The Gulf Coast Sun
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:15:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Gulf Coast Sun
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: The Gulf Coast Sun  (Read 7843 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 25, 2020, 02:18:44 PM »
« edited: January 19, 2022, 12:24:14 AM by WB #NoToJo »

A bad working logo until I take the time to make one with real effort

Headquartered in Mobile, Alabama, the Gulf Coast Sun aims to be a weekly paper with news about elections, weather, and other small stories. Very similar to the IMS really.

I'm not gonna say that this will last very long, it may end up being every other week when I start college, but I like the idea of doing this.

Expect our first issue to focus on the results of the elections. Hopefully that comes out on Sunday the 1st.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 09:51:49 AM »

SPECIAL ELECTION ISSUE!

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2020

Local Elections Leave Much to be Desired for Both Sides
By Weatherboy

A map showing the results. 90%=Both chambers majority+Gov, 70%=one chamber majority, one chamber plurality+gov, 50%=both chamber plurality+gov

The first set of local elections was held this weekend, and the results are finally in. Labor, despite their national dominance, saw some disappointing results this weekend, including falling short of majorities in Illinois State House (56/118) and Colorado State Senate (21/50). Meanwhile, the newly-formed DA underpreformed expectations, though still producing a respectable result as they took the Governorship in Rhode Island as well as a plurality in both chambers. In Virginia they hold the position of kingmaker in both chambers. In Arizona, Washington, Alabama and Maryland, they placed second, making them the likely opposition leaders.

Arizona is the most uncertain state, as Labor+Peace does not achieve a majority. In this case, the Greens hold the balance of power, but we at the Gulf Coast Sun expect some case-by-case agreement in Arizona.

The biggest winners of the Local Elections, however, were certainly the Liberals, with Poirot's national campaign being commended by several, and studied for future elections. They managed a surprising second place victory in New Hampshire, putting them in the position of the opposition leaders.

Finally, another surprise for many was the New York Mayoral Election. The Federalists won by 6%, but only took 31% of the vote. The Liberals over preformed massively here, polling just 3 points behind Labor. Once again this is attributed to Poirot's constant strong campaigning.

Here are some quotes from those watching the results online.

Quote from: @SenTicTack on Twitter
Tbh I am surprised Labor did so well and other parties did badly. I really expected us to get demolished
Quote from: @WB1102 on Twitter
We didn’t do quite as good as I hoped, but this is still very good for a party less than a month old. #AtlasiaLocal #DAStrong
Quote from: @NotTheBeesAAAAAA on Twitter
We'll get em next time #DAStrong

One Bright Spot for Labor and Two Signs of Trouble
By Weatherboy

This weekend's elections also saw regional competition, and some bad signs for Labor have appeared on the horizon.

First, in Lincoln, the Labor supermajority was lost for the first time in months. Both seasoned policy wonk Ninja0428 and Federalist newcomer Brother Johnathan were elected. Although many say this was inevitable, it points to a potential Labor weakness in Lincoln in the future.

In the South, Labor saw their one bright spot in recapturing the Chamber of Delegates, though only barely. The Labor-leaning slate of MB, TimTurner, Peebs, and DTC all won, but MB will now have to find a replacement for himself in the CoD, after being re-elected as Governor with write-in opposition. Some say the Federalists dodged a bullet when conservative hardliner Jessica lost, stating she was "on the path" to being another Ben Kenobi. The DA also saw some success here, as tmth was elected relatively easily despite a scare early on.

However, the biggest surprise to many was Scott's underperformance in Fremont. Scott, being one of the most well-liked and respected politicians in Atlasia, was expected to draw little opposition. However, Fmr. Lincoln Councillor Lakigigar of the Greens and Mr. HarperCanuck of the Federalists held Scott to low 50s. It's not a good sign for Labor that this race was close to begin with. Whether this is a sign for things to come, however, remains to be seen.

Florida Man Arrested After Attempting to Reopen
By Weatherboy

Ron DeSantis at CPAC 2017 (cropped)
Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)

A Florida man was arrested this afternoon after he attempted to reopen his restaurant mask-free.

Originally just charged with a fine, the man proceeded to yell at the officer before reportedly attacking her. He then attempted to flee the scene before "indecently exposing himself to the officer", according to the police report.

His name has not been publicly released yet, but a picture of him has been provided to the Gulf Coast Sun, shown above.

TODAY'S WEATHER
Tampa: High: 89F Low: 77F Chance of Precip.: 50% Special Notices: None
Gainesville: High: 88F Low: 73F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: None
Tallahassee: High: 90F Low: 74F Chance of Precip.: 50% Special Notices: None
Panama City: High: 87F Low: 77F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Pensacola: High: 83F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 90% Special Notices: None
Mobile: High: 79F Low: 71F Chance of Precip.: 100% Special Notices: None
Biloxi: High: 77F Low: 74F Chance of Precip.: 100% Special Notices: None
Baton Rouge: High: 79F Low: 73F Chance of Precip.: 90% Special Notices: None
New Orleans: High: 79F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: None
Beaumont: High: 85F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 60% Special Notices: None

DISCLAIMER: as a work of fiction, any references or likenesses towards any real person are purely coincidental or satirical.

Questions? Praise? Hate? Direct it to the link below!
https://forms.gle/1ezLgR3G6Fwx6g99A

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 11:34:05 AM »

Thank you so much for doing this! It's great to see active newspapers (excellent commentary on the NPC elections as well)
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »

CORRECTION

Our issue stated that Labor fell short of a Majority in Illinois. While this is technically correct, they are now allied with the Lincoln Tricolor Party, giving them a narrow majority at 60 seats out of 118.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 11:53:47 AM »

Great edition.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 04:12:35 PM »

Thank you so much for doing this! It's great to see active newspapers (excellent commentary on the NPC elections as well)
thank you! I was feeling in a writing mood today, so I decided to not wait until Sunday.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 04:23:47 PM »

Nice paper, also great to know that Ron DeSantis is no longer Governor of Florida!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 05:50:18 PM »

Nice paper, also great to know that Ron DeSantis is no longer Governor of Florida!

No IRL politicians are in atlas, other than as humorous cameos. I remember some story back when Truman was GM about a "deranged man arrested on the capitol steps, screaming FHTAGN IS FAKE NEWS"
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 06:51:10 PM »

No IRL politicians are in atlas, other than as humorous cameos. I remember some story back when Truman was GM about a "deranged man arrested on the capitol steps, screaming FHTAGN IS FAKE NEWS"
Which Labor thinks is true.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 06:56:56 PM »

So to be clear, will The Gulf Coast Sun be unable to release an issue if it is cloudy? Or does The Sun intend to continue operations until our sun dies out?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 06:57:44 PM »

So to be clear, will The Gulf Coast Sun be unable to release an issue if it is cloudy? Or does The Sun intend to continue operations until our sun dies out?
Yes
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 09:08:15 PM »

After looking up said story, I could easily tell it was Donald Trump, but it would be interesting to hear about people like Stacey Abrams and how her crusade to expand voting rights is going. Cameos from well known figures like this are welcome news, though it would be nice to have some positive ones, as well. Cameos from figures like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton would also be nice to see (said some of this in the feedback form), but just clarifying that some positive stories about IRL figures would be nice.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2020, 04:19:10 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2020, 04:26:48 PM by Weatherboy »

SUNDAY, AUGUST 2, 2020

CHAOS IN LINCOLN: CHANCELLOR S019 RESIGNS
By Weatherboy

Lincoln's new government has run into issues as Chancellor S019 (LAB-Lincoln) attempted to name himself speaker today. After Councillors Brother Johnathan (FED-Lincoln) and Ninja0428 (DA-Lincoln) pointed out that such an arrangement could be unconstitutional, S019 abruptly resigned as Chancellor. This leaves the position open, but there is uncertainty as to who will occupy it. Councillor-Elect Cookiedamage (LAB-Lincoln) has yet to swear in, N1240 (LAB-Lincoln) is new to the game, and S019 just resigned from the position. The crisis also has led some to criticize Labor's "Strong and Stable" message.

This is a developing story.

August's Local Elections to Kick Off This Week
By Weatherboy

The local elections for August are coming up, and there are some minor stories to come out of them ahead of the campaign.

First is the surprising deal between Labor and the Greens. Outside observers state that the Greens may have gotten the short end of the stick in this deal, with minor concessions. One anonymous pundit stated that "The Greens might not have noticed how big of a deal they just gave Labor". Nonetheless, unless this agreement breaks down (which is not outside of the realm of possibility), Labor will have a mostly united left-wing front in Fremont.

Meanwhile, Fmr. President Weatherboy (DA-South) has announced a statewide tour of South Carolina, looking to lock the state down for the fledgling party. Observers state that this tour is quite obviously taking a page from Poirot's (LIB-Lincoln) largely successful campaign last month.

NYC Bartender Using the Perverse Nature of the Internet to Make Ends Meet
By Weatherboy

A Bronx bartender has begun to use the internet's endless well of weirdos to her benefit.

The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, has opened up an "Onlyfans" account, bringing in extra revenue as the rent prices in NYC remain high. "I don't want to get whiplash when the rent payments are due at the end of this crisis" she said.

The Gulf Coast Sun has managed to contact one of her biggest fans, who identified himself as a Labor Party Precinct Leader in Minneapolis.

Quote from: @alllaborallthetime on Twitter, through DM
Yo she sent me good feet pics tho

Even though she benefits from the practice, the woman feels "somewhat humiliated" at doing this. "If we had better rent controls, more housing and such, I wouldn't be doing this."

TODAY'S WEATHER
Tampa: High: 85F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: Expect minor rain from Tropical Storm Isaias in the coming days.
Gainesville: High: 85F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: Expect moderate rain from Tropical Storm Isaias in the coming days.
Tallahassee: High: 97F Low: 74F Chance of Precip.: 10% Special Notices: None
Panama City: High: 91F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 10% Special Notices: None
Pensacola: High: 91F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 10% Special Notices: None
Mobile: High: 84F Low: 72F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Biloxi: High: 88F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Baton Rouge: High: 90F Low: 71F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
New Orleans: High: 85F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Beaumont: High: 93F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 20%

DISCLAIMER: as a work of fiction, any references or likenesses towards any real person are purely coincidental or satirical.

Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 04:32:44 PM »

By Weatherboy

A Bronx bartender has begun to use the internet's endless well of weirdos to her benefit.

The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, has opened up an "Onlyfans" account, bringing in extra revenue as the rent prices in NYC remain high. "I don't want to get whiplash when the rent payments are due at the end of this crisis" she said.

The Gulf Coast Sun has managed to contact one of her biggest fans, who identified himself as a Labor Party Precinct Leader in Minneapolis.

Even though she benefits from the practice, the woman feels "somewhat humiliated" at doing this. "If we had better rent controls, more housing and such, I wouldn't be doing this."

Since this is a reference to BRTD, I will point out that he is actually a registered independent in Atlasia Tongue
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2020, 04:35:37 PM »

By Weatherboy

Since this is a reference to BRTD, I will point out that he is actually a registered independent in Atlasia Tongue
Idk who you’re talking about, we talked to a labor precinct chair not a “bee are tee dee”
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2020, 05:13:18 PM »

Idk who you’re talking about, we talked to a labor precinct chair not a “bee are tee dee”

Had the labor precinct chair roots in North Dakota?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2020, 05:14:36 PM »

Joe Crowley cameo next, please!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 11:53:00 AM »

New issue coming out later today. This ones gonna be an interesting one for sure!
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 04:03:06 PM »

MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2020

LABOR LOSES HOUSE MAJORITY IN MIDTERMS; IS THE ERA OF LABOR DOMINANCE DRAWING TO A CLOSE?

JosephCaoOfficialPhoto2009
Office of Representative Joseph Cao / Public domain

Rep. Joseph Cao (FED-IL), expected to be the next Speaker of the House.
By Weatherboy

For the first time in nearly a year and a half, Labor and Peace will not hold the House Majority. After signs of anti-labor momentum had been coming from last month's elections, the August midterms kicked that momentum into overdrive. According to preliminary results, the Labor+Peace coalition that has held the House since April 2019 lost two seats, reducing them to 4 out of 9 seats.

Own work made with https://parliamentdiagram.toolforge.org/parlitest.php
The House of Representatives if current results stand. Note that the placement of parties is by the left-right spectrum, not by where they will side.

The results confirmed that the tide of anti-Labor forces demanding change from the current administration is growing. Close results in the Fremont Senate Race and a Tied Lincoln Senate Race mean that Labor is fighting hard to keep their hold on crucial races nationwide. The results also may point to trouble in the NPC elections next week.

Some reactions:
Quote from: @PresidentPeri
Labor got the most votes and seats so the Speaker should come from our ranks. 30.4% is bigger than 48.1% according to DA math. good to know!
Quote from: @RepBessell
cao for speaker is fine. ideally it would be labor but he's by far the best non-labor person
Quote from: @WB1102
damn this was a close one. like I said a while back it was 50/50 if Labor would retain the house, and with one more vote they would've

Lincoln Senate Race Contested as Invalidated Ballots Come Under Scrutiny

Tony Blair (2010)
© European Union, 2010 – EU / Photo: Pavel Golovkin
Rep. Tim Holden
Office of U.S. Rep. Tim Holden (D-Pennsylvania) - front page / Public domain
Sen. Jimmy (Left) and Fmr. President Blair (Right)
By Weatherboy

Lincoln's Senate Race ended in a tie this weekend, but the results have been complicated due to the controversial invalidation of two Jimmy ballots, which some DA members claim was forced by Labor. PMs indicate attempts to have the two voters change their votes to Blair, which they did, albeit outside of the 20-minute editing window, or in a new post, causing their votes to be invalidated.

Internal sources say that the Democratic Alliance plans to contest the ballots, arguing that Labor leaders coerced the voters into invalidating their ballots. This could be an illegal move if the allegations are true. Lincoln Councillor Ninja (DA-NJ) and others, including Representative-Elect Lakigigar (GRN-AK) have expressed support for removing the 20 minute editing window to prevent "post-vote campaigning".

This is a developing story.

VP SESTAK RESIGNS

Joe Sestak August 2019 (3) (cropped)
Christopher Michel / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

Vice President Sestak during the June Campaign
By Weatherboy

Vice President Sestak (LAB-PA) resigned his position early this morning. In an emotional speech, the Vice President stated that "it is now undeniably time that I pass the torch to newer players, in all direction[sic], to leave their mark upon the game."

Sestak has served as a Representative, Fremont Senator, Labor Party Chair, and Governor of Lincoln before he became Vice President in July of this year. After two years in the spotlight, Sestak said that "my time as an active player in this game must come to an end, as all things do." Implying that he will not return to elected office.

We wish Sestak all the best of luck in his future endeavors and thank him for his tireless service to Atlasia.

TODAY'S WEATHER
Tampa: High: 81F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 50% Special Notices: None
Gainesville: High: 84F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 60% Special Notices: None
Tallahassee: High: 89F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 100% Special Notices: Expect Minor effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Marginal flooding chance.
Panama City: High: 78F Low: 77F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: Expect Moderate effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Slight flooding chance.
Pensacola: High: 79F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 90% Special Notices: Expect Moderate effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Slight flooding chance.
Mobile: High: 81F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 100% Special Notices: Expect Moderate effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Slight flooding chance.
Biloxi: High: 85F Low: 75F Chance of Precip.: 100% Special Notices: Expect Minor effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Slight flooding chance.
Baton Rouge: High: 94F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 50% Special Notices: Expect Minor effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Marginal flooding chance.
New Orleans: High: 85F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: Expect Minor effects from Tropical Storm Marco today. Slight flooding chance.
Beaumont: High: 94F Low: 76F Chance of Precip.: 10% Speacial Notices: Expect Minor effects from Tropical Storm Marco today.

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2020, 04:54:55 PM »

Nice write-up! To clarify my statement — a lot of Congressmen would be “fine” as Speaker. I’m waiting to see how negotiations/candidacies shake out, as we all should, before I formulate takes on who should get the job.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2020, 06:25:21 PM »

Great issue. Nice commentary.

Weatherboy, you are a great Atlasia journalist.

P.S. Is the weather data real or fictional?
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2020, 09:48:38 AM »

Great issue. Nice commentary.

Weatherboy, you are a great Atlasia journalist.

P.S. Is the weather data real or fictional?
real. Basically just copying it from Wunderground and adding notes on any special situations.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2020, 10:31:30 PM »

new issue coming out tomorrow most likely.
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »

SPECIAL ELECTION ISSUE!

SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 2020

LOCAL ELECTIONS: DA WINS BIG
By Weatherboy

A map showing the results. 90%=Both chambers majority+Gov, 70%=one chamber majority, one chamber plurality+gov, 50%=both chamber plurality+gov. Florida represents the Miami Mayoral Election.

As polls around the country closed this weekend, many pondered if the momentum that non-Laborite forces had going into the midterms would persist into the local elections. Not only did that momentum continue, but it towered even higher, crashing down in a "blue wave" as Labor was relegated to coming first in only 3 out of 10 states holding local elections.

No longer a small political force, the Democratic Alliance were the clear winners last night, not only winning 4 Governorships, total control in South Carolina, where Fmr. President WB campaigned aggressively, and -by the slimmest of margins- the Miami Mayoralty, but also second place finishes in Alaska, California, and South Dakota.

This is contributed to strong campaigning from the party, with figures like Delegate tmth, Councillor Ninja, Fmr. President WB, Representative-Elect Beeman, and several others touring the states across the nation. The ad creation team (whose identities are unknown) also pumped out numerous hard-hitting ads, including positive ones like one featuring an Alaska Native oil driller, or ones that more quietly hit Labor, like two separate ads with school themes. However the campaign was not without slip-ups, as an ad saying that Labor would "unleash Oklahoma's COVID" was attacked hard.

In Alaska, despite the Labor Party winning the Governorship, it's possible that the Alaskan Greens, angry at the attacks from Labor, could form a coalition with the DA and Federalists. These attacks contributed to the Greens backing out of the deal struck with Labor earlier this month. However whether this so-called "Coalition of Chaos" will form is yet to be seen.

In Lincoln, the DA surprised everyone (including themselves) with a full sweep of the states there. Reportedly state DA leaders are looking to form a coalition with the like-minded Liberals, who were once again bolstered by Poirot's continuous campaigning. However, in Wisconsin and Indiana some Federalists or Labor dissidents would have to join to create a working majority.

Looking at the swings from polling at the beginning of the month, the DA gained in every single state, sometimes by double digit margins (in Michigan and South Carolina, they even managed an amazing 20-point gain) while Labor lost ground everywhere. Most dramatically was in Puerto Rico, where they lost nearly 20 percent. This is attributed to an ill-fated campaign speech by Governor MB, which was rebutted by his former partner in the White House WB in a speech just across San Juan Bay. Not a good sign for a party looking to bounce back after tough midterm elections.

Labor officials have stated that they're learning from their mistakes, and look to campaign hard in the elections next month. Whether they can stop the tide, however, remains to be seen.

MB AWAITING CONFIRMATION TO BECOME NEW VP
By Weatherboy

After a rocky attempt at appointing Senator-elect TedBessell (LAB-CA) to the Vice Presidency, President Pericles has announced that he will instead appoint Southern Governor MB (LAB-PR) to the role.

MB is not new to the role, as he served as VP under the Weatherboy administration nearly two years ago. However, questions have arisen as to who would replace the governor when he is confirmed (as it seems he will be).

MB has been the subject of presidential speculation since the June election, with this appointment fueling it even further. MB himself has not confirmed a run for President, but it is considered by many figures to be "extremely likely".

South Carolina Man Arrested After Threatening "That Damn Degenerate" WB
By Weatherboy

An unidentified man from the Laurens, SC area was arrested late Friday night for threatening to "hunt down that damn degenerate bastard", referring to Fmr. President WB. WB himself said he did "not find the allegations to be serious and/or credible, but worrying nonetheless". WB reportedly had considered moving his ending campaign rally in Anderson, SC to Greenville after the threats, but decided to stick with the plan.

The man is currently in police custody.

TODAY'S WEATHER
Tampa: High: 86F Low: 73F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: None
Gainesville: High: 87F Low: 73F Chance of Precip.: 40% Special Notices: None
Tallahassee: High: 83F Low: 73F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Panama City: High: 82F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 80% Special Notices: None
Pensacola: High: 83F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 40% Special Notices: None
Mobile: High: 86F Low: 77F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Biloxi: High: 84F Low: 79F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Baton Rouge: High: 89F Low: 78F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
New Orleans: High: 83F Low: 79F Chance of Precip.: 20% Special Notices: None
Beaumont: High: 89F Low: 80F Chance of Precip.: 40% Special Notices: Damage still exists from Hurricane Laura. Watch out for debris on roads.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2020, 06:26:14 PM »

Tea Party Jeff is gone! Time to rejoice!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies