Labor NPC Campaigns thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:21:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25203 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: August 10, 2020, 02:31:35 AM »
« edited: August 10, 2020, 02:45:40 AM by MB »

Speech by Labor Party Chair and Southern Governor MB at El Morro in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The night is warm and the enthusiasm is high.

Puerto Rico. El estado más grande del país más grande del mundo. Pero los cabrónes de DA quieren convertirnos en una copia al carbón del resto del mundo que falla. Quieren quitarse lo que hace grande a Atlasia. Quieren cambiar todo nuestro estilo de vida.

Miren a su izquierda, mis amigos. Verás un cementerio. Allí están enterradas muchas grandes almas. Ese cementerio abarcará todo nuestro país si la Alianza Democrática llega al poder.

Como presidente del Partido Laborista, los insto a ustedes, mis compañeros puertorriqueños, a rechazar su mensaje destructivo. El DA es el último de un ciclo de partidos fallidos, a menudo liderados por los mismos políticos fallidos que simplemente no pueden aceptar que los votantes no quieren lo que están ofreciendo. La reforma fracasó. Alianza falló. Los monfortianos fracasaron. ¿Y ahora quieren que los respaldes de nuevo? ¡Qué mierda! Sé que no lo tolerarás. Y yo tampoco. Puerto Rico está más fuerte que nunca. Y un voto por el Partido Laborista es un voto para mantenerlo así.

(photos: took myself)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 01:00:51 AM »

Speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Milwaukee is the birthplace of the Atlasian labor movement. It's such a great city. It's an honor to stand in the footsteps of great leaders such as Emil Seidel and Daniel Hoan, who brought impressive public works programs right here in the early 20th century.

Under our Labor administration, we've delivered results that echo the dreams of our forefathers. We've passed a sweeping economic stimulus to boost our livelihood under dark circumstances. We've protected free speech rights to ensure a fair and just society by passing the Assuring Nonviolent Treatment by Interfering with Fascist Authorities Act. We've passed a criminal justice reform bill that ensures people aren't locked up and forgotten about. We've culled the coronavirus as much as possible and things are looking to be on the right track. And we're just getting started.

Voting DA will halt the progress we've made so far. They'll fail you, Milwaukee. They'll fail the entire midwest. They're nothing more than a few coastal elites looking more for a quick spot at power than true solutions for all Atlasia, looking down at the common man and woman. Their Senator voted against protecting our Social Security. Thank God Labor senators saved it, otherwise our seniors would be dealt a death blow during already hard times.

And don't get me started on the Federalists. They're working with the DA in trying to force people to come into work even when it puts them at an extreme risk of contracting the coronavirus. If someone is put into an unsafe work environment and ends up, God forbid, catching and dying from the virus, their family can't sue them. That's just unjust. And I'm a big fan of justice. That's not what I like to see in our country. And that's the future the Feds and DA want for us, unfortunately.

A vote for Labor is a vote for COVID-19 to end. A vote for Labor is a vote for our workers, especially for our healthcare workers. A vote for Labor is a vote for our teachers. A vote for Labor is a vote for the soul of Atlasia as a whole.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »

The Labor party endorses the Peace candidate for governor of Missouri
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 09:58:03 PM »

Labor Rally at Skinwalker Ranch, Utah

Crowd of several dozen cowboys, ranchers, and other locals

[Speaker MB arrives at the podium]

Well, folks, looks like I’m back again for another term as speaker.

(Raucous applause)

And you might think, well, why aren’t you back on the other side of the country getting all that Congressional business started? Well, lemme tell you, there’s nowhere I’d rather be right now than in the beautiful Utah countryside, standing up for hardworking people like all of you here.

(Cheers)

And you can bet that Congress is gonna do some amazing stuff this time around. We’re never gonna let you down, Utah. Never.

And y’all have a great government down here. A beautiful Labor government, and I couldn’t be prouder of the hard work they’ve been doing. Y’all really are lucky.

(Applause)

There really is some good stuff getting passed around here. With First Minister Truman in…

[Crowd’s attention diverts away and they turn their heads]

With..with Truman in charge…

What in the hell is that thing?

[A large hole opens up in the ground, a speechless crowd can only watch as the earth around them splits in half. A glowing, metallic object, around 20 feet in diameter, slowly rises out of the crevice. Several crowd members throw themselves on the ground and start to pray.]

Oh..oh my God…

[The object comes to a halt around 30 feet above the ground and hovers midair for a few seconds. Then, it hovers over to the podium.]

[The crowd simultaneously receives a telepathic message.]

You have disturbed our secret operations. The leader of this gathering shall pay a dire price for his trespassing.

Hey…I don’t know what y’all want up there but..bb..but I’m sure we can work something out…

[A cylinder of light zaps Speaker MB, who instantly drops to the ground behind the podium. In his limp state, he is levitated into the craft. As the large door opens, attendees try to get a glimpse of the creatures inside but are temporarily blinded by the high-frequency radiation. The object darts into the air, and takes off towards the mountains in the distance at an impossibly fast speed.]

[The crowd diverts their attention back to the ground, where the hole has mysteriously closed up.]

[Speaker MB is found several hours later by the side of a highway in a disheveled, dehydrated state. He is taken to the nearby hospital but released after receiving adequate fluid.]
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies