The Gulf Coast Sun (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:41:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Gulf Coast Sun (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Gulf Coast Sun  (Read 8088 times)
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« on: March 02, 2021, 12:46:04 AM »

Personally, I don't think Feds are any better than tossups in any of this month's states. I fully expect at least two of our incumbents to lose, and Labor making it close (or outright winning) Alabama isn't out of the question.

Just as with the last time these states were up, Labor probably does far better than anyone expects.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 12:31:49 PM »
« Edited: March 05, 2021, 12:56:36 PM by Representative Joseph Cao »

State Sen. Teller defeated the Federalist Candidate, Breckenridge Mayor Lawrence Read in the final round.

In the interests of consistency, and as per an earlier discussion with OBD over his map, the Federalist nominee in Colorado was state Senator Antonia Curtis.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 01:12:29 AM »

I love these maps, the last one is basically a divide on regional lines, which suggests a left to right divide.
The thing is that for the at-large seats, 3/5 from the south voted nay, which is all the more interesting.

I can't find the thread now but Sestak or someone in 2019 was talking about the at-large part of Congress becoming the sink for players who are ideologically out of step with their region and so can't get elected regionwide.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 11:46:05 PM »

insert joke here
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies