AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:17:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice  (Read 18738 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 26, 2021, 11:26:29 PM »

The only way a Manchin endorsement works out is if Murkowski wins, and she switches parties afterwards, otherwise it's a waste of time for everyone involved. It hurts Murkowski to accept endorsements from Democrats (If I were her, I'd disavow this, unless of course, no Democrats actually run against her, which is possible, I suppose), and it hurts Manchin too, since he won't win a single Republican going forward, and Republicans hate Murkowski anyways. If he wants to curry favor with Republicans, he should be endorsing Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar, not Murkowski.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:02:35 PM »

The Alaska Republican Party endorsed Kelly Tshibaka.

The Alaska Republican Party endorsed GOP Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka on Saturday, breaking from longtime incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska).

The state party confirmed to The Hill that members approved the endorsement in a 58-17 vote.

Tshibaka said in a statement shared by her campaign team that she was “grateful and thrilled to have the strong support of the Alaska Republican Party,” which she said “voted overwhelmingly to endorse” her.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 08:19:04 PM »

At this point, I'd actually be pretty shocked if Murkowski loses.

Would have made more sense to drop down to the House race rather than run for reelection to the State Senate.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 05:14:29 PM »

Who makes the top four?

My guess is Tshhibaka, Murkowski, and Chesbro at least. No idea who gets the fourth spot.

I'm going to make a possibly insane prediction, and say Murkowski doesn't even make the top four.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies