Trump defends frequent golfing, says his exercise is playing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:20:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump defends frequent golfing, says his exercise is playing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump defends frequent golfing, says his exercise is playing  (Read 555 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 12, 2020, 02:45:22 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/12/politics/trump-exercise-golf/index.html

According to CNN, President Trump has played more than twice as many rounds as President Obama had to this point in their respective Presidencies.

Haha, but you see Trump's rounds are much shorter than Obama's were. Or something.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 08:26:29 PM »

Even though I can't stand Trump, everyone needs a mental health break, especially the President who has so much pressure on him.

Not everyone is into rigorous exercise.

Let him have his golf. I don't begrudge anybody taking time to play. Especially when it's an outdoor activity. Very healthy on many levels.

The issue isn't he's taking time off for golf. To a lesser degree, it's the fact that he's taking so so much time off. He is probably the laziest SOB since at least Reagan, if ever, to inhabit the White House.

More to the point, it is yet another example, well into the five digits I think my last count, of trump being a complete total unashamed hypocrite, and not remotely seeming to realize it. It points towards much deeper and scary mental problems.

They'd be scary if they hadn't been on full display the last four years, but you get my meaning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies