19-year-old Fmr. Candidate for KS Governor may have just won a State House seat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:16:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  19-year-old Fmr. Candidate for KS Governor may have just won a State House seat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 19-year-old Fmr. Candidate for KS Governor may have just won a State House seat  (Read 19567 times)
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« on: September 09, 2020, 02:01:37 AM »

This child will become a national figure of revulsion for the following reasons:

1. Republicans attacking Democrats, obviously.

2. Neoliberal democrats will show him as what happens when you allow an up and comer grassroots candidate to unseat an establishment politician.

1. Him being an absolute scum of the earth and a disgusting human being.

That's it.

Yeah, this really isn't something I think anyone cares to play the "progressive vs. establishment wing" game. Not a single person in the progressive wing (except for, I'm sure, a few sick randos on Twitter... because it's Twitter) is defending or supporting him and wants him out of the race and out of the movement.

Agreed it’s hard to make the argument that his actions are representative of a political tradition rather than the (I’ll be generous and call them mistakes) and ramblings of a disturbed teenager.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies