Labor NPC Campaigns thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor NPC Campaigns thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25
Author Topic: Labor NPC Campaigns thread  (Read 25315 times)
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2020, 07:26:20 PM »
« edited: December 12, 2020, 08:05:19 PM by Oregon Blue Dog »

Tigard, Oregon
social distancing and masks mandatory, streamed live on OR Labor website

Hello, Tigard!

Good infrastructure is important - that's why I worked to pass the Fremont Public Transportation Expansions/Connections Act, which helps to fund urban public transportation projects in cities across Fremont, including the Portland Metro. However, it's also important that we ensure these projects serve the people and the environment, and aren't just flashy expenditure like the DA's Pork Barrel Rail. I opposed that measure fervently as it would have thrown billions in taxpayer dollars that could be used for local infrastructure into high-speed rail across 500 miles of West Texas desert, while leaving far larger urban centers out to dry. And it's important that our government here in Oregon applies a similar philosophy for new public transportation projects. We can't just throw money at congestion and pollution problems and expect them to disappear - we need our politicians to actively listen to and incorporate public input, to ensure that the final result truly represents local interest.

Some of these lines have been crossed here in Tigard - when planning for the Southwest Corridor line, TriMet has, at times, blatantly ignored the wishes of the people and local government of Tigard, while also cutting bus services that many folks here rely on. A Labor government in Salem would not let this pass. If you elect Laborites to Salem this December, we'll hold TriMet accountable and ensure that an open public discussion with binding implications is prerequisite for regional funding for the project. Unlike the Coalition of Chaos, we're committed to ensuring that local interests and voices are heard in our infrastructure projects, and we're committed to fighting for the best results for ALL Oregonians, not just those with the money or means.

Whether it's light rail, criminal justice, or other key issues, you can count on your Labor representatives to be an active voice for YOUR interests, not their own. Tigard, I hope you'll join me in casting a ballot for a government here in Oregon FOR and BY the PEOPLE! Thank you!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2020, 07:59:51 PM »
« Edited: December 12, 2020, 08:05:24 PM by Oregon Blue Dog »

Beaverton, Oregon

Good afternoon, Beaverton!

Oregon's a great state, but if there's something we need to work on, it's education. For too long, our state's education system has lagged that of the region and the nation - thanks to inflated class sizes, our graduation rates and other educational metrics are well below that of the rest of the nation. This is unacceptable - we owe our young Oregonians better.

A Labor administration in Oregon will make primary education a primary target. The inequity between schools just five to ten miles apart here in the Portland Metro is often breathtaking - students in poorer areas often have access to just a fraction of the facilities services that wealthier schools provide. If you elect a Labor government to Salem, we'll ensure that all schools, whether they're in East Portland, suburban Washington County, rural Eastern Oregon, wherever - can receive equitable funding and resource allocation. And, Labor'll work with teacher's unions to help make teaching a respected profession again - as class sizes are one of the Oregon public school system's most glaring flaws, we'll work to ensure that more teachers are hired so every student can receive the attention and help they deserve. Your next Labor governor, Edward Zhang, has seen firsthand how much Oregon's public education system needs fixing, and he'll be a tireless advocate for teachers and students alike as your Governor.

Labor also believes strongly in improving the content of education - we must educate our students about the technicalities and nuances of the modern world, and ensure that the history they're taught is accurate, up-to-date, and free of bias. In Parliament, I proudly voted for a bill proposed by my good friend and now-Senator Scott that set firmer requirements for education in the social sciences and career preparation, and Oregon Labor will take a similar approach in regards to improving school curriculums. In a sometimes-chaotic era where the facts are often warped beyond recognition, it's important that we educate our kids on fake news - how to recognize it, and how to avoid allowing it to influence their decisions and views. And, we need to present an up-to-date, progressive interpretation of history to students across Oregon - while Atlasia is a great nation, we have made mistakes, and it's important that our students are taught about the history of the Holocaust, redlining, mass incarceration, and other racist policy so these mistakes are not repeated. I was heartened to see a petition from Beaverton School District students demanding that Oregon's state government address these concerns, and a Labor government would heed the calls of young leaders and work to create an all-inclusive curriculum that truly represents the history of Oregon and the nation.

So, Beaverton, it's clear - our education system needs improvement, and Labor is the only party that can deliver these critical plans for you. In Denver and Nyman, whether it's a revolutionary new college plan or expansions of social security, Labor has a proven legislative record of fighting for the people, and you can trust your Oregon Labor candidates to do the same. Thanks for having me, stay safe, and remember to vote Labor this December!

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2020, 10:23:56 PM »

Excerpt from socially distanced campaign event in Cleveland, Ohio
Hello Cleveland! Great to be out here on such a cold December day. When you are filling out you ballot later this month, I want you to ask yourself what is the record of the party you're voting for. If you support the Labor candidate for governor, you're voting for a record of competent government and policies that keep you safe and secure at night. If you vote for the Democrat Aliiance, you're voting for a party whose only goal is self-preservation. They'll collaborate with anyone who might help their cause. Greens, Federalists, Liberals. You can't trust them to keep any positions on the issues facing you when they can't even come up with positions about themselves! They'll tell you about how high tax rates for the rich are the most unfair thing anyone ever thought of then deny it a few days later. They're a party of losers, they lost representation in the house twice, they've lost the Lincoln Senate, they've lost the Lincoln Governorship, and they're about to lose right here in Ohio!

We need to send a message that slick ads aren't all it takes to get our votes. We need to send a message that you can't call yourself a centrist party then exclusively support the right wing in this country. We need to send a message that no state is going to fall for dishonesty from a party trying to waddle into the governor's mansion with it's tail tucked between it's legs after sound rejection at the polls. We're going to send that message, Ohio. But we can only do it with your vote.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2020, 10:45:27 PM »

Eureka, Nevada

I can't tell you how very much I appreciate the honor which you have just done me in welcoming me here today. They say Thomas Jefferson, when he was president, once welcomed a visitor to the White House wearing his dressing gown. They had called on him in the early morning, and that is what he happened to be wearing. Of course if a president did something like that today, the press would call it unpresidential. But Jefferson's idea was that a president, or a first minister, is nothing more or less than an ordinary citizen who temporarily exercises certain powers on behalf of the people. On behalf of the people. And so it was only natural to him that he should greet visitors in his normal dress, because it was not he who was exalted —it was the people.

I say all this because I have tried, in my many years as your first minister, to remember all of you who put me there, and to act as any of you would act if you were to assume the burdens of government, as I have done on your behalf.

And I will say again, as I have said over and over in the whole course of this campaign, that anyone who would install a reactionary government here in this state is going to have to bet against the people of Nevada. And that is a bet no sensible man would ever make.

I have complete confidence in you, because it has been my privilege to know you all and to represent you for so many years, and I know the people of this state are to sharp to be taken in by a lot of Eastern hucksters. That is why we are going to win this election; and we are going to keep winning as long as the crooks in the Coalition of Chaos keep sending the same carpetbaggers and tricksters out here to sell their old, tired ideas of corporate welfare and handouts for the rich.

Yesterday you delivered a crushing defeat to the Dishonest Alliance in the federal election. And in nine days you are going to do the same in the state elections.

You are going to elect Gene Taylor your next governor. And you are going to elect a Labor majority in the legislature.

I have said it before, and I will keep saying it until this campaign is over. The Labor party is the party of the farmers and the working people of Nevada. The Dishonest Alliance is the party of the rich and special interests.

When you vote for the Labor party ticket, you are not just voting for me —you are voting for yourselves. You are voting for more money for your farms and schools, and more money for your hospitals. You are voting for a fair deal for yourselves and your children. You are voting for low taxes, democracy, and home rule.

When I say the Labor party is the party of working people, I am not talking about vague principles thrown around in a campaign. I am talking about what we have actually done in this region for the small farmer, and what we have done for workers all across this state and across this region.

We led the charge to rebuild and expand rural infrastructure, to extend rural broadband internet connection, to invest in rural hospitals and rural schools, to guarantee a college education to every student who wants one. We made it easier for workers to negotiate with their employers on an even footing, and to take their employer to court when their rights are violated. By this time next year, this government will have paid out more than $10 million in subsidies for small farmers here in Nevada and across this commonwealth.

You may have heard the Dishonest Alliance are up in arms because I have been criticizing some of their statements on the fiscal situation here in Frémont. I only ever attack them with their own words —and don't they hate it!

The fact is that a Frémonter who earns less than $125,000 a year pays no income tax. And a small business that earns less than $100,000 pays no corporate tax. Instead, we ask the very richest of the rich who take home more than $100 million a year to contribute the majority of their second hundred million to the support of our essential services. It is this prudent and judicious policy which has allowed Frémont to become the most prosperous region in Atlasia,.

Just today I have introduced legislation in parliament to establish a 1% tax on all real estate in excess of $3 million dollars in value. This bill will make up the deficit in our current budget, and it will do it without raising taxes on working people by a cent. Most importantly, it will do it without taking a penny from our farmers. Not one dollar in revenue will be raised by taxing farmland —not a single acre.

The Dishonest Alliance have a different idea of government. Their policy is to have the government take care of the rich, and the rich will take care of the poor.

Just last week they ran an ad saying they would cut taxes on the richest of the right who take home more than $100 million a year. And they would pay for it by slashing funding for essential services here in Nevada.

Now they have sent Sleepin' Ninja out here to call me a liar for quoting their own ad! The people here in Nevada are to sharp for him. They remember what it was like when he was speaker of the parliament in Denver. Back then he did such a bad job, the people ran him out of office after just a month! They sent him right back to Lincoln with his tail between his legs, and we will thank him to keep to the east bank of the Mississippi where he belongs!

The truth is the liars and cheaters in the Dishonest Alliance have to attack my record, because they've never achieved anything themselves! They say they are for "solutions," but the only problem they've identified so far is that your taxes are too low and your wages are too high!

They want to make Frémont more like the rest of the country. But we do not want to be like the rest of the country! We are proud to be Frémonters, and we will not be dictated too by a mob of do-nothing, good-for-nothing Eastern carpetbaggers.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2020, 11:45:22 PM »

Ad to air in Connecticut

Narrator: There's a lot of talk coming from the Democrat Alliance: about taxes ...

Clip (Weatherboy, VO): "DA MPs supported altering the tax code ..."

Clip (Weatherboy): "It's not there!"

Narrator: about reproductive rights ...

Clip (Ninja): "safe, legal, and rare"

Narrator: but what does the Democrat Alliance actually believe?

Narrator: Over and over again, they have bent over backwards to support the right ...

Clip (Jessica): "I am sick and tired of the elites harming our children ... Evil must be met with the fist of justice!"

Narrator:  but when the time came to stand up for progressive ideas, the Democrat Alliance was nowhere to be found.

Narrator: They're against a woman's right to chose. They're against the ban on AR-15s in schools. They say they're for "solutions," but the only problem they see is that the rich pay too much in taxes.

Narrator: The Democrat Alliance. You can't teach a blue dog new tricks.
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2020, 03:48:17 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2020, 12:10:58 PM by Amanda Huggenkiss »

(1)

Amanda Huggenkiss speaks in St. Paul, Minnesota
Safety protocols are in place. Mask wearing and social distancing is mandatory. The campaign event is streamed live by the MN Labor Party.

Why do we care so much about politics, anyway? Why should someone even care enough to give up their precious time and spend it on something that is seen as either so boring or so hostile? Why should we even care about decisions made by those at the top?

Because it is in times like these, in times of great crisis, that we recognize two things.

The first is that we should care about politics because we have seen that it matters. It is not far away. When the government takes a great effort, great outcomes are possible. In the Coronavirus Pandemic, we experience these outcomes in our daily lives. But there is another thing.

We have experienced that everything is politically feasible if we only want it strongly enough. The government has proven that it can act and that it is willing to spend large amounts of money in times of crisis. So let’s deal with the climate crisis! Let’s deal with the housing crisis! Don’t let anyone tell you that it is not possible or that there is no money. There is money for everything when we see the need to spend it. That is why it is important who is in power. And that is why it is important to make sure that those who are in power are proud Labor people!

After the pandemic, we have the once-in-a-century opportunity to ask ourselves whether we will go back to the same old, same old, or whether we want to use this time of unique solidarity to build a new normal, a normal which is more environmentally friendly, which is fairer, which is more inclusive. Labor is the only party that can fight for those ideals. Who else should fight for them?

The Federalist Party is dragged further and further to the right by an extremist movement that concerns me very much. I am shocked that the spirit of conspiracy theorists and other right-wing extremists has found its way into the House of Representatives. There are forces in the Federalist Party that are in denial of the existence of climate change. They are insensitive and hurtful towards racial minorities and transgender people, as they have rediscovered the dog-whistle as a political tool and compare transgender people with drug addicts. They have opposed mask-wearing and our great joint fight against the virus. They believe that they have a right to hurt people under the banner of so-called freedom. These forces are on their way to corrupt the party from within. Let’s face it: A proponent of these ideas has become the face of the Federalist Party. Don’t get me wrong, there are honorable, good people in the Federalist Party. But as long as they refuse to find a way to fight these forces, the party as a whole is unelectable.

And our other competitors? If the Liberals or the Democrat Alliance get in power, the first who will profit are the richest of the rich! In every developed nation, the pandemic has unfairly hurt the lower and middle-class people. The people who stand the frontline in the healthcare sector. The people who have lost their jobs or their businesses. The teachers who have to work so hard while they receive too little. During that time, millionaires and billionaires across the globe have maximized their profits and enjoyed unforeseen profits! They don’t need an additional Christmas gift in the form of a big tax cut. They need to take responsibility!

I am proud that our fabulous First Minister Truman, who has served our great region of Frémont so much, has always been there when the rights and interests of the underprivileged and the middle-class had to be protected. Now, sadly, there is only one Truman in this world. But if the next Labor governor of this state is only one percent the caliber of our first minister, then this state of Minnesota is served extremely well. That means that we can overcome the great challenges that lie ahead us. That means that change can happen. And with Labor, it will happen.

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2020, 04:40:32 PM »

Pago Pago, Atlasian Samoa

Good afternoon! Good afternoon!

I hope you don't think I'm flattering you when I say there is nowhere I would rather be than here in Pago Pago to-day. It is the privilege and the great joy of my life that I have been able to see so much of our great commonwealth, and to speak to so many of its peoples; and nothing has given me greater pleasure than to be here with all of you, and speak to you about the important business which is before this state and this commonwealth in these elections.

There has been a lot of talk from the Dishonest Alliance in the last week. Well, I have come over here so that you can see me and hear what I have to say, and decide whether you believe some of the things that have been said about your first minister.

I have said many times in the course of this campaign —and I will keep saying it —: the Labor party is the party of home rule. The Dishonest Alliance are the party of centralism and colonial administration. No-one knows that like the people here on Tutuila.

You will remember that they were responsible for the Midnight Referendum, which was expressly designed by the Federalists and the future members of the Dishonest Alliance to prevent the admission of Atlasian Samoa to the Union.

If they had succeeded —and without the intervention of the Labor party, they would have succeeded —there would be no self-governing state of Atlasian Samoa today. You would still be under the administration of the Internal Affairs department. The acts of your legislature would have continued to be subject to the approval or veto of the president of the republic. The only attention from Nyman you could expect was the annual pilgrimage of agents of the IRS, sent by a president you could not vote for to collect taxes levied by a Congress in which you had no representation.

We began as a country by declaring that taxation without representation is tyranny. The people here on Tutuila might have continued for ten or fifty or a hundred years under just such tyranny, and nobody in the Dishonest Alliance ever did a thing about it!

For the last three years, the Labor party of Frémont has been the energetic advocate of statehood for Atlasian Samoa and the other Pacific islands of the republic.

The Labor party believes that the government of Atlasian Samoa should be run by the people of Atlasian Samoa. And we have made good on that promise.

In 2017, I authored the resolution in the parliament of Frémont calling on the Congress to immediately restore home rule in Atlasian Samoa. In 2019, I wrote the amendment to the Frémont constitution granting representation in the Senate. That same year, the Labor Congressional majority and the Labor president passed the bill to admit Atlasian Samoa as the fifty-second state.

To-day, thanks to the efforts of the Labor party, the people here on Tutuila have full representation at all levels of government, and they have a governor and a legislature who are answerable to them and to them alone. And they have a regional government which leads, not by virtue of an act of Congress, but by the common consent of the people of Atlasian Samoa, expressed in democratic elections.

The Labor party believes that government is the business of the people. That is the meaning of the word "republic." We believe that in a democracy, power should reside with the ordinary citizen and not with career bureaucrats working far from the public eye.

For the last three years, this government has pursued just such a policy. It is why we passed §2(iv.c) of the Commonwealth Fuel and Power Act to give local communities a seat at the table in the administration of commonwealth energy policy. It is why we passed legislation to empower workers to negotiate with their employers on an equal footing and to take them to court when their rights are violated. It is why we lowered the voting age to 16 and passed the Local Reorganization Act to ensure free, transparent, and representative local governments.

The Dishonest Alliance do not support these policies because they do not believe this election should be happening in the first place. They believe that the government of this state should be organized in centers of power, far away from Pago Pago and Tutuila. They believe your constitutional rights as citizens should be subject to a majority vote. They say they are for "solutions," but the only problem they've found so far is that they have to ask you for your vote in the first place!

The government of Atlasian Samoa should be constituted of, by, and for the people of Atlasian Samoa. There is only one ticket that believes the same, and that is the Peace and Labor ticket!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2020, 05:24:55 PM »

Fagamalo, Atlasian Samoa

When you vote the Labor ticket, you are not just voting for me. You are voting for yourselves. You are voting for your interests and your children's interests.

Most importantly, you are voting to uphold your right as a free people to govern yourselves according to your own laws and customs. The crooks in the Dishonest Alliance were against home rule. They are still against it. That is why they have sent a Southerner and a disgraced ex-politician to tell you a lot of lies about the situation here in Frémont, while not one Samoan has spoken in favor of their platform.

The Labor party is the party of home rule. The Dishonest Alliance are the party of the Midnight Referendum and territorial government.

When I took over the Internal Affairs department, federal law have me the power to veto any bill passed by the Samoan legislature by virtue of the rights of territorial government. My first act was to call on the Congress to pass legislation returning this power to the Samoan people and their democratically elected representatives.

The idea of the Labor party is that power ought to reside with the ordinary citizen, and not with unelected bureaucrats and in far-away government offices. It is this principle for which the parliament of Frémont fought for two years on behalf of the Samoan people. It is in the spirit of this principle that we passed the Local Reorganization Act and the Local Democracy Act to ensure free, fair, and representative elections at every level of government, and it is in the same spirit that we have passed laws to allow every worker to negotiate with their employer on an equal footing and to sue when their rights are violated.

It is also in this spirit that we have cut taxes for working and middle class families and small businesses. Under the Labor budget, no Samoan who earns less than $125,000 a year will owe a cent in income tax, and no Samoan business that earns less than $100,000 a year will owe a cent in corporate tax. We have done this without running a deficit and without slashing spending for essential services, by asking that the richest of the rich who take home more than $100 million a year contribute the majority of their second hundred million to the support of our commonwealth.

The Dishonest Alliance are against the policies which have made Samoans the most prosperous people of any region in Atlasia. They say so themselves! Last week they ran an ad saying they would cut taxes for the wealthiest Frémonters, and slash funding for essential services to pay for it. Over in Lincoln, they are trying to pin the blame for the Value Added Tax—which they voted for—on the Labor Council. But the V.A.T. is the pet project of the Dishonest Alliance! Their own members in parliament have been trying to pass one for years, and if it weren't for the Labor party they would have succeeded. They were against the expansion of the rights of labor and against the home rule bill. They say they are for solutions, but the only problem they have found is that your taxes are too low and your wages are too high!

This government will never consent for Atlasian Samoa to be ruled by anyone other than Samoans! That is why you are going to elect a Labor government here next week. And you are going to elect a Labor majority in the legislature.
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2020, 02:23:35 PM »

Amanda Huggenkiss speaks in Cleveland, Ohio
Safety protocols are in place. Mask wearing and social distancing is mandatory. The campaign event is streamed live by the OH Labor Party.

As a native Minnesotan, born and raised, I am always happy to be in Ohio. There are few places in this country where I feel as if I’m home than in Ohio. Well, I admit, there are few differences between our states - you have milder winters, we produce better musicians. But the people are of the same kind, of the same spirit. It is that working-class in which we were raised, the spirit that any undertaking, how challenging and enormous it might be, can be successful through the power of solidarity, and that is what the Labor Party believes: Solidarity for everyone!

The last time I spoke on behalf of Labor, there was quite an outrage about the comments that I made about one of our competitors. But no outrage can deny that there is a certain member of the house of representatives - we all know who is meant - who is running amok, no lip service can unsay the things the member has said or undo the things the member has done. Labor believes in the equality and dignity of the human being. So when I see bigotry and discriminatory behavior, I speak out about it. I am a Labor man, so I cannot do otherwise.

Ohio needs a Labor-governor because Labor is the party of good work. I know the good people of Ohio are unbribable, but it’s the holiday season and I have a present for you. With the Red-Green New Deal, the Labor Senate has, despite fierce opposition from the right, marked the beginning of a new prosperous era of industry. The New Public Works Administration will create lots of unionized, high-paying jobs. And these are good jobs because they will have an impact on our world. Workers have always strived to create a better world for the following generations. Never in the history of this country have there been jobs created that are so effective and important in fulfilling that goal than the jobs of the NPWA. This law is a victory for the working-class in Atlasia and the working-class in Ohio.

Change - political change, yes, but more important for Ohio, the economic change - is inevitable. But decline is not. For too long, politicians have looked at once prosperous places in decline and said to themselves, ‘Well, priorities are priorities, changes are necessary, tough luck y'all!’ Yes, sometimes, changes are necessary. Sometimes, they are irreversible. But proud industrial cities like Cleveland do not have to be victims of this change. They must be included in this change. They are not an obstructor of a fairer, more climate friendlier economy, they can be an agent of it! The people are not the means of the economy. The economy must serve the people! Labor has understood that, and that is why it is so important to vote for Labor in your state's election.

Labor will always protect the workers and the unions. It will always fight to give power to the people. The pandemic has hit this country and the world hard. While lower- and middle-class families are struggling, the top 1% sees unforeseen profits. The people we have relied on at this time are not billionaires, but the people at the front-line. In hospitals. In the schools. At the counters. We now have the chance to be the most transformative generation in centuries. We can decide whether we will go back to the old normal, or whether we will build a society that is fairer for everyone, in which the value of work is respected again, in which we value the people. This fight begins with Labor.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
« Edited: December 18, 2020, 12:39:42 AM by Ethereal Bisexual Women Time »

Sunnyside, Houston1
social distancing and masks mandatory, streamed live on TX Labor website

Hello, Houston!

Houston, you were good to us in October, and it was the people of this great city, and across the state, who elected a Labor government in an upset.

Here in south Houston, city residents have borne some of the very worst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Access to nutritious food is particularly difficult, as Sunnyside is one of many places in our country which are underserved. Fast food restaurants are a plenty, but the few local grocery stores have been unable to meet the needs of the people.

Recently I met with a woman by the name of Ivy Walls, who's taken this problem into her own hands. Last spring, she started what would become the highly successful Ivy Leaf Farms, growing zucchini and cucumbers and squash under a structure donated by her former high school to distribute vegetables for her neighbors.

This was, of course, during the early stages of the pandemic, and Ivy would end up contracting the virus herself. Despite that hurdle, Ivy would secure a $10,000 joint grant from Beyoncé and the NAACP to expand the farm she created on her parents' land. She sacrificed her job, and her health, purely for the benefit of the community she loves so much.

Now she's expanded her produce and is launching a seed company next here, and her goal is to get Sunnyside a sustainable grocery store or co-op that offers employment opportunities to the community.

And Ivy, it is such an honor to have you with us today. Let's all give her a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen!

Ivy is a testament to the vigor of black women who work every day to improve their corners of the globe. It is because of hardworking people with a vision that these communities will strive in the days ahead.

So what is the Labor plan for Houston?

Our candidate for mayor, Kate Sandlin, will work tirelessly for the people of Houston and directly with people like Ivy to protect the city's most vulnerable in the midst of the pandemic. Public transportation is essential, but investing in our communities means investing directly in the people to modernize and improve access to essential services.

Under Kate Sandlin's leadership, there will be one Houston, where people do not have to travel miles from their homes in unsafe conditions to obtain basic necessities. And while a rising tide lifts all boats, it is neighborhoods like Sunnyside which stand to benefit the most.

Kate will work with partners in education, health care experts, and community groups to distribute food and resources from local businesses and organizations like Ivy's. We will provide $35 million in rental assistance and $20 million grants in small businesses, and those will be targeted in neighborhoods which need them most.

My friends, the foundation for this city is strong and the future is bright. Let's capitalize on our gains in October and deliver a resounding Labor victory here in Space City!

And now, without further ado, the next Mayor of the great city of Houston, Kate Sandlin!

1. https://kinder.rice.edu/urbanedge/2019/11/25/sunnyside-survey-shows-flooding-crime-concern
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2020, 01:40:32 PM »

This poster to be put up in all Lincoln and Fremont states holding elections this month
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #236 on: December 19, 2020, 10:06:40 AM »
« Edited: December 19, 2020, 10:11:58 PM by Ethereal Bisexual Women Time »

University of Houston - Houston, TX1

My friends, it's great to have the opportunity to speak with you all again. And I'd like to thank the University of Houston for allowing us to host this rally on their campus.

As the fourth-largest city in the Republic of Atlasia, it is imperative that we act swiftly to tackle climate change and promote a green economy for Houston going forward.

With the aid of the Labor government in Austin, Houston has a golden opportunity to lead the state's efforts to tackle climate change head-on.

Under Kate Sandlin's leadership, Houston will launch the first ever Climate Acton Plan with the goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2050, if not sooner, with the help of local energy companies. Kate will work with entepreneuers and climate experts to transform the economy and restore the environment so that we foster a city that is better for future generations.

We will support the tenets of the Green New Deal, and particularly the Red-Green New Deal which recently passed Congress.

With Labor, Houston will pursue large-scale and transformative flood mitigation projects that will reduce flooding in areas mostly affected by record-high rainfall.

Like other major cities across the nation, Houston has been confronted with calls for social justice and racial equality. Labor has led bipartisan efforts to eliminate police brutality and create a more just and fair criminal justice system that benefits all Houstonians, including those in high-crime neighborhoods.

Even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kate will partner the City of Houston and Harris County to address the inequalities in our justice system and fund a new COVID-19 Homeless Respite and Rehabilitation Center.

Kate understands the importance of our small businesses, and as we take the responsible steps to reopen our economy, the city will innovate and be an example for the rest of the country on how to be welcoming, inclusive, fair, and engaged in the issues that directly affect the people of this great city.

The foundation for this city remains strong and better days are still ahead. Next week, elect Kate Sandlin as your next mayor and she will put Houston in the best position to manage the COVID-19 pandemic and climate change and rebound from it.

Now, I will pass the mic to Kate. Thank you once again for having me, and thanks again to the University of Houston for hosting this event.

1. https://everything-pr.com/university-of-houston-issues-brand-identity-rfp/
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #237 on: December 19, 2020, 10:39:15 AM »
« Edited: December 19, 2020, 10:54:37 AM by Ethereal Bisexual Women Time »

[to be displayed on billboards throughout the City of Houston until Election Day]
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #238 on: December 19, 2020, 10:04:54 PM »

Meyerland, Houston1

Hello Meyerland, and a belated shalom to those who recently concluded their Hanukkah festivities.

Meyerland is the center of Houston's Jewish community, and it is also almost entirely located within the city's floodplain. I don't have to tell you all about the devastation that Hurricane Harvey brought to this great neighborhood, and the untold damage that ravaged buildings and homes.

Each of Houston's 88 neighborhoods have different resilience priorities. These challenges include air quality, displacement, mobility, and, particularly for Meyerland, flooding. These are best addressed by developing and implementing solutions at the neighborhood level.

The Labor plan for Meyerland is to remove all habitable structures from the floodway by 2030 and construct at least 500 miles of trail and bikelands by 2025.

We're going to build at least 375,000 new homes across every income level by 2050 to welcome new residents to this growing city. And in addition, 4.6 million native trees will be planted by 2030.

This strategy is consistent with the Resilient Houston strategy that progressives have been lobbying for years. The Kate Sandlin plan for developing and revitalizing Houston can be summed up in three words: build, baby, build.

Kate Sandlin and the Labor Party recognize that restrictive zoning laws are detrimental to solving the housing affordability crisis, but the solutions to ensuring a safe and welcoming city are there. What we need is leaders who will put these ideas into action.

And with that, it is my honor to introduce the next Mayor of Houston...

1. https://365thingsinhouston.com/2019/01/22/5-must-do-things-in-meyerland-houston/
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2020, 08:50:13 AM »

(1)

Amanda Huggenkiss speaks in Toledo, Ohio
Safety protocols are in place. Mask wearing and social distancing is mandatory. The campaign event is streamed live by the OH Labor Party.

Christmas is around the corner, but unfortunately, what is for many people the most favorite time of the year will feel rather strange these days. What should normally the time in which we for a short time forget our concerns and our trouble with this stressful world and focus on those people who make us happy and who we love, this time, our celebrations are overshadowed by those very concerns and we are very likely not to see as many people as we would have liked to. We are in an exceptional situation. It is the priority of Labor to set the course early so that we come out stronger after the pandemic than we were when we went in.

Most recently, the Senate has finally passed a law that will create lots of unionized, high-paying jobs across the state, also here in Ohio. This bill will be an important factor to stop the decline of various former industrial cities, include those sites in our countries enduring process to establish a greener and more sustainable economy, and give thousands, if not millions, of people new opportunities. Labor government across the country will make the economy fulfill the needs of the people again, not the reverse.

The Senate has also passed another Labor bill which will eliminate the lending cap for credit unions and thus give small business owners to cushion the negative impacts of the pandemic. This will prevent the economy to completely start anew once the pandemic is over and it will save thousands of jobs across the country. Labor is also fighting for a bill that would if it becomes law, have a direct impact on the housing market of Toledo, as it would expand rental subsidies for low-income and disabled Toledoans.

This is not set in stone. Those bills are waiting to be passed. I think they will be passed, but that’s the thing about politics and voting: All the ideas are there, but we need good people in the government to express them, to fight for them, and to pass them. The only way to ensure that the people who make the decisions are going to be on the side of the disadvantaged, on the side of the unions, on the side of the working people, is by voting for the Labor ticket.

After the pandemic is over, we do not just want to return to the old normal. For most of us, the old normal was not sufficient. This is our time to prepare for a better normal, a fairer, more inclusive normal. Labor has worked hard in recent months to ensure the successful transition from the old to the new on the federal level. This task must continue on the state level. So please, good people of Ohio, vote Labor, because it is in your interest.

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2020, 09:45:11 AM »

Fifth Ward, Houston1

Revitalizing Houston can only be done with a neighborhood-tailored strategy. As I alluded to yesterday in Meyerland, the unique challenges facing each of Houston's neighborhoods include displacement, mobility, flooding, and air quality.

Nearly half of Houston's schools face elevated pollution, and Houston's Fifth Ward in particular has nitrogen dioxide levels 48% higher than the rest of the city. As a result, its residents face high rates of asthma, COPD, Coronary Heart Disease, and stroke. Life expectancy is almost a decade lower than the rest of the region.

These problems are especially harmful to people of color and low-income residents. This can have a profound impact on children's health. And the reason for the high levels of air pollution in many of Houston's neighborhoods, and particularly the Fifth Ward, is the cluster of metal recyclers and concrete processing plants.

Houston should not have to choose between industry and the health of its citizens. River Oaks, by contrast, is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the city and doesn't have any of these industrial sources and features much lower levels of air pollution.

There is as much of a problem with unequal levels of pollution as racial disparities. River Oaks is home to a largely white population, in contrast to the Fifth Ward which is more than 90% non-white.

Make no mistake: this is an issue of racial justice in addition to economic inequality. City planners, communities, and public health officials can make smart decisions to improve the lives of some of their most vulnerable by identifying major polluters and prioritizing targeted inspection and enforcement.

Both the Labor government in Austin and our candidate for mayor understand the importance of enforcing state and federal environmental regulations. We need not, and we cannot, choose between job creation and the public health, which ought to be the top priority for city planners.

Kate Sandlin has a comprehensive plan to work with planners and public health experts to cap the pollution in low-income neighborhoods like the Fifth Ward, and I'm going to pass the mic over to her to lay out her plan for the people of the Fifth Ward and similar neighborhoods in the city.

1. https://patch.com/texas/midtownhouston/houston-hauls-100k-grant-fifth-ward-initiative
2. https://www.edf.org/airqualitymaps/houston/findings
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2020, 11:33:58 PM »

Lincoln City, Oregon

Good evening, Lincoln City!

It's great to be back on the Oregon Coast, an incomparable natural wonderland. Nearly every Oregonian has surely spent some time on these picturesque beaches, but we often forget the good, hard-working folks that make our blissful childhood beach outings possible. That's why Oregon Labor is committed to supporting coastal residents and the tourism industry here, especially in the current crisis.

The Central Coast is home to hundreds of small, family-owned businesses that each offer their own unique spin on Oregon Coast staples - whether it's one of the many saltwater taffy shops that dot US 101 or the charming souvenir stores that sell everything from cozy sweaters to beautiful glass floats, these incomparable establishments are what makes this coast one of the best in the world. And Oregon Labor will work to ensure that coastal small business can continue to flourish despite the economic downturn brought by the coronavirus - by focusing tax burden on the billion-dollar companies that continue to turn out obscene profit while mom-and-pop stores by the Pacific struggle to make pennies and supporting subsidies for small business, we'll ensure that tourist favorites and underrated gems here on the Oregon Coast can stay open and prospering. We owe it to folks here to deliver the best service possible - after all, that's what they've spent their livelihoods doing for us tourists!

And, Oregon Labor will work to increase preparedness for the earthquake and tsunami threats that the Cascadia Fault Line presents. Scientists believe that there's a 10% chance that the fault will trigger a magnitude 9.0 this century - and as the coast will bear the brunt of the impact of this. It is critical that we prepare our state for this disaster -  through strict building codes that ensure every residence and place of business is resilient to earthquakes or up-to-date tsunami evacuation plans and infrastructure, Oregon Labor will craft a plan that will minimize damage and loss of life in the worst-case scenario. COVID showed us that events previously thought unlikely can come out of nowhere and upend our entire lifestyles - we can't be caught off guard by the next great disaster.

Thanks for having me, y'all! It's always a pleasure to come out to the coast, where the air is fresh and fish plentiful! Mask up, stay safe, and remember to vote for your Labor candidates this December!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #242 on: December 20, 2020, 11:46:57 PM »

Corvallis, Oregon

Hello, Corvallis!

It's been said quite a lot here on the campaign trail, but this is no exaggeration - climate change and resource deprivation are a existential threat to our collective wellbeing as humans, and as stewards of this beautiful green planet. As the oil wells slowly run dry, irreversible damage is being done to ecosystems, and if climate inaction continues we'll soon struggle to power essential services as our environment deteriorates at a rapid pace. That's why Labor has been taking initiative on the climate - we just passed the landmark Red-Green New Deal, a historic investment in equitable renewable energy development that will create thousands of good clean energy jobs while speeding our transition away from pollutants like coal and oil and energy dependence on authoritarian oil states in the Middle East. I'm also proud to have authored the Green Futures Bill in Fremont Parliament, which invests in new clean energy construction, like wind, solar, hydroelectric, and even nuclear.

Oregon Labor, unlike the opposition, will continue to deliver for YOU on climate. We'll make climate a top priority, and work with the federal government and Denver to get clean energy solutions and new construction here in Oregon. Oregon Labor, instead of making platitude-laden promises and wasting key expenditure on pork-barrel projects for the top 1%, will invest in energy projects that serve all Oregonians - we'll focus on clean public transportation options and upgrading Oregon's entire electric grid to renewable by building new clean energy complexes up and down the state. And, we'll be sure to listen to y'all, the people, on this - every project will have a community input phase to ensure that no Oregonian gets left behind in this green energy revolution.

So, Corvallis, the case is clear - Labor is the only party with a proven record for fighting proactively against climate change, and if y'all want a state government that will take on Big Oil and Big Polluters to protect the environment and the people, Labor is YOUR party. Mask up, stay safe, and don't forget to VOTE LABOR this December!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #243 on: December 20, 2020, 11:59:33 PM »

Sisters, Oregon

Hello, Sisters!

Here in the beautiful Cascade Ranges, there's natural beauty aplenty - from the picturesque snowy hiking trails of the Three Sisters, to the forested winding curves of the Over the River and Through the Woods byway, to the natural playground of SunRiver, to the legendary ski slopes of Government Camp, mountain towns like Sisters have outdoorsy attractions in spades. And it's important that we preserve these treasures for future generations to enjoy - if runaway global warming continues, we'll see more devastating fires like earlier this year that will decimate Oregon's centuries-old forests, and without consistent snow the ski industry will dry up quickly. We need a government that will act decisively to preserve our environment. We need to elect Oregon Labor to the Salem Statehouse.

Oregon Labor, and the Oregon Left in general, has a long history of environmental protectionism - in 1967, environmental activists spurred the passing of a revolutionary 'beach bill' that gave sweeping protections to our state's 363 miles of coast. And while that's a mountain range and a half away, Oregon Labor will fight with equal intensity to protect the diverse, unique ecosystems of the Cascade Ranges. Through ensuring good forest management and pushing an aggressive anti-climate change agenda in Salem, we'll keep the devastating forest fires away while maintaining and caring for the lakes, forests, and snow-capped mountaintops of the Deschutes County wilderness. Y'all here in Sisters can trust a Labor government to protect the environment, and keep this region a lucrative tourist destination for generations to come.

Thanks for having me, Sisters! Remember to mask up, stay safe, and vote for your Labor representatives this December!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2020, 01:45:53 AM »

Olosega, Atlasian Samoa

The liars and cheaters in the Dishonest Alliance are pulling out all the stops in their latest attempt to force through a soft repeal of the Statehood Act. It has been ever the policy of that party to oppose the principle of self-government with respect to these islands. It was they who opposed the call for unconditional statehood made by the Labor party, and they who were responsible for the Midnight Referendum to subject your constitutional rights as Atlasian citizens to a majority vote.

Now they have sent some fellow from South Carolina over here to tell a lot of lies about my record, and to try to make you forget how hard they all fought to keep this election from happening in the first place. No doubt it was a welcome respite from the gravity of this past year to see a disgraced ex-president with no achievements to his name stammering about "local issues" in a cookie-cutter ad produced for a national market and shot out of a basement in South Carolina. That fellow has said many false and unkind things about me in this campaign. But I do not mind, because I have faith in the Samoan people. And I give as good as I get!

This election is being fought on the same ground that the Statehood Act was defended and passed by President Griffin and the Labor majorities in Congress. The Labor party is the party of home rule. The Dishonest Alliance are the party of territorial government.

The Labor party believes that the government of Atlasian Samoa is the business of the people of Atlasian Samoa, and it should be constructed of, by, and for the people. We have made good on that promise. In the last three years, this government has followed a consistent policy of taking power away from career bureaucrats and central agencies and returning it to localities to be exercised by ordinary citizens. It is in this spirit that we passed §2(iv.c) of the Commonwealth Fuel and Power Act to give local communities a seat at the table in the administration of commonwealth energy policy. It is in this spirit that we passed legislation to empower workers to negotiate with their employers on an equal footing and to take them to court when their rights are violated. And it is in this spirit that we lowered the voting age to 16 and passed the Local Reorganization Act to ensure free, transparent, and representative local governments.

The Dishonest Alliance opposed these measures because they do not believe in self-government. If they had got their way, they would be running the government of Atlasian Samoa out of a closet in the Internal Affairs department. They cannot be trusted to govern these islands because they are fundamentally not one of us. They dislike and mistrust Frémont, and they want to make it more like the rest of the country.

But we do not want to be more like the rest of the country. We are proud of our heritage, and we do not want our region beholden to the whims of Eastern politicians. That is why you are going to elect a Labor governor this week. And you are going to elect a Labor majority in the legislature.
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2020, 12:49:13 PM »

Amanda Huggenkiss speaks in Lima, Ohio

Lima tells the story of many industrial cities in the rust belt. Once a proud, prosperous, blue-collar working-class city, it has been in steady decline for the last decades. Wages have dropped. Rents have risen. The cost of living has exploded. This did not happen overnight, it was a steady process and too many eyes have looked away. We cannot be content with this situation, but it is not too late. When you vote for the Labor ticket, you vote for a plan that stands on two pillars. The first pillar is a strong welfare state that takes care of the weak and those who were left behind. The second pillar is a transition to a fairer, more environmentally friendly economy that can create prosperity that is not bound to finite resources. In recent weeks, Labor has sponsored successful bills that address one of those two issues.

And that is why, my friends, I am quite confused by the recent attacks of the Liberals and the Democrat Alliance. The liberal congressman is traveling around the country moaning about issues that Labor is already taking care of! He is making all sorts of claims about how the Red-Green-New-Deal is supposedly destroying jobs. Now, Lima knows something about vanishing jobs. The decline of rust belt cities like Lima has not begun after politicians suddenly cared about the environment. It began much earlier when businesses and corporations suddenly decided to move their production elsewhere because they were not willing to pay decent wages. If the congressman had actually read the bill, he would have seen that it does the reverse--it creates good, high-paying jobs in Atlasia. The man also claims that the new clean energy sector will create fewer jobs than the traditional industry sectors. I don’t know about you, but this man seems confused because the equation is very simple. Fossil fuels are a finite resource, so there is only a finite number of jobs that could be created in that sector. Renewable energy has much more potential for expansion, so it will create many more jobs. And not only that: Labor has guaranteed through the Social Energy Fund that these jobs are well-paid. This is a measure the good people of Ohio directly benefit from.

A day before, the congressman has called for rent assistance programs for low-income households. Then this fella from the Democrat Alliance joined him and stated that it would be a great idea to do something for poor and disabled Atlasians. Their ideas are so great that Labor has already packed these measures in a bill that has passed the house just this month. And here’s the thing about this bill - I am talking about the Housing Reform Act - none of that was included in the original bill. The original bill was very poorly written, and it took a Labor member to completely rewrite it.

So if you ever asked yourself why all the Labor candidates are doing this - why we are still fighting so hard even if we are already the strongest political force in this country - there is your answer. If you want the rights of the weakest in our society protected, if you want the unions protected, if you want a sound and robust welfare program, then you need to vote Labor, for it is only the Labor party that puts those concerns first, for those are our top priorities.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2020, 02:52:16 PM »

Gulfton, Houston1

Hello, Gulfton! What an honor it is to be here, in one of the landmark cities of our nation's diversity: Gulfton, where nearly 60% of residents are foreign-born and 70% are of Latino descent.

Immigration has once again become a hot topic in this campaign, and I am sad to report that it is people in communities like Gulfton who are the victims of this political football. And the people of immigrant-majority neighborhoods like Gulfton are all too familiar with the consequences of this dangerous fearmongering. With the rhetoric that has encouraged xenophobia, and opened the door to separation of families, to the deportation of hardworking Atlasians, and even to children being forced into cages.

Indeed, it is sad, and quite a bit ironic, that our friends in the Liberal Party have recently taken this unquestionably illiberal stance on our immigrant and refugee communities in a desperate last-ditch effort to appeal to people's worst instincts. But this type of messaging draws a very important contrast between Labor and the so-called "Liberals".

As an Atlasian Senator, I successfully lobbied for protecting the Come Out of the Shadows Act, which provided a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and kept families together. This act, which was authored by my good friend Siren, has benefitted countless people in great neighborhoods like Gulfton. I will promise you this: Labor will never cease defending our immigrant communities and preserving their contributions to this great nation. That is Kate Sandlin's position. That is the Labor Party's position. This is not only a question of morals, but a question of what is in fact in the best interest of our nation. And any policy that separates families goes against the founding principles of this great republic. Labor understands that our economy operates on the contributions of all its people, both native and foreign-born.

Energy, as you all know, is a key sector of that economy. Liberals fearmonger about the loss of energy jobs under the Red-Green New Deal, but Houston is home to 15 renewable energy companies.2 In fact, according to The Green Power Initiative, the city of Houston relies on wind and solar energy for a whopping 92% of its power. Houston's cleantech industry has generated $3.7 billion in venture capital funding.

I have no doubt that the Red-Green New Deal we passed will be a boon to the Houston economy, and it's one of the proudest votes I've ever cast as a member of the Atlasian Senate.

And so I urge the people of Houston: resist the fearmongering, reject those who seek to relitigate settled issues that affect the livelihoods of many, and vote for the party that will unite the people of this city as One Houston. Elect Kate Sandlin and a Labor majority to the city council.

Thank you! Dave bless you! Dave bless all the people of Houston! And Dave bless the great melting pot that is the Republic of Atlasia!

1. https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bellaire/news/article/Gulfton-Story-Trail-Mural-Project-brings-artwork-13384725.php
2. https://builtin.com/houston/renewable-energy-companies-in-houston
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2020, 03:30:32 PM »

To be displayed on billboards in Nevada, Oregon, Minnesota, Connecticut, Georgia and the City of Houston until Election Day.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2020, 07:18:16 PM »

Cincinnati, Ohio

The Lying Liberals are at it again! Hours ago, their crooked operators descended on Lincoln promising to create an independent redistricting commission here if you will only vote for them on Wednesday. Now I normally have nothing good to say about the Lieberal party —but even I have to admit that this is an excellent idea. In fact, we in the Labor party like independent redistricting so much that we already created such a committee here in Lincoln, just as the Labor parliamentary majority in my own region did so earlier this year!

The Liberals trying to profit off their belated support for independent redistricting is like a college professor taking credit for his students' grades in high school. It is all well and good for those pettifoggers and Tammany Hall hucksters to come out in support of an idea once all the hard work of getting it through the council has been done. But the people of Lincoln are not about to fall for their recycled state house campaign! I suggest Mister Poirot and Mister Ishan pay a visit to my own region in the great state of Alaska once they recover from the thrashing they are going to get at the polls in two days, because if they can win an election in Lincoln by promising you something Labor already gave you, I imagine they will have great success selling ice to the Eskimos!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2020, 11:07:54 PM »

Mailer to be circulated throughout Ohio until December 23.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies