Content Quality, Echo Chambers, and more (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:56:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Content Quality, Echo Chambers, and more (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Content Quality, Echo Chambers, and more  (Read 2250 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: July 14, 2020, 02:26:52 PM »

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right board or not. Feel free to move.
 As for echo chamber, well that's the internet for ya.  As for content quality, I think the longer you're on here, the less interest you have in discussing something that you discussed 6 or 8 years ago (except sadly, Fuzzy), plus I'm old and little interest in changing ones opinion or having someone change mine, so I'm no help to you on that one.   GD and the 2020 (and previous iterations) have always been dumpster fires.  There's been several discussions about institutions and their myths of late (statues and founding of nation states and such) and the idea of a Golden Age of Atlas is about as true as "George Washington never told a lie"

While I cannot comment on posting quality, I will say that way, way back in the days of 2004-2006 Atlas was at least a lot more ideologically balanced from what I hear, possibly even marginally right of center back in those days.

"where things went wrong" is hard, if not impossible to pin point of course, not to mention the old posters from way back then also have posted that things were far from perfect at the time either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies