Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:55:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread  (Read 7326 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 08, 2020, 12:03:46 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaign Rally
Fort Wayne, Indiana
August 8th, 2020

Hello Fort Wayne!

Let me tell you, it is so great to be back in Indiana, the state where I grew up. Hoosier hospitality has been at it's finest today, and I appreciate the warm welcome ya'll have given me today.

I'm here to speak on behalf of our Democratic Alliance candidates and affiliates. Hoosiers are common sense folks who believe the best type of government is one of efficiency and cooperation. For years we've seen the stagnation and partisanship of the two-party system and how it is failing Main Streets across the game. That is why Democratic Alliance was formed - to provide a third, moderate alternative for voters.

Here in Lincoln, you've seen the disadvantages of toxic partisanship firsthand. Your Labor government proved to be quite incompetent just last week after a Laborite tried to make an unconstitutional claim and become Chancellor AND Speaker. Then as the Governor attempts a display of bipartisanship, the members of the legislature rejected his attempt and stuck to their bitter partisanship!! This is not a government that is working for you, it is a government that is working itself and for personal power.

Democratic Alliance offers a new direction for Indiana and Atlasia as a whole - a government that believes in working with all sides to make positive reforms. Taking a common-sense approach to each issue, rather than reaching for the extremes. We'll take a smart approach to COVID-19, ensuring we reopen our economy in a cautious manner that prevents a second outbreak of the virus. We are committed to investing in rural Atlasia that has been forgotten for too long, promoting development programs and subsidies to provide economic relief. We will invest in our infrastructure to repair our crumbling roads and bridges, creating jobs. We believe in a smart approach between federal, state and local governments - unlike what Liberal is proposing, we're not going to put in place unnecessary restrictions like limiting your number of dogs to 3 - if these decisions are ever made, it should be done at the local level only!!

My friends, later this month you have an important choice to make. Vote Democratic Alliance and support unity and action. And now, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the next DA Governor of Indiana..........
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 01:12:30 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 Campaign Schedule
August 3rd - 9th, 2020

August 3rd:
- Radio interview with Pete Mundo Talk Show, Kansas City, MO
"The Democratic Alliance is contesting all races across Atlasia, we aren't concentrating on just a specific state. We believe our message of bipartisan, efficient government will resonate everywhere."
- Participate in virtual climate change forum hosted by the University of California - Los Angeles
"Global warming is very real, we can't deny it. We have to take further steps now to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and invest in clean energy. This is one of the greatest issues of our times - we have to leave a clean, healthy environment for our children and our children's children."

August 4th:
- Appearance on KOCO News 5 in Oklahoma City, OK
"I'm excited to venture south to discuss the vision and goals of Democratic Alliance. We have a message of common-sense, efficient government that I think really will resonate with the pragmatic people of Oklahoma. Plus I'm quite excited to get my Braum's fixings for a few days!"
- Private strategy session with Democratic Alliance candidates in Oklahoma City, OK
- Fundraising event in Moore, OK
"Tonight we ask for your financial support in our efforts to bring back smart, common-sense government to Oklahoma. We face big resources from the two-party system, and falling behind in resources, even briefly, can have lasting consequences that can be difficult to overcome. Every dollar you give won't go to pay consultants six figure salaries, rather, it'll go right back out the door to help us with voter outreach, digital ads, radio and TV advertising and more."

August 5th:
- Charity golf event with Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce members
- Public Townhall forum with Democratic Alliance legislative candidates
"First, I want to thank everyone who came out today, and I want to thank our volunteers for ensuring proper social distancing standards are enforced. In the regional chamber, we're working hard to ensure our schools open in a smart manner that prevents the spread of another outbreak. Our DA candidates all have a similar mindset - supporting pragmatic solutions to the problems facing our country. With unity and action, we can create a better government that works for all.
- Private dinner with Miami DA mayoral candidate

August 6th:
- Virtual joint appearance with Miami mayoral candidate on WSVN Good Morning Show
- Virtual roundtable with the South Florida Chamber of Commerce
"Thank you for having me today. I'm in town to support our DA candidate for mayor of Miami, as well as to get your feedback on the current work the regional chamber is doing and what we can be doing to better support small businesses and the Hispanic community. I welcome your questions and feedback."
- Private fundraiser to support the Miami DA mayoral candidate

August 7th:
- Personal visit with friends/family in Indiana hometown
- Call with Indiana DA legislative candidates to discuss campaign strategy.
- Virtual roundtable with Indiana Farm Bureau
"This is something I'll be mentioning in our rally tomorrow, but for too long our government hasn't fully addressed the needs of rural Atlasia. This is something we felt important to put in the DA official platform - we need to provide more investments and resources in Main Street Atlasia to strengthen our rural communities."

August 8th:
- Morning Show appearance on WISH TV Indianapolis
- Fundraising call with national DA leadership and donors
- Campaign rally in Fort Wayne, IN

August 9th:
- Appearance on FOX6 WakeUp News in Milwaukee, WI
"It's great to be here in Wisconsin, we're seeing momentum on the ground and positive movement in the polls. Our message of a cooperative, efficient government is resonating. Voters saw what happened last week in the Lincoln government when partisan politics took center stage. We're better than that as a country."
- Attend mass at St Stanislaus Catholic Church
- Attend cookout fundraiser with DA legislative candidates in Janesville, WI
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 02:41:17 PM »

Digital Ad

The advertisement is being targeted exclusively in rural zip codes of each of the following states:
California
Alaska
South Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Wisconsin
Michigan
Indiana

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 09:46:06 PM »

You want to talk about scare-mongering? Your party chair recently called the Democratic Alliance bastards and said that all of Puerto Rico will die if DA comes into power. That is the very definition of scare mongering, and it is why I am optimistic that Atlasians will reject the destructive extremism plaguing our nation and vote for Democratic Alliance in the upcoming NPC elections. We're better than this as a country and as a game.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
« Edited: August 20, 2020, 11:59:31 AM by tmthforu94 »

It'd be nice to have a commentary thread or something for NPC elections - this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with DA NPC campaigning and is cluttering the thread.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 03:05:42 PM »

August 17th - 23rd, 2020

August 17th
- National Appearance on ABC News regarding the state of NPC elections
- Virtual Strategy meeting with California DA legislative candidates in Anaheim, CA
- Rally with California DA gubernatorial candidate in Los Angeles, CA
"Labor allies here in Fremont are trying to say that DA is unproven and untested, which I find to be the exact opposite. Our party is driven by people of many ideologies who were tired of the stagnant, status quo, and wanted to see change. I think all can agree that Atlasia is more active since we were founded. Our party has the highest activity and turnout rates of any, whereas the two major parties are both dominated by zombie voters who don't participate. If you actually want proven leadership, vote DA in the upcoming elections, and vote for (DA candidate name), the next Governor of California!!"

August 18th
- Roundtable with Catholic Church leaders in San Juan, Puerto Rico, discussing the importance of freedom of religion.
- Socially Distanced Townhall with Puerto Rico DA legislative candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico
*A translator was present for this event*
"Thank you all for having me today, I'm excited to be here with the next generation of Puerto Rican leadership! I want to give special thanks to (name of DA legislative candidate) for also serving as a translator for me today. Unfortunately my Spanish is not fluent yet, and I'm not going to try and fake my way...I know ya'll will see right through it! *laughter* Democratic Alliance is a party of strong leaders who believe in a government that works for all, a government that focuses more on action and finding common ground than playing partisan politics and bowing to party leadership. I encourage all of you to please get out and vote in the upcoming elections, whether by mail or in person."

August 19th
- Appearance Indianapolis WISHTV Today.
"I'm happy to be back in Indiana where I grew up, and where we are seeing growing poll numbers for the Democratic Alliance. Hoosiers are all about common-sense and unity, and that is what this party is all about. I'm so glad to see multiple third parties actively involved in the democratic process and I'm glad to see that voters are giving them a serious look. When politicians are required to work with people they don't always agree with, good things usually happen from that. Democratic Alliance has a lot of really good candidates running up and down the ballot here in Indiana. I believe we can win Indiana and we can do some good things for the state."
- Town Hall event in Greenwood, IN
Audience Question: What is your opinion of the recent negativity we've seen in the race?
Fmr. President Tmthforu94: Well, I think there has been some negativity as well as some reasonable criticisms, and I hope voters understand that difference. Attacking someone personally or making up lies about them isn't the way to win campaigns and we should hold politicians to higher standards. I think we've seen a bit of hyperbole coming from both sides in this campaign and that is something we need to be careful of. My mission here today is to convince you why Democratic Alliance has the best ideas and leaders to propel Indiana forward.
Audience Question: What is your take on the Lincoln Speaker proposing raising the alcohol tax to 75%?
Fmr President Tmthforu94: Honestly it is a really dangerous proposal - it seems a bit immature of the Speaker and would cause great harm to many small businesses across Indiana and the entire region. We'd see an essential return to the prohibition area where people would find illegal ways to obtain alcohol. It's a backwards policy. I don't think it is necessarily an attack on Labor because no one else in the party is supporting it to my knowledge, but I do think between the circus we had earlier this month with electing a Speaker/Chancellor and now this, it calls into question what the priorities are of Labor leaders in the Lincoln legislature. They seem more focused on playing politics than serving the people.

- Private Fundraiser for DA Gubernatorial candidate in Avon, IN

August 20th
- Virtual Conference Call with Michigan DA Gubernatorial and legislative candidates
"Let me say, great work to everyone, I know you've all seen the polls and we are surging here in Michigan, we have a really excellent shot at winning the Governorship and a plurality in legislature. Stay safe, keep reaching out to voters and fighting tooth and nails for the causes important to you. We're going to prove as a party that we are a force to be reckoned with."
- Private Fundraiser for DA Gubernatorial candidate in East Grand Rapids, MI
- National Appearance on CNN
"I'm seeing a lot of momentum here on the ground in Michigan and across Atlasia, for that matter. Especially here in Lincoln, we have great organization and have impressive fundraising numbers. I think the combination of that, and some of the recent struggles of Labor in the Lincoln Council, will set us up for really impressive results in the upcoming elections."

August 21st
- Rountable session with United Auto Workers (UAW) in Detroit, MI
- Meeting with factory workers in Detroit, MI *social distancing observed*
- Virtual townhall with University of Oklahoma College DAers
"Thanks all for having me. Oklahoma has been part of a lot of politicking, as I know you're all getting a front row seat to! Thank you for being engaged in the democratic process. We have some really good candidates running in Oklahoma, I hope you all will look them up and go volunteer/engage with their candidates. You are the future of our nation, is important that your voice is heard."

August 22nd
- Strategy session with Kansas DA Gubernatorial and legislative candidates in Overland Park, KS
"Next month, all eyes are on Kansan. As a proud Kansas, I can't stress how important these elections will be. Kansas is known as being a pragmatic state that supports leaders willing to work with both sides. We all know that is what the DA is all about, and I think we stand a very good chance at success in the elections next month. I look forward to continued communications with all of you."
- Private fundraiser for Kansas DA Gubernatorial candidate in Leawood, KS

August 23rd
- National appearance on Meet the Press
"We're happy with the direction our campaigns are headed, recent polling shows us gaining ground almost everywhere, and polling ahead of the major parties in some places. Former President WB has been working hard at ensuring a majority, and some of our numbers, especially in the Great Lakes region, look promising. I was there earlier this week and you could sense the enthusiasm and momentum. Our message of unity and action is resonating with hardworking Atlasians fed up with the status quo."

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2020, 03:18:10 PM by tmthforu94 »

Digital and Newspaper Ads

The following ad will be running from now until election day in Miami, with Spanish ads used in Hispanic majority zip codes. The ads will be used in newspapers as well as digitally on social media and on web sites.

The following ad will be running from now until election day in Miami, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, Michigan and California. Spanish ads will be used in Hispanic majority zip codes and in Spanish circulations. The ads will be used in newspapers as well as digitally on social media and on web sites.

The following ad will be running from now until election day in California, Alaska, South Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, D.C. and the city of Miami. The ads will be used in newspapers as well as digitally on social media and on web sites.

*Ads were custom created by a member of the Democratic Alliance
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 03:25:05 PM »

Digital Ad

The following digital ad will run from now until Election Day in the San Francisco and Los Angeles regions of California, as well as in Miami.

*Ad was custom created by a member of the Democratic Alliance
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2020, 10:54:36 AM by tmthforu94 »

August 24th - 25th, 2020

August 24th - Michigan
*Social distancing practices observed for all events*

- Morning Show appearance on WXYZ-Detroit
"I'm happy to be back campaigning in Michigan, a state that voted heavily to elect me to the presidency twice and supported me many times in the old Mideast region. Michiganders remember me and remember how I fought every day to make the region, Michigan, a better place. This campaign isn't about making empty promises, nor is it about continuing the status quo. The Democratic Alliance promises unity and action - we are a party made up of varying ideologies but all have the commitment of coming together to find common-sense solutions to the problems facing Michigan. This is how government should work, and that is what we will do if we win the elections next weekend."

- GOTV event at Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan
"Thank you to all of our volunteers out here today - we've all seen the polling, we know that we have a real shot at taking the Governorship and the legislature. With your help, I know we can do it! As you're making calls today and knocking on doors, stay positive and uplifted, share your passion with the voters. We have an opportunity to do something good here. And as always, stay safe and be smart."

- Appearance with Former First Dog Benson at Miller Farms in Battle Creek, Michigan

Former First Dog Benson speaks with goat constituents in Battle Creek, Michigan on the need for more treat options for goats and other domesticated animals

- Evening Campaign Rally with DA Gubernatorial Candidate in Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Thank you Michigan, it is so good to be here tonight with your next Governor, (insert DA candidate name)!!!!!

Michigan, you know me and you know that I am a fighter for The People. I worked hard for Michigan back in the day as your regional governor in the Mideast, and more recently as your president. Each administration that I have been apart of, my focus has been on bridge building and action. I have a long proven record of such.

Many other leaders within the DA have a similar sort of record - the idea that what unites us is greater than what divides us, that as Atlasians we can overcome our differences to find solutions. This desire for unity and action, something that has been missing, is what led us to form the Democratic Alliance in the first place. Now today, our message is resonating with voters, and as the two-party system realizes it's days our numbered, a common line we're seeing from the right and the left is that the DA is too inexperienced and too new, we can't be trusted!!! As a member of the DA and someone who has a long, proven record that Michiganders know, I find that a bit laughable, don't you!! Our party is full of active, dedicated servants from all sides, and while we're still growing in numbers, you can see from the work on the ground the commitment and dedication to service DAers have...this did not happen over night, rather, from years of service from many of us. No one is more prepared to lead Michigan and Atlasia forward than your Democratic Alliance candidates are, because we have proven records of activity and working with all sides to get the job done.

Rebuilding our infrastructure is a common issue voters get lip service on in every election, yet fail to follow through. Labor claims the roads need to be fixed, yet they have controlled the regional government a great majority of the time. Federalists claim to be working on the issue, but where are the results? Now, once upon a time almost everyone in DA was in another party, and I was a proud Federalist and still work well with the party. But let me remind you this - when I was elected Governor of the South 2 years ago, I inherited a budget passed by another Federalist Governor that slashed the transportation budget by 40%. 40%...can you believe that? It put a massive strain throughout the region, layoffs were to happen and people could forget about there being any improvements with such shortfalls! But no, I wasn't going to let that happen and I campaigned on changing it. When I got into office, not only did we fully restore the transportation budget, but we increased it to allow for additional investments to improve our roads.

Just this week, as we see a need for additional investments, I am working with both sides and offered an amendment in the Southern legislature to add an additional $2 billion in investments to infrastructure projects. Now, I am not saying all of this to try and bring down other sides, but rather, to highlight the proven record that the DA has on this issue and many others. There's always a lot of talk in campaigns, so look and see who actually acts and delivers for you, The People.

Continuous investments in infrastructure is a key part to our party's platform, as is investments in programs that help communities suffering from economic decline - this is something that has been seen firsthand in Michigan after the auto industry outsourced jobs out of the state. We must take a renewed investment in these areas, ensuring basic services such as healthcare and education are adequately funded, as well as investing in rural development programs and small business programs and subsidies.

For us, it is an all of the above approach - we're excited to work with Federalists, Labor, Liberals and everyone else to accomplish these goals - one part of successful governing is understanding that all the best ideas don't come from just one side or mindset, rather a collective group. That is the type of leadership you'll have with the Democratic Alliance. Elections are this weekend - get out and vote or ensure your ballot is mailed back in time - make it a mission to ask 10 of your friends or family if they've voted yet and make sure they do. Together we can win and win big! Thank you Michigan and Dave Bless!
"

August 25th - Indiana and South Dakota (Virtual)
*Social distancing practices observed for all events*

- Attend pancake breakfast with Marion County Democratic Alliance Party

- Speaks to volunteers at field office in Greenwood, IN
"Thank you to all of our volunteers who are here today - I said a similar message in Michigan yesterday, but based on what I'm seeing here on the ground and the level of enthusiasm, I know that we have a real shot at taking the Governorship and the legislature here in Indiana. With your help, I know we can do it! Share your passion with the voters as you reach out with them today, please do everything you can in these final days to make a real difference in Indiana. And as always, stay safe and be smart."

- Appearance with Former First Dog Benson at Westwood Elementary School in Greenwood, IN

- Mid-Afternoon rally with DA Gubernatorial candidate in Carmel, IN

"Good afternoon! Indiana, oh Indiana...Indiana, we're all for you! As you all know, that is how the IU fight song starts off, and let me just say, if you elect DA next weekend, we'll fight for you every single day. Indiana, you know me and you know I'm a fighter. I lived in Indiana growing up and served as your regional governor in the Mideast...we helped transform the region and no matter which side was in power, the region was consistently the most active and productive in all of Atlasia.

Collectively as a party, the Democratic Alliance is filled with dedicated public servants - leaders - who will be ready on Day 1 to create a government here in Indiana that works for all, regardless of political party, income, gender, race or anything else! We've heard the criticisms that DA is untrusted and too new - I refute that every bone in my body! Look at our leaders, look at our candidates running - we're talking about qualified people who said enough with the failed two-party system, it is time for a party and a government that works for all of The People.

The Democratic Alliance is focused on continuous investments in infrastructure and programs that help communities suffering from economic decline - this is something that has been seen firsthand in Indiana, especially in our rural areas, which I've personally experienced. We must take a renewed investment in these areas, ensuring basic services such as healthcare and education are adequately funded, as well as investing in rural development programs and small business programs and subsidies. We need politicians who focus less on Wall Street and more on Main Streets in Indiana and across Atlasia.

This is an important election, here in Indiana, you have the opportunity to elect a government that will fight for all of you. Our numbers are rising in the polls, and with your vote and your support in this closing week, I know we can pull off an upset here and win in Indiana. Your struggles are our struggles, your fight is our fight. Vote DA this weekend, and let us fight for you and for a better Indiana. And now, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the next Governor of Indiana....."

- Private fundraiser with DA gubernatorial and legislative candidates in Indianapolis, IN

- Virtual Call with DA candidates and supporters from South Dakota

"Thank you to the South Dakota DA for letting me speak with you. Labor has a big advantage there, I know we all know, but I believe we have a message and a vision that can really resonate with South Dakotans. Voters need to know they have a choice, and the fact of the matter is, most South Dakotans aren't nearly as liberal as the Labor Party is - we've all seen their platform, there is some pretty far-left components to it, such as a complete ownership of the energy industry, something that would have great consequences on the oil industry there in South Dakota. We have several ads running in South Dakota through Election Day - continue working hard on the ground and spreading the DA message with voters - I believe our message will really resonate with voters and we can pull off a surprise on Election Day! I'll see you all in person very soon!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2020, 10:46:06 AM »

Digital and Newspaper Ads

The following ad will be running digitally, specifically targeted at rural zip codes, as well as in rural newspaper circulations. It is running through Election Day in California, Alaska, South Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 11:17:58 PM »

August 27th - 28th, 2020

August 27th - Oklahoma
- National Appearance on FOX News regarding the state of NPC elections
- GOTV Meet and Greet with supporters in Norman, OK
- Socially Distanced Rally with Oklahoma DA gubernatorial candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
"We've heard a lot of noise in the past week, lots of late appeals to get your votes. DA was the first on the ground here talking with voters and understanding what your concerns are and how we can address them. We have a diverse group of candidates running, folks coming from different backgrounds and holding different views. This week, the head of Labor remarked that the DA was led by "coastal elites" - I found that comment laughable...I'm right up in Kansas, did any of you see a coast on your way here today?? It is ironic to be labeled a coastal elite from someone who actually comes from a coast! I think people can be good no matter where they good from, I know here in Oklahoma the importance of hospitality and treating others as you would want to be treated - the golden rule. That is how we want to form a government here next year - where all sites can come together and we can act on the most important issues facing this great state. Remember to vote DA in your local elections this weekend!!"

August 28th - Miami
- Appearance on Good Morning, Miami
- GOTV Meet and Greet with supporters in Miami, FL
- Socially Distanced Rally in Miami, FL
"Thank you all for having me today, I'm excited to be here with the next Mayor of Miami! I'll keep it short and let them speak soon - we've been on the ground for a long time here talking to voters, hearing your concerns, and ready to take them to city hall and enact positive change for Miami. Polls show the race neck and neck, but momentum is on our side! We've seen a lot of flurry in the last few days as some campaigns make a last appeal for your vote...for some parties, this has been their first time here! I ask you all - look through all the noise and the partisan rhetoric, which candidate has listened to you from the beginning, and which candidate do you trust to lead a new generation of leadership in Miami? It's time for a positive change here, and that starts this weekend! Vote DA!"

Running digitally in all states with local elections + Miami through election weekend
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2020, 07:01:35 PM »

Democratic Alliance Election Watch Party

Source: Flikr, public domain: https://www.flickr.com/photos/usembassyjakarta/8166170222
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 05:43:09 PM »

Former President Tmthforu94 campaigns in Wichita, KS

Good evening! I've spent the last couple months touring the country advocating for our DA candidates, and let me tell you how truly it is to be back home and kick off our campaign to win Kansas!

As a Kansan born and raised, the Democratic Alliance resonated with me as soon as it was being formed. Collectively as a party, the Democratic Alliance is filled with dedicated public servants - leaders - who will be ready on Day 1 to create a government here in Kansas that works for all, regardless of political party, income, gender, race or anything else. This is a party that values pragmatism and common-sense solutions, not partisan games. I know that message resonates well with Kansans because that is what we are - common-sense, hard workers who are always willing to lend our neighbors a hand to help out. Look at our leaders, look at our candidates running - we're talking about qualified people who said enough with the failed two-party system, it is time for a party and a government that works for all of The People.

The Democratic Alliance is focused on continuous investments in infrastructure and programs that help communities here in Kansas suffering from economic decline. We must take a renewed investment in these areas, ensuring basic services such as healthcare and education are adequately funded, as well as investing in rural development programs and small business programs and subsidies. We need politicians who focus less on Wall Street and more on Main Streets in Kansas and across Atlasia.

This is an important election, here in Kansas, we have the opportunity to elect a government that will fight for all of us. I look forward to knocking on doors and continuing to talk with fellow Kansans in the coming weeks about why the Democratic Alliance is the best party to lead Kansas forward. Thank you! And now it is my pleasure to introduce your next Governor.....
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2020, 05:56:27 PM »

Newspaper and Web Advertisement

The following image will be running for the next week in newspapers and on webpages, targeting voters in the following states:
North Dakota
Idaho
Iowa
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kansas
North Carolina
New York
Virgin Islands
Masachusetts
California (Los Angeles area)

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 03:48:33 PM »

September 21st - 22nd

September 21st:
- Radio interview with Pete Mundo Talk Show, Kansas City, MO
- Interview with the Shawnee Mission Post
- Meeting with the Johnson County Chamber of Commerce
"Leaders from both parties in the Southern Chamber are currently voting for what might be the largest tax increase in the history of Atlasia. The Democratic Alliance has been the only party to take a stand against this. This will hurt so many here in Johnson County and across the state, not just the middle class. It is bad for business and extremely risky as we strive to rebuild our economy from the impact of COVID-19."
- Campaign Rally in Topeka, Kansas
*Social distancing guidelines observed*
"Good evening, Topeka!

It's been a joy getting to campaign in my homestate for the last couple of weeks, and I'm happy to be here again as we close out this campaign.

Many other leaders within the DA have a proven record of bipartisanship and working for all of Atlasia - the idea that what unites us is greater than what divides us, that as Atlasians we can overcome our differences to find solutions. This desire for unity and action, something that has been missing, is what led us to form the Democratic Alliance in the first place. Now today, our message is resonating with voters, and as the two-party system realizes it's days our numbered, a common line we're seeing from the right and the left is that the DA is too inexperienced and too new, we can't be trusted!!! As a member of the DA and someone who has a long, proven record that Kansans know, I find that a bit laughable, don't you!! Our party is full of active, dedicated servants from all sides, and while we're still growing in numbers, you can see from the work on the ground the commitment and dedication to service DAers have...this did not happen over night, rather, from years of service from many of us. No one is more prepared to lead Kansas and Atlasia forward than your Democratic Alliance candidates are, because we have proven records of activity and working with all sides to get the job done.

We saw the effects of big government here several months ago, when the leader of Fremont escalated tensions between regions to the point where we had devastating consequences here in the state. That is not responsible leadership. Kansans have spoken on the issue and are happy with staying in the South - this entire debacle was fabricated from outside interests and is a distraction from the real issues that are facing Kansans. In the midst of a pandemic, some leaders seemed more focused on trying to move Kansas to Fremont than they did on helping citizens with COVID relief and getting our economy back to work.

The Democratic Alliance is the party that will bring responsible governance here to Kansas. Our party will fight hard for more opportunities for the middle class. The South has always prided itself on supporting economic growth, but we're seeing the opposite today as both of the major parties are united in delivering one of the largest tax increases on the middle class in Atlasian history. It is risky and reckless, especially in a time like this of such economic uncertainty.

When the election starts this weekend, I ask you to give Democratic Alliance candidates your vote up and down the ticket. We are ready to work for you. And now, it is my pleasure to introduce your next Governor....."

September 22nd:
- Meet and Greet with supporters in Emporia, KS
"It's great to be here today at the Emporia Park, I've stopped here many times traveling from Wichita to Kansas City. Ya'll have the closest Braum's to my home! One of our recent pushes as a party has been sponsoring legislation for accessible playground equipment across the South, so that ALL of our children can enjoy the great outdoors and its thrills."
- Photo Op at the Flint Hills with local Farmers and Ranchers
- Meeting with Catholic leaders in Wichita, KS to discuss religious freedom
- Private fundraiser with DA Gubernatorial candidate in Wichita, KS
"Other parties aren't paying as much attention to Kansas, but we are here on the ground working tirelessly to take a majority this weekend. We have a great Governor candidate here, lots of good people up and down the ballot. Kansas is a state known for it's pragmatism and the belief that good ideas can come from both sides. This is a ripe place for a DA victory, and with your financial support to help us close out the last few days strong, I know we can deliver a big victory for The People of Kansas next weekend!"
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 03:52:50 PM »

Digital Ad

The advertisement is being targeted exclusively in rural zip codes of each of the following states:
North Dakota
Idaho
Iowa
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kansas
North Carolina
New York
Massachusetts

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 09:25:17 PM »
« Edited: September 25, 2020, 09:28:20 PM by tmthforu94 »

September 23rd - 25th

September 23rd:
- National Appearance on FOX News
"I think we're going to see another cycle where DA exceeds expectations from the polls. Our candidates are working hard on the ground every day talking with voters about the pragmatic solutions needed in our country. I've especially seen it on the ground here in Kansas, where our campaign has far outpaced our opponents in messaging and grassroots efforts. Voters want candidates and politicians who will listen to them, and that is what we're doing across Atlasia."
- Virtual Town Hall with LA Chamber of Commerce
"It's good to speak with you all, I hope things are going well there and wish I could speak with you in person. While your FM has been focused this campaign on continuing to try and create divisions between regions, the tax policies here are driving businesses out of the region. The corporate tax rates here are unreasonable, especially compared to what we have in the South, with many businesses facing taxes well above 60% federally and regionally. That is not good for Los Angeles, which is a hub for innovation and technological advancements. (Insert Mayoral candidate name) gets that, that's why we need to elect her to serve as the next mayor of Los Angeles. LA needs a leader who will work with all sides and be a fierce advocate for the city at the regional government to ensure your economic interests are better protected.
- Meet and Greet with supporters in Pittsburg, KS
"It is great to be here it Pittsburg, not too far from my hometown! We're in the final days of campaigning, and I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. I took a break from Nashville, where we've been making great progress for the region. One of the issues we're currently campaigning on is trying to prevent the Chamber from enacting an 8% tax on the middle class. I don't believe raising taxes on the middle class is the solution, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. Delegate WB and I are dedicated and committed to finding a solution where we can support families in the region while also maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- Virtual Townhall with Mississippi DA Candidates
"Unfortunately, Mississippi hasn't gotten too much attention from the big parties so far this cycle. We've been running ads down there that I'm sure y'all have been seeing, and I'll be making a visit tomorrow in Jackson to rally the troops. Mississippi is seeing firsthand in the Chamber the common-sense reforms that the DA is proposing and enacting, hence why I believe it is important to come down and visit, I think we can do very well. I've had the chance to meet and talk with our candidate Governor - very bright and has great plans for the state!"

September 24th:
- Pancake Breakfast/GOTV Rally in Jackson, Mississippi
"I'm seeing a lot of momentum here on the ground in Mississippi and across Atlasia, for that matter. Especially here in the South, we have great organization and have impressive fundraising numbers. Voters across the South are seeing the hard work that the DA is doing in the Chamber of Delegates - we are thoughtful legislators who are willing to work with both sides and bring people together. Earlier this month, we got hit for being partisan and the attacks from the President got nasty, as we all saw. This is politics at its worst, and especially when it was all predicated on wrong information. WB has been a great and thoughtful member of the legislator, and we have no agenda, other than to serve The People to the best of our ability. As we close out the session, we are on track for it to be one of the most productive in the history of the region. Others can focus on attacks, but I'm proud of the results we are giving the people of Mississippi, and I think it will translate well for us on Election Day."
- Private Strategy Session with DA candidates in Jackson, Mississippi
- Benson Campaign Rally with Benson in Huntington, WV
"Woof woof woof, vote for DA, woof woof woof!"

Former First Dog Benson, moments before taking the stage in West Virginia

September 25th:
- Meeting with University of Kansas College DA
"It's great to be back at my alma mater on the final day of the campaign season! DA leadership has delivered for Kansas in the South, and we're ready to deliver for Kansas again here in the local elections. We've been on the ground here in Kansas from the beginning while others have stayed away, and I believe that is soon going to pay off. Thank you for all your work in this campaign, and hopefully we'll be celebrating a big victory this weekend!"
- National appearance on MSNBC to promote DA Candidates
- Virtual Call with DA Leaders in North Dakota
"Thank you all for your hard work in the final days of the campaign. I know we're facing an uphill fight, but I do believe our positive message is going to resonate with voters and I hope we keep it up. The FM talks about coastal elitists from the DA trying to influence North Dakotans, but you know me...Kansas is just a little South of here, and last I checked, we aren't near a coast. Here in the Great Plains, we're pragmatic and community-focused, working together to solve problems. I'll be livestreaming a speech tonight across the nation that addresses this, I encourage you all to tune in!"
- Campaign Rally in Gardner, KS (Livestreamed Nationwide)
"Thank you Kansas, it is so good to be here tonight on the last day of the campaign with OUR next Governor, (insert DA candidate name)!!!!!

We are Kansans. We are pragmatic and community-focused. We believe in unity and action, and as you know, that also happens to be our motto in the DA! We believe in the idea that what unites us is greater than what divides us, that as Atlasians we can overcome our differences to find solutions. Now today, our message is resonating with voters. Some say our party is too new to lead, but my friends, you know me, you know other leaders in the DA and our proven records. While we're still growing in numbers, you can see from the work on the ground the commitment and dedication to service DAers have...this did not happen over night, rather, from years of service from many of us. No one is more prepared to lead Kansas and Atlasia forward than your Democratic Alliance candidates are, because we have proven records of activity and working with all sides to get the job done. Lately, you've seen this record firsthand in the Chamber of Delegates, where DA leadership is bringing many positive results for Kansas and the Southern Region as a whole. We are fighting for common sense proposals and have been the only party leading the charge against tax increases on the middle class. Recently we passed $2 billion in investments to infrastructure projects, as well as authoring legislation to provide accessible recreational areas across the region so that ALL of our children can enjoy the great outdoors! Continuous investments in infrastructure is a key part to our party's platform, as is investments in programs that help communities suffering from economic decline. We must also take a renewed investment in these areas, ensuring basic services such as healthcare and education are adequately funded, as well as investing in rural development programs and small business programs and subsidies. As a product of rural Kansas, I understand and sympathize this firsthand, which is why expanding rural broadband is something I accomplished during my tenure in Atlasia.

For us, it is an all of the above approach - we're excited to work with Federalists, Labor, Liberals and everyone else to accomplish these goals. We have a PROVEN RECORD of doing that here in the South!!! And I want to take a second here to mention something good about the Labor Party - we've been getting all sort of ridiculous attacks from Fremont's FM towards the DA in the last few days...the same FM who thinks he knows what is best for Kansas more than we do and is trying to move the state to Fremont. Yet his actions are in no way a reflection of the Labor Party in the South. We have a great Governor in TimTurner, we have great members in the Chamber from all parties and we are showing that all sides can work together in a positive and constructive way. The same type of cohesiveness and working together will be brought here locally to Kansas if you put the Democratic Alliance in power this weekend!!! The Democratic Alliance is proving in the Southern Chamber our ability to govern effectively.

A key part of successful governing is understanding that all the best ideas don't come from just one party or mindset, rather a collective group. That is the type of leadership you're seeing in the South, and that is what you will have with the Democratic Alliance. Elections are this weekend - get out and vote or ensure your ballot is mailed back in time - make it a mission to ask 10 of your friends or family if they've voted yet and make sure they do. Together we can win and win big! Thank you Kansas and Dave Bless!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies