Biden and enthousiaism from voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:11:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Biden and enthousiaism from voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think "lack of enthousiaism" about his candidacy will have an impact to Biden's chances of victory ?
Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Biden and enthousiaism from voters  (Read 812 times)
catographer
Megameow
United States
« on: July 13, 2020, 01:34:50 PM »

I will say, as a conservative I see literally no enthusiasm for Biden where I live. I remember when Hillary announced in 2015 the enthusiasm for her which endured for 18 months was magnitudes higher, as tepid as it was. I live in prime real estate for either candidate enthusiasm too.

I somehow highly doubt this unless you live right next to a Seven Sistsers college

Fairfield county CT is perhaps the ripest corporate Dem territory around. The median voter here is the college educated suburban white woman. There were Hillary signs all over four years ago, I haven't seen a single Biden sign or bumper sticker. I still see some "I'm with her" bumper stickers here, but heck, there's even more Obama Biden bumper stickers than Hillary rolling around. I saw a good amount of signs for Pete in the primary, but that's it.

And as you can imagine, zero Trump signs or stickers. Literally zero. There are two homes I know of in rural towns in this county that have HUGE Trump signs lit up at night, but that's it.

I do think it is different though with COVID-19. People probably aren't representing in their front yard as much, so I don't think it is a perfect comparison to four years ago. In any case though, I know Hillary had more enthusiasm than Biden at least in this particular area.

She did better than Obama here, by the way.

Do you think Biden will outperform Hillary in Fairfield county? Maybe hit 60%?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies