Biden and enthousiaism from voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:48:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden and enthousiaism from voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think "lack of enthousiaism" about his candidacy will have an impact to Biden's chances of victory ?
Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Biden and enthousiaism from voters  (Read 798 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: July 11, 2020, 07:58:07 PM »

I don't think enthousiaism is a problem I don't know what that is, but I think he will be fine with enthusiasm.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 08:08:15 PM »

The thing is, where I'm from all I heard in 2016 was that Hillary is a liar and corrupt witch. This time, I just hear that Biden is boring. I think "boring" is a better label...

Biden is not as divisive as Hillary. I heard the same thing being said about kerry being boring.  Kerry came off pompous and arrogant. Biden at least comes off as likable. Also Trump is more polarizing than Bush.

Biden is very disliked by the Bernie supporters. I really think people are so incredibly afflicted still with this Trump Derangement Syndrome, they really miss the forest for the trees.

Trump is viewed as stronger on China, stronger on the economy, and has taken up this mantle against the rioting & statues. If anything, the base of the GOP disapproves with him because of a lack of response to the rioting.

Its not about likeability in 2020, its about whose up for the fight. The GOP loves Trump, he still rates very very high among Republicans. The GOP has made significant gains in voter registration of former Dems, especially in places like PA, WI.

I think Biden is peaking way too soon, and it will probably be why Biden loses.

This is wrong, we have seen polls of Bernie supporters favoring Clinton at like a 90-3 margin, I'd like to compare this to in 2008 when around 25% or a quarter of Clinton supporters supported John McCain under the mantra of PUMA or Party Unity My Ass, but of course that doesn't fit your narrative you drone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies