Labor NPC Campaigns thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:38:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25281 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: August 28, 2020, 01:18:54 AM »

Speech in Kenosha, WI

For far too long we have allowed injustice to masquerade as justice. What we have seen recently is unacceptable, and a vote for Labor will be a vote to right these wrongs. We cannot allow racial profiling or bigotry from our law enforcement. We cannot allow gun violence to increase uninhibited.

I stand before you tonight to take a pledge. I pledge to fight this injustice and ensure our individual liberties are preserved. I call on you to join me in this fight. Labor, Green, DA, Federalist, we can all work together to solve these issues, but let not a single one go ignored. Make no mistake, this is a matter of life or death. Fighting COVID-19 is a matter of life or death. We must all come together and pave the way the for a more hopeful future. Will others take this pledge? Time is not on their side, as these matters require urgency and swiftness.

By voting Labor, you can ensure that steps will be taken to ensure justice. By voting Labor, you can ensure that the public health will be protected. In times like these, we cannot afford to misstep. Place your faith in trusted leaders, and let's work together to ensure a tranquil future of peace and prosperity.

Thank you, Wisconsin!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 10:33:30 PM »

I'll let someone else go to Mississippi, lol.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 07:11:29 PM »
« Edited: September 07, 2020, 09:49:43 PM by Sev »

Representative SevenEleven addresses a crowd of Los Angeles supporters via virtual town hall.

Good evening Los Angeles! Welcome!

I'm here today because our community is under attack. It is crucial for you to vote and vote Labor if we want to keep our beautiful city, and the stakes have never been higher. Recently, the Green Party said, well, let me find the quote: Ah, yes!

Congrats on us forming a coalition government in the House with the DA and Federalists!

The Green Party and The Democratic Alliance have formed a coalition government with the Federalist Party. And this coalition has an agenda. The coalition's majority is already letting out some of their plans, and let me tell you, folks, it is not pretty. They stand opposed to hate crime protections for marginalized groups. I challenge the coalition to grab a bite to eat at The Black Cat in our very own Silverlake and take in some of the history there. Los Angeles has come a long way and as one of the most diverse cities in the world, we cannot allow hatred to thrive.

What else is the Green-DA-Federalist coalition talking about doing? We've heard them today, loud and clear. The coalition is talking about cutting business off with our southern neighbor, Mexico, one of our greatest trade partners. This coalition doesn't care about the Los Angeles citizen and they don't care about our economy. This coalition doesn't care about the Los Angeles family, either. They advocate rushing into our communities and separating our families, in the name of "deporting illegals". We cannot allow this tyranny to come to power here in Los Angeles. Our vibrant immigrant community is absolutely essential to our economic engine and cultural fabric. Our children are having a hard enough time with this pandemic, to promote deporting parents of Atlasian citizens is cruel and heartless!

There is only one way to stop this Green-DA-Federalist coalition and that's to get up, get out and vote Labor! Tell your friends, tell your family and make your voice hard. The stakes are too high. Los Angeles is under attack! Voting Labor is the only way to preserve our way of life.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 09:35:45 PM »

Rep. SevenEleven campaigns at a rally in San Antonio, TX

Good evening San Antonio! I'm so glad to be here. Thanks for waiting, I must say. You know, they always told me everything is bigger in Texas and I should've thought of that before planning this trip, but hey, we pulled it off. I landed in Dallas this morning, went to Houston, had a blast in Austin, and now I've made it here and I'm absolutely thrilled.

On the way down here from Austin I happened to hear a radio man say something that struck me. He said "Texas is changing. Real Texans are losing ground." Now, pardon me ya'll, but what kind of malarkey is that? Growing up, Texas was one of the places I always wanted to visit the most and to be able to come here and see and share so much of Texas and all the different cultures and industries here has been something to behold. Texas isn't changing, it's growing. People are starting to realize how much Texas has to offer and it's been a great blessing to see such a welcoming state...

I think I know what's changing in Texas, though. The government is changing when we elected a new Labor governor and a Labor majority! Folks, we've got to get out and vote! Labor is the only party working to rebuild Texan cities, fund new schools for a growing Texas, and welcome immigrants, who have added so much depth and character to create the Texas we know and love.

It goes without saying that the Federalists have gotten complacent. They take Texans for granted, but they're holding Texas back. A Labor government in Texas will have your back and lift you up. We won't sit by idly while rents increase and working families see less and less disposable income. We won't let overcrowded schools diminish the education that your children deserve, virtual or otherwise.

My friends, lets stand up and show the Federalists that Texans deserve better. Your vote matters! Tell your friends, tell your family, that change is indeed coming to Texas: Austin, Texas, that is!

SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 05:33:11 PM »

Good evening, my friends! What a lovely time to be here in San Francisco. And what a time it is! There's a lot at stake right now. We have Liberals and the Democratic Alliance pretending to be on your side. We have Federalists, pretending to know what they're doing. *Crowd laughs hysterically*

But at the end of the day, we can only rely on those we trust. Labor has kept us safe. Labor has kept us healthy. Labor has put us on the path to success. San Francisco, I call upon you to join me, and vote Labor, the ones who can get it done. For us!

*Massive applause*

You're Labor Mayor...
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 07:11:33 PM »

Rep. SevenEleven campaigns in El Paso, TX.

For too long the Federalists have claimed to be the party of business, but what about your business? I'm here to today to tell you that by voting Labor, the El Paso economy will come back better than ever before! Unlike the Federalists, a Labor government will work to make it much easier to do business with our neighbors in Ciudad Juarez! And a better economy means better jobs!

My friends, we have a chance to bring an end up to a corrupt era in Austin and enact real change to improve of our lives. I need each and everyone you to vote, and with I present to you... *wild applause as gubernatorial candidate appears on stage"
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 07:38:19 PM »

Greetings San Francisco!!

It's been my great honor to represent the wonderful people of San Francisco as Senator. It's a shame I don't get to be here as often as I'd like to. My Labor colleagues and I have been hard at work to make each of your lives better and there's one person in particular who has been a crucial ally in doing so. That person is your incredible mayor, Nora Chu.

Mayor Chu understands exactly what it means to be a leader. She has lead this city through some very tough and unexpected circumstances, and I'm proud to say that because of her, the future of San Francisco is brighter than ever before. We are through the worst of this pandemic and Mayor Chu is a reason we've been able to stay strong.

We need to keep Mayor Chu in office if we want to keep this progress going. Businesses are succeeding, homelessness is dropping, and we are making great strides to protect our environment. This is an opportunity we cannot afford to waste. The steady hand of a true leader is exactly what this moment calls for, so get out and vote. My Urban Development and Reinvestment Act was recently signed into law and this powerful legislation will be transformative for San Francisco if we have a strong leader, Mayor Chu, to put these new resources to good use.

You know what to do, VOTE MAYOR CHU!!

Thank you all for hearing me out, I'll let Mayor Chu speak to you about her plans for the future and I'll be taking questions and comments after she speaks, and then I'll be headed to off to Smuggler's Cove.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2021, 12:41:06 AM »

Good evening, San Francisco! I had such a great time that I decided to stick around a little longer.

I wanted to tell you how important it is to vote for the Labor Party in all upcoming elections. We have made so much progress over these difficult months and to keep it up we need to vote Labor. You know what do, vote Mayor Chu.

The fact of the matter is, other parties don't deliver on the promises the way Labor does. I've been doing this long enough to know when I see someone who truly stands for the people. Nora Chu stands for the people!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and Mayor Chu is guiding us there. Great things are coming, so vote early and make sure no one in SF is overlooked. Vote Labor!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2021, 01:47:24 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2021, 01:50:42 PM by SevenEleven »

Greetings, San Francisco! While it has been truly an honor to be able to represent this wonderful city as Senator, I'm here today because a better San Francisco requires good people at all levels of government. For this reason, I urge you all to vote for Mayor Nora Chu, a proven leader.

Mayor Chu is the only candidate for Mayor with a track record of keeping promises and making the tough decisions. Unlike Ms. Hernandez, Mayor Chu has never taken a single dime from the fossil fuel industry. In fact, only the Labor Party has the track record on environmental issues to be trusted with leading this city into a cleaner environmental future. From the Red-Green New Deal at the national level, to cleaner water and waste regulations at the local level, you know you can trust Mayor Chu and the Labor Party to keep San Francisco clean!

And now, I give the star of the show, the good Mayor herself, a chance to talk about her bold ideas!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 10:58:41 PM »

Good evening, San Francisco! I'm so happy to be back here!

I'd like to take a few minutes to speak to you about the pressing issues we face. We are coming out of this pandemic strong but we still have a lot of work to do. One person we can trust here in San Francisco is your mayor, Nora Chu! She has been the steady hand guiding San Francisco and we need to support her so we can continue the hard work others aren't prepared to do.

Mayor Chu has been a leader: on the environment, on housing, on civil rights, on social justice, on COVID-19...what she has been able to accomplish in such a short period of time is truly incredible and we need to make sure we vote for Mayor Chu in this election to keep up the good work!

You all have seen what strong leadership looks like, now you get to hear what a bright future looks like. I introduce to you, your mayor, Nora Chu!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies