PPP: Gideon +5 in ME, Cunningham +8 in NC, Kelly +9 in AZ.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:32:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  PPP: Gideon +5 in ME, Cunningham +8 in NC, Kelly +9 in AZ.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: Gideon +5 in ME, Cunningham +8 in NC, Kelly +9 in AZ.  (Read 2179 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 05:32:08 PM »

New Poll: Arizona Senator (Special) by Public Policy Polling on 2020-07-22

Summary: D: 51%, R: 42%, U: 7%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
ctrepublican512

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2020, 01:56:29 AM »

Perdue is more vulnerable than you think, and I think partisanship will screw Bullock, but it’ll be very close regardless. As for Maine, I just refuse to believe this sketchy poll.

Here we go again. Alright, I’m still waiting for "polarization" to kick in and that supposed "partisanship" to cause Bullock's numbers to collapse. Can you let me in on when it will happen?  

On this occasion...

Do you think it’s a coincidence that Daines has barely (if at all) been polling better than Matt Rosendale's result in 2018 ever since Democrats decided to go all in on the race? Do you think Steve Bullock just had no idea what he was doing when he entered the race given that it’s apparently such an uphill battle? Do you think there’s a reason MT Republicans have pretty much never won a race when there were two competing sets of pre-election polls (one showing Republicans ahead in most surveys, the other showing narrow but consistent leads for Democrats)? Do you think "partisanship" was why Rick Scott won the FL Senate race in 2018 in a Democratic wave environment (you know, in that Titanium Tilt R state where Biden holds a commanding lead right now)? Do you think it’s a coincidence that the MDP has won so many close/competitive elections and the MTGOP's successes can be counted on one hand?

This. Someone like Bullock (who ran for President) doesn't waste political capital and a higher profile and waste it on an unwinnable Senate run. It was a very high-risk high-reward decision, and if Trump's collapse continues it's looking like a good gamble
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2020, 02:36:34 AM »

Perdue is more vulnerable than you think, and I think partisanship will screw Bullock, but it’ll be very close regardless. As for Maine, I just refuse to believe this sketchy poll.

Here we go again. Alright, I’m still waiting for "polarization" to kick in and that supposed "partisanship" to cause Bullock's numbers to collapse. Can you let me in on when it will happen?  

On this occasion...

Do you think it’s a coincidence that Daines has barely (if at all) been polling better than Matt Rosendale's result in 2018 ever since Democrats decided to go all in on the race? Do you think Steve Bullock just had no idea what he was doing when he entered the race given that it’s apparently such an uphill battle? Do you think there’s a reason MT Republicans have pretty much never won a race when there were two competing sets of pre-election polls (one showing Republicans ahead in most surveys, the other showing narrow but consistent leads for Democrats)? Do you think "partisanship" was why Rick Scott won the FL Senate race in 2018 in a Democratic wave environment (you know, in that Titanium Tilt R state where Biden holds a commanding lead right now)? Do you think it’s a coincidence that the MDP has won so many close/competitive elections and the MTGOP's successes can be counted on one hand?

This. Someone like Bullock (who ran for President) doesn't waste political capital and a higher profile and waste it on an unwinnable Senate run. It was a very high-risk high-reward decision, and if Trump's collapse continues it's looking like a good gamble

All our candidates except for McGrath and Jones are in winnable races.

Hegar  can win in TX since Cruz only won by 2 pts and she's only 6 pts behind and Ds are expected to compete in TX Congressional seats in House

KS Kobach can still win the primary against Marshall
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies