Labor NPC Campaigns thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:52:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25308 times)
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« on: September 07, 2020, 06:12:01 PM »

Wikimedia Commons-Rpogge
Excerpt from Rep. FalterinArc's speech at a socially distanced campaign event in West Branch, Iowa:
"Hello, hello, thank you. It's a great day to be in Iowa! I am honored to be here, in the town where President Herbert Hoover was born. He's a true example of an Atlasian (Then-American) success story. Unfortunately many of the people in the society we live in cannot achieve similar aspirations. They are stuck in poverty all their lives. This is only getting worse and worse as the coronavirus ravages our nation. Despite this, we have an opposing party who just wants to cut taxes for the wealthy and leave the rest of us out to dry. This will hurt farmers in Iowa. Only with a strong support system can states such as Iowa thrive. Don't be mistaken by the Greens and the Democratic Alliance. They talk nice, but at the end of the day they are just helping the Federalists even more. They don't understand what you are going through. We do. Vote Labor this September."
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »

This ad to appear on TV stations in Iowa, North Carolina, Massachusetts, The Virgin Islands, New York and Los Angeles:

(Clip taken from Speaker Joseph Cao's twitter account:)
"not a single one of our federal or state officeholders has ever expressed a wish to deport illegals or cut off business with Mexico, nor have they introduced legislation to that effect."
(Freeze frame as the camera goes black and white. Narrator cuts in with eerie music)
Speaker Cao says the Labor party is lying about the Federalists. Let's look at the facts.
Congresswoman Jessica supports a bill that would fine small business owners hundreds of dollars or even send them to prison just for hiring an undocumented worker. Has the federalist party denounced the bill? The answer is no. They won't stand up to their own members if they need the votes.
(overlay with black and white footage of several Federalist party members casting votes.)
We need to elect a party that will protect immigrants and have courage to stand up to attacks on them.
(Inspiring music plays with overlay with footage of several Labor party members giving stump speeches, then a cut to the Labor logo. )
Vote Labor this September.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 11:55:55 PM »

Excerpt from a socially distanced campaign event at the University of Iowa in Iowa City 9/10/20

Wikimedia Commons-Vkulikov
Hello Iowa City! It's been great to visit your state in the last few days. I've gotten to talk with farmers all over the state who are worried about if their farms are going to be able to survive. I've met with essential workers who have been working day and night to fight the crisis facing this nation. I've gotten to talk with children who are worried about the times they are growing up in. And I've listened to their concerns and been able to look them in the eye and tell them "Labor is here for you." takes sip of water I'm here today with some former Green party members. They've told me they're coming over to Labor and we welcome them with open arms! They understand that whatever our differences, we are united in our efforts to promote social justice and promoting what's best for all Atlasians. We're the party of the worker! The common man! Of left-wing values! So if I could ask you, if you are going to post on social media about this event, tag it with #greentolabor. We need to spread the message far and wide to former Greens that it is crucial we elect a Labor majority here in Iowa and across our nation. Let's keep the progress going!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 11:26:30 PM »

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:12:52 AM »

Wikimedia Commons-Bobak Ha'Eri
Today me and representative SevenEleven hosted an event on the lawn of the North Dakota state capitol along with the Labor candidate for governor and other candidates for the state legislature. It was a great opportunity to meet with voters and talk about how Labor's agenda will benefit them.
Excerpt from FalterinArc's speech
Thank you Bismarck! Great to be out here on such a beautiful day. And what a beautiful state to be in! And if we are going to keep this state beautiful we need to protect our planet. Our lands are under assault from the threat of climate change, that's why we have passed progressive legislation to address the issue head on. Just 10 days ago, we passed the Red Green-new Deal. This bill will hep put us on track to make ourselves nation carbon-neutral while ensuring states like North Dakota aren't left behind. If I may remind you, it was a party line vote. The Federalist have staked out their position on this issue, don't let them tell you any different. Another bill, helping the people of Bismarck is the one my colleague, who is with me today, introduced. This bill would reinvigorate our urban areas and allow them to become hubs of opportunity. You can have all this with Labor or you can have Tax cuts for the wealthy with the Federalists. The choice is clear, North Dakota. Let's win this thing.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 10:05:09 PM »

Excerpt from Rep. FalterinArc’s socially distanced speech in Des Moines, Iowa
People of Des Moines, at this point you’ve no doubt heard the stump
speeches, the radio ads, all of it. Now it’s time for you to decide. You have two choices, you can continue with Labor keeping our streets safe from assault weapons, cutting carbon emissions and expanding broadband to rural areas. Of course you have another choice, or you could choose which has introduced legislation to send small business owners to jail for hiring migrant workers, legislation that cracks down on our first amendment rights and amendments which cut down protections from the coronavirus. I ask you this, which seems like the right choice to you?
Crowd: Labor!
Yes! Now remember to vote tomorrow. Even if you get there five minutes before polls close, they cannot throw you out of line. If we have a good turnout the results will be very exciting tomorrow. Thank you for your time and have a good night!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 11:56:34 PM »

This ad to play in TV stations in all states holding elections this month
Narrator: The Federalist have someone they’re hiding from you
Cut to shot of Rep. Jessica
Narrator: Meet congresswoman Jessica, the Federalist’s new rising star. She has introduced a lot of legislation since taking office, let’s take a look at some of it.
1. Sending Small business owners to jail for hiring migrant workers
2. Silencing Atlasian’s citizen’s free speech when it comes to racial justice
3. Cutting taxes for people making hundreds of millions of dollars a year
These are not mainstream ideas. They are fringe. Let’s reject demagoguery. Vote Labor this September.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 01:11:48 PM »

Excerpt from FalterinArc Re-election Campaign/Montana Labor downballot event in Cooper Park, Bozeman, Montana

Representative FalterinArc takes the stand and removes his mask. Thank you. It's great to be here today in Big Sky Country! When I first won my election two months ago, I promised you I would be a fighter for the Labor agenda. I said I would, I've done it and I'll continue to do it if you give me another term in congress. We need to put an end to the plitical games and pork-barrel spending of the other side and focus on the issues. Issues like protecting our beautiful public lands and fighting against predatory digital business practices. That's why we need you to vote for Labor candidates all the way down the ballot. This election is crucial to our nation's survival, let's not throw away our chance at a more prosperous future.
Image Credit:MT Department of Labor & Industry
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 10:22:35 PM »

Campaign Video from Representative FalterinArc's twitter feed
Hello! Election day is fast approaching and I just wanted to make this message to emphasize how important it is that you vote. And when you vote, vote all the way up and down the ballot for Labor candidates. We have an ambitious agenda we need to get passed and we need your help. First of all you need to make sure you are registered. Next you can vote by mail which is a completely safe option. You can also vote in person but be sure to wear a mask. Fill out your ballot, back and front. If we get a good turnout we'll be able to keep this progress going. Thank you.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 07:40:21 PM »

Excerpt from Montana for Labor event in Livingston

Credit-Wikimedia Commons
Hello Livingston!
It's great to be back here in the Last Best Place. Up here in the mountains we know what effective leadership looks like. We've seen it from our president and we've seen it from our First Minister and I can sure promise you that you'll get it with a Labor governor. They'll fight the virus, not the precautions.

Our public lands are important. We gotta protect them. You sure as hell aren't going to get that from a party that consistently opposes environmental regulation. We've got to keep this state beautiful, we can't let them drill that away. Now your Labor candidate for governor, ......
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »

Excerpt from campaign event for a Labor legislative candidate in Havre
Howdy Havre!

I'm here today to talk to talk to you about rail. I'm sure you are familiar with it. Towns like Havre live and breath off Amtrak. Labor gets this. That's why Representative SevenEleven introduced legislation to construct a high speed rail system which would increase traffic all over our nation. It was an extremely efficient bill and I was proud to support it. But along come the DA and the Federalists. They propose all these lines that would have us wasting this money on building trains in the Texas desert! Here in Montana and Fremont we don't take that kind of BS.

And second of all, we've got the same congresswoman who is fighting for all this pork barrel spending, want to cut taxes for people making over 400 million dollars a year! Not a joke folks, not a joke. Do any of you think those wealthy elites up in New York City and Boston need a tax break? Hell no! But if you vote federalist, that's what you are getting.

Anyway, allow me to introduce your local Labor Candidate.....
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 04:26:27 PM »

Pearl City, Hawaii
Socially distanced event livestreamed on the Labor website

Aloha Pearl City!

It's great to be out here on such a sunny day! Honesty in government is real important, it's something we really value here at the Labor party. We promote transparency, while the other side fakes their identity to pretend to be voters. Our policies are common-sense and uniting for all Atlasians, while the other side promotes intolerance and elitism.

Right now in congress the Federalists are trying to put explosives in the hands of violent criminals while Labor is working to protect our beautiful planet. Right now in congress the Federalists are trying to cut pay for people employed by the government while Labor is working to pull back the overwhelming surveillance state. Right now the federalists are trying to ban any kind of Sex Education while Labor is working to make sure our government isn't shut down!

Look folks, these are their priorities. The national Federalist party is pumping money into Hawaii to buy this state. They are doing this because they know that the values that are held by Hawaii Federalists are exactly the same as their own. Don't let them pander to you, people. Vote Labor this month. Thank you.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 06:21:49 PM »

Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

socially-distanced event, masks mandatory, streamed live on NMI Labor Website

Hello, Saipan!

It's a great day to be out here in the Northern Mariana Islands. Such a beautiful part of our country!

But let's get real. Inequality has gotten real bad out here. The Northern Mariana Islands ranks near the bottom when it comes to average income. Labor has fought to reduce this inequality by making sure the rich pay their fair share. Now on the other hand you have a Federalist member of congress propose cuts for people making hundreds of millions of dollars a year! It's a joke!

Folks, when Labor comes knocking down here it's because they care. We offer common-sense solutions to the economic hardship facing the people of our more recently added states. You have people in other parties going to these states and complaining about having to drive on the left side of the road! They're in it for themselves, people. That's why it's so important we elect a Labor government out here. Now let me introduce some local candidates...
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2020, 11:30:28 PM »

Chester, PA

Good evening Chester, great to be out here on this cold fall night.

Here in Chester you know what political corruption looks like. Throughout the 20th century the former Republican party ran a corrupt machine here of fraud and racketeering. Now today, you have people trying to come to Pennsylvania taking part in the same dirty tactics. They pose as ordinary voters to try and get their hands on private information. It's just not right!

Now Chester is ranked as one of the most violent cities in America. That's why Labor is fighting for common-sense gun control. We passed the Assault Weapons Ban which keeps you and your families feel safe at night. Now the Federalists have not only tried to repeal this bill, they've tried to repeal every single gun restriction that exist in our nation. They don't care about your safety people! Just whatever will rile up the base. We need to elect a LAbor government to make sure that kind of bad governance doesn't come to the Keystone state. Now let me introduce some local candidates...
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2020, 06:25:47 PM »
« Edited: December 10, 2020, 06:31:29 PM by FalterinArc »

This ad to be aired in all states holding NPC Elections this month
Interior shot of a house at night. Two children are giggling while washing dishes and splashing water at each other. The camera begins to zoom in on the window, leaving the interior of the house until a small flying object is visible. The camera continues to slowly zoom in towards the object as the narrator speaks.

Narrator: Right there outside of that home is a USAF Hunter-Killer drone. It is used on battlefields to deliver reconnaissance payloads and high-power microwave weapons. Right now, under responsible Labor government, this kind of weapon is kept safe and secure by the Atlasian armed forces. Unfortunately, a Federalist representative introduced a bill to allow anyone to have their hands on military-grade weapons like this one. The Federalists are playing political games with our lives. And when games are being played with our lives, Camera stops zooming, cuts to black Voting is a matter of life and death. explosion sound effect Vote Labor this December. The stakes are too high for you to stay home.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2020, 10:23:56 PM »

Excerpt from socially distanced campaign event in Cleveland, Ohio
Hello Cleveland! Great to be out here on such a cold December day. When you are filling out you ballot later this month, I want you to ask yourself what is the record of the party you're voting for. If you support the Labor candidate for governor, you're voting for a record of competent government and policies that keep you safe and secure at night. If you vote for the Democrat Aliiance, you're voting for a party whose only goal is self-preservation. They'll collaborate with anyone who might help their cause. Greens, Federalists, Liberals. You can't trust them to keep any positions on the issues facing you when they can't even come up with positions about themselves! They'll tell you about how high tax rates for the rich are the most unfair thing anyone ever thought of then deny it a few days later. They're a party of losers, they lost representation in the house twice, they've lost the Lincoln Senate, they've lost the Lincoln Governorship, and they're about to lose right here in Ohio!

We need to send a message that slick ads aren't all it takes to get our votes. We need to send a message that you can't call yourself a centrist party then exclusively support the right wing in this country. We need to send a message that no state is going to fall for dishonesty from a party trying to waddle into the governor's mansion with it's tail tucked between it's legs after sound rejection at the polls. We're going to send that message, Ohio. But we can only do it with your vote.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 01:40:32 PM »

This poster to be put up in all Lincoln and Fremont states holding elections this month
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2020, 03:05:45 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 03:32:35 PM by FalterinArc »

Excerpt from socially distanced campaign event in Maple Heights, Ohio
By Nyttend - Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48520541
Good morning Maple Heights! Grateful to be here on such a beautiful day! You know, I figured I better get out here from Nyman and give you some honesty because it seems the Lieberals are on a never-ending parade around Lincoln, spreading untruth wherever they go. Just yesterday, my Liberal colleague in the house the other day bragged about "Oh we're going to do independent redistricting commission." Well guess what, Labor passed it earlier this year! This party has practically no platform other than copy-pasting Labor accomplishments that they think people will have forgotten about. You can't trust any Liberal for any office. Their candidate for governor, I mean who the hell even is this guy? Can you trust him to keep any of his promises? Hell no. But folks, we're not campaigning on the hope that you all have forgotten the last couple of years, we're campaigning on concrete accomplishments that every Laborite should be proud of! We're passing common-sense environmental protections, we're passing protections for seniors, we're getting big brother off your back. These is real action, not statements that some strategists cooked up in an air-conditioned room!

I also want to turn your attention to a recent ad the Liberal party started airing in some neighborhoods, I don't know if they're brave enough to share this garbage with you out here, but I want to read to you a little excerpt from it, Grabs piece of paper "Despite the Majority of Atlasians opposing Sanctuary Cities, for jobs, law and order and other reasons", now that word usage is very peculiar to me, "law and order". I think we all know what that means when politicians start urging it's importance. It's the same dogwhistling that was used in the days of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, but let me tell you, we're not going to continue to let that stand. We're going to call it out for what it is. "Law and order" means letting the police tread over our citizens, "Law and order" means locking people up for any reason the state wants, "Law and order" is a disgusting embrace of authoritarianism and even I'm startled that the Lieberals would use such a term plainly for all to see. Now let me introduce some local candidates....
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2020, 05:16:13 PM »

Excerpt from socially distanced campaign event in Youngstown, Ohio
Hello Youngstown! Great to be here today! The crooks of the Democrat Alliance seem to have come out with some shiny new advertisements! The slick political handlers in the board room who tell them what to say must have realized they are running one of the most low energy campaigns of all time. Now they seem to be proud of the fact that they championed amendments to a high speed rail bill that would build rail out in the middle of the Texas desert! They tried to claim that we opposed the bill, when it was a Laborite who wrote the original. Then their representative starts writing these brain-dead amendments to hurt it's efficiency so they can get their pet projects. They say we shouldn't call it a pork barrel rail but they can't stop us from telling the truth, it is a PORK. BARREL. RAIL.

They lie, they lie, they lie. It's the only card left in their hand. They know they can't win on the issues, their platform is a bunch of muddled garbage and the voters know that. That's why we thrashed them at the polls in October and December, and they continue to have no success in electing their members to congress. They have called us uncivil for our harshness in our condemnation of their miserable policies. Spare me this childish whining! I ask, to what end does civility go? When you create a coalition of chaos that seeks to put in power a reactionary majority which will damage our nation you deserve to get told the truth about what you're doing. Are we supposed to remain civil when a tax cut for the 1% gets passed and our infrastructure crumbles? Are we supposed to remain civil when drones are flying around your neighborhood and blowing up homes? Is it civility above all else that is important? The answer is no, but the Dishonest Alliance will tell you yes.

Then another phony ad comes out just a little while ago. They're claiming we've created tax loopholes for millionaires. Folks these ads are a sick joke. They also complained about a month ago that people making over 100 million dollars should get a tax break. Yes this is what they said, then they backtracked like they always do because they can't look a single damn voter in the eye and tell the truth. They run their mouth with insults then clutch their pearls when we fire back. Their party is an absolute fraud on the Atlasian people and that's why they're going to lose this month.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2020, 09:47:33 PM »

Poster to be displayed in highways and on bulletin boards across the state of Ohio.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2020, 11:51:43 PM »

Excerpt from socially distanced campaign event in Cincinnati, Ohio
Good afternoon Cincinnati! It seems there's a great battle going on in Ohio and why not join the fun? Jokes aside, this election is deadly serious. The fate of your lives and your state depends on it. You have to elect Russell Brown as your next governor. He is the only candidate who will defend you Labor rights, fight for a fair tax code and keep your families safe at night. He truly believes in the concept of progress, not platitudes.

And it's that concept that I've come here today to talk about. Labor holds it to heart. We aren't focused on making flashy campaign ads where we promise to focus on local issues on a nationwide scale. We;'re focused on providing you good governance. That's why it's so deeply insulting to your intelligence to have absolute frauds fly in here and spout off about their pork barrel politics and tax cuts for the wealthy and backtrack whenever pressed on it. They think Ohio is stupid enough to fall for a party that the voters have decimated at the polls in the last three months and still continues to have one officeholder. They think they can trick you by saying that our policies benefit the wealthy, then propose policies that benefit the wealthy in a slick, packaged presentation. Well Labor doesn't have to rely on hoping Ohio voters are stupid, in fact we think you're as sharp as a tack. That's why we know you will send these forked tongue schemers into irrelevance at the polls when you elect Russell Brown!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2021, 05:11:55 PM »

Bump
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 02:31:16 PM »

This ad to air in Washington State this month

Ad begins with a fade in from black as see governor Cameron Whitfield sitting on the steps of his front porch

Whitfield: COVID hit our state first. We know the pain it’s caused in our communities. But I’ve been there fighting against it from the beginning.

Cut to stock footage of press conferences of Governor Whitfield as Narrator’s voice cuts in. Music gets more dramatic and uplifting.

Narrator: under Governor Whitfield’s leadership Washington has made a strong recovery. He fought to enforce the mask mandate to keep our citizens safe and provided a strong relief package to make sure no one goes homeless during this crisis.

Cut to clips of various interviews with nurses outside a hospital

Nurse 1: Without Governor Whitfield’s Leadership, I don’t know what we would have done.

Nurse 2: I can’t even begin to say how many lives Governor Whitfield saved.

Nurse 3: I’m just so glad he’s there fighting for us in Olympia.

As Narrators voice come backs, Governor Whitfield’s campaign logo comes into frame

Narrator: Vote Cameron Whitfield for governor. Strong Leadership for Washington.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »
« Edited: March 16, 2021, 03:02:35 PM by FalterinArc »

Rally in Indianapolis

Wikimedia Commons
socially-distanced event, livestreamed on IN Labor website

Hello Indianapolis!

It’s great to be here out on such a great and campaigning for such a great candidate. You know, I think it’s about time this state has a governor that works for the people of this state. A governor who will fight for the working class of this state. A governor who will act on criminal justice reform. A governor who will keep building this state into the future. That governor is Judd Laurel.

The Hoosier State is ready to move on from this virus. To have a strong vaccination program to get our schools and businesses open. Labor has led the charge on that front federally with the millions of dollars we've provided for vaccine production and distribution. Through this program we can finally start to turn the page on the chapter of coronavirus. Judd Laurel will continue this strong leadership at the state level, by getting similar funding through the Indiana legislature.

He'll work to address Poverty, as Labor is doing federally with the Urban Investment and Redevelopment Act. He'll tirelessly fight to improve schools and bring new economic opportunity to our inner cities. He'll work for fair trade deals to make sure Indiana jobs stay in Indiana. And he will stand with unions in the fight for fair working conditions.

The choice for Hoosiers in this race couldn’t be more clear. It's either more of the same or moving forward into a better future with Judd Laurel. Let’s get a government that’s on the side of Hoosiers this month, let’s vote Labor. Thank you!
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2021, 03:00:20 PM »

Statement by the Labor Party of Virginia's headquarters in Amherst County over Governor DeSantis's comments

Governor DeSantis's remarks the other day discussing the performance of certain schoolchildren have caused much stress among the citizens of our commonwealth. They were insensitive, they were wrong and yes, they were racist. The Labor Party of Virginia is calling for Ms. DeSantis's resignation and stands in support of all students in Virginia. If Virginia is truly for Lovers, we must be loving and welcoming to all our citizens.

Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies