Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:59:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Democratic Alliance (+Allies) Local Campaigning Thread  (Read 7311 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2020, 10:45:24 PM »

LIVE ELECTION NIGHT EVE SPEECH FROM NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

Hello everyone! It's certainly been a while since I've visited the great state of New Jersey. I owe a lot to this great city and state, many of you helped elect me Governor of Lincoln a few years back. During my two terms, we've made significant reforms, and I hope you've all viewed the progress we made in my administration as positively as I do. Time has passed though, and unfortunately, a close election lead to a recent history of Laborite "leaders" and their do-nothing policies. The Labor machine elected executives like Peanut, then elevated him to the Vice Presidency even though he fought for his own interests instead of Lincolns'.

Our citizens are smarter than to elect a non-functioning, self-centered government, yet the machine doesn't care. There's a reason why I joined the Democratic Alliance. I was tired of seeing a party in power doing nothing but serve their own interests. We needed a new liberal alternative that actually cares about our citizens. During my administration, I acted on the people's needs every single day, not on what the party leaders wanted. I worked strictly for the people, this great group of people who lead the Democratic Alliance do the same. It's far past time we reject the Labor regime and embrace change that actually cares about the citizens of Newark, the citizens of New Jersey, and the citizens of Atlasia!

Thank you all for coming out today, now lets go vote!!!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2020, 11:30:47 PM »

SPEECH
Alta Plaza Park, San Francisco

Hello San Francisco!

Elections are upon us, and I felt like I needed to make sure you all could hear DA's message before going to the polls.

We have been campaigning for community housing since the beginning! We have innovative plans on how to get homeless folks back on their feet. It's tiny houses. San Fran is a crowded place for sure, and these small homes can give people a floor to rise up from. It's a simple solution that has shown serious promise elsewhere, and I am confident that the DA can deliver. Vote DA tomorrow, and let's tackle the big issues the system refuses to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies