judge accuses a lawyer appearing before them of being un-American to their face? This is amateur hour all around.

Disagree, treason is treason.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 06:47:42 PM »

Tommy Tuberville - the guy who couldn't name the 3 branches of the federal government - is now challenging the electoral vote.
What a farce this has all become.
That shouldn't surprise you.

Only 1 out of 3 Americans can name all three.
1 out of 5 Americans can't name a single one.

Tuberville is a former football coach. What would he know about the government? lol
So why did Alabama elect him by so much in a Senate race against Jones(not presidential)

Uh, Alabama
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2020, 04:54:59 PM »

Simple Math is full of sh**t.  I know fron spending a few minutes of research on their registered voter data that in Illinois they use the 8,036,534 figure of registered voters from the primary instead of the 8,364,099 figure from the general.  These guys aren't even trying anymore.

Ill Ind

Really all the research you had to do was read the words "gateway pundit"
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »

Meet one of Madame Kraken's secret experts who's "work" is repeatedly include in the Kraken's lawsuits as evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/sidney-powells-secret-intelligence-contractor-witness-is-a-pro-trump-podcaster/2020/12/24/d5a1ab9e-4403-11eb-a277-49a6d1f9dff1_story.html

She's a nobody in North Dakota with no expertise in anything and a continual thorn in the side of the State AG who has been prosecuting her for consumer fraud.  Of course the ND AG is one of those drooling traitor's who signed into the Texas AG effort to throw out results from other states.  Nothing but a sea of the dregs of humanity.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 01:11:28 PM »

While I'll admit that I'd forgotten about the "changing dates" incident when I made my post (and it's certainly something Powell may well face professional sanctions for), I maintain that there's not - strictly from what I've read - enough here to meet the standard of proof for a criminal conviction.  You'd have to prove beyond reasonable doubt (among other things) that this was intentional and not merely A) the result of incompetence or B) done by Powell herself or on her clear instruction as opposed to say, someone who drafted the motion going off the reservation or misinterpreting instructions.    

Both Powell and Lin Wood have certainly left a substantial paper trail of total incompetence (Is filing a document with the court with "plenty of perjury" incompetence or an admission of guilt?). 

At some point, they gotta go.  Would you let an electrician who keep burning down houses with his incompetence keep his license?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2020, 12:55:05 PM »

The Raffensbergers are like the Bilderberg(er)s, a global cabal.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2021, 11:47:59 AM »

does it also rub u guys really the wrong way too how all the Trump ppl talking about “illegal votes” seems to only center on places like Atlanta and Detroit?

kinda seems like a dog whistle thing if u ask me, and harmful to our national unity. what a disgrace.

Trump should just give it up and stop whining and dragging our national image down. I mean if he wants to try again in 2024 that’s on him i guess but right now he needs to admit he lost and stop being a whiny baby. too bad he’s a silver spoon who probably never heard the word no.

Yeah, it's been discussed before (in very long threads). Trump actually did slightly better than 4 yrs ago in places like Detroit and Philly and did much worse in educated white areas like Chester PA and Kent or Ottawa MI, but Trump's rabid backers are basically the Klan. Racist bigots with no math skills, so of course, it's the negro stealing the election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies