What signs in the early returns in FL on Election Night will indicate Biden or Trump will win it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:23:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  What signs in the early returns in FL on Election Night will indicate Biden or Trump will win it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What signs in the early returns in FL on Election Night will indicate Biden or Trump will win it?  (Read 1694 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: July 12, 2020, 04:31:10 AM »

IIRC, it was initially reported early in the counting that turnout was up in the "Blue Three" of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties -- yet we all know how that turned out. 

If I had to put my finger on an indicator, it would be Duval County.  If Biden is doing well there, then I'd expect him to be pulling his weight in other Sunshine swing counties (such as Pinellas). But, then again, Florida is such a large amd politically diverse state that I wouldn't likely be comfy in making a call until most of the precincts have reported. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies