AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:51:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice  (Read 18786 times)
ctrepublican512

« on: July 09, 2020, 05:21:34 PM »

I think this is being read into a little more than it should. I don't think you can count out the particular bad timing of this poll given Murkowski's past month. I think when all is said and done Murkowski has more cards up her sleeve and more leverage in being re-elected than she doesn't. I think this is more of a reflection of the confluence of her position in GOP + how bad GOP brand is now/huge Dem advantage in the generic ballot. At the end of the day, I think Alaskan Independents are more inclined to support her in two years than what the poll reflects now
ctrepublican512

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 05:26:24 PM »

I think this is being read into a little more than it should. I don't think you can count out the particular bad timing of this poll given Murkowski's past month. I think when all is said and done Murkowski has more cards up her sleeve and more leverage in being re-elected than she doesn't. I think this is more of a reflection of the confluence of her position in GOP + how bad GOP brand is now/huge Dem advantage in the generic ballot. At the end of the day, I think Alaskan Independents are more inclined to support her in two years than what the poll reflects now

She voted to.acquit Trump and say that to Dan Sullivan whom is in a tight race with Gross.

Rs think that this is 2016, 1992, 96, 2006, 08, 12 and 2018 prove Ds can win 50 states not just 278

She also voted against Kavanaugh. Not sure what your last point means
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies