Joe Scarborough MSNBC and 2020 GE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:07:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Scarborough MSNBC and 2020 GE
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Scarborough MSNBC and 2020 GE  (Read 274 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 04, 2020, 05:29:24 AM »

So now that I'm rolling Swing Shift at the Factory on the West Coast all of my waking and sleeping hours mix, to the point that I am running a virtual "Grave Shift"...

Just got off texting with workers on the line who report to me, bcs of "mandatory OT" is in effect on the shop floor...

Still haven't had a chance of shut-eye and now am watching Joe Scarborough on MSNBC along with the Rev Al Sharpton, while the sun is rising above the Atlantic Coastline of the US...

Always liked Joe from back at the time of Iraq War 2.0, where he became one of my favorite Republican figures...

Joe S. appears like a "man of the people" who could potentially appeal to Republican voters, and esp in the early morn hours of the East Coast Seaboard will likely be rolling hard in FL, GA, SC, NC, VA....

Dunno how influential all this will be, but at min Joe will be rattling Trump's cages at the Insom PRES wakes up to do one of the only thing he does other than playing Golf (Reviewing Cable News Coverage of himself)...

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 05:48:33 AM »

Joe and Mika having been trolling Trump daily for like 2 years now. We owe them our gratitude, at least in this regard.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 05:56:50 AM »

F**k him.
He was one of the most prominent Trump enablers in 2016 with his softball telephone interviews and the constant promoting of HER EMAILS!!!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies