AFP Affiliates Local Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:02:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AFP Affiliates Local Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AFP Affiliates Local Campaign Thread  (Read 198 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 09, 2020, 08:17:46 AM »

This thread is solely for local campaigning for the regional affiliates of the old AFP. Currently the AFP (South) and FFP.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 07:17:51 PM »

AFP SOUTH LEADER WB KICKS OFF LOCAL CAMPAIGNING WITH RALLY IN MOBILE, AL

Dome of the Mobile Civic Center, where the rally was held. Social distancing guidelines were strictly enforced.
MobileDomeJuly07
Infrogmation of New Orleans / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)

Thank you all Alabama! I'm so glad to be kicking off the local election campaigns for the Atlasian Future Party here in Mobile! I love this city, and I'm glad that in a few short months, I'll be calling it my home.

But on to the actual pressing matters.

What if I told you that there was a way to help fight poverty, keep the environment clean, and provide everyone with better opportunities? Well, there is a way: Public Transportation. Anything from buses like we have here in Mobile, to the subway systems in Nyman, does exactly what I say.

Back near my home, in Southern Greenville, there's a lot of people who can't find work. It's not that there's a shortage of jobs available. Quite on the contrary. The problem is that they can't get to those jobs because they can't even afford a bike, and you can only go so far on two feet. We need to fight for them, not just because it benefits them, but it benefits everyone. Small businesses can have a larger group of customers if free public transit can take them right to that business' doorstep.

Let's not forget the impact it has on climate change, either. A bus loaded with 50 people burns a heck of a lot less gas than 25 cars with 2 people each in them. Multiply that over the whole city and you have a more eco-friendly and overall cleaner city. Let us not forget that climate change has threatened Atlasia, and especially the South, brutally the past few years. Let us not forget how Harvey devastated Houston such a short time ago, or how New Orleans was brought to its knees by Katrina. Yes, there are other measures to take, but increased public transportation needs to be a part of the equation.

And Atlasian Future candidates know this. Our party has been in favor of increased public transportation for as long as we've existed. Each and every candidate will push for better funding to help expand these systems. The question when it comes to Public Transportation is not "Why?" and "How do we afford it?", it's "Why not?" and "How can we afford not to?"

So Mobile, are you with me in this fight?!

cheers

Thank you all! Remember to vote ATLASIAN FUTURE on the 25th! Now, let me hand this off to your next State Senator...

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »

FORMER PRESIDENT TMTH HOLDS RALLY OUTSIDE OF VIRGINIA STATE CAPITOL

This rally was held outdoors - social distancing guidelines were strictly enforced. "Virginia State Capitol IMG_2788" by OZinOH is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/

Good afternoon, it is great to be here in the great state of Virginia! We have some important and consequential elections coming up soon. Your voice matters, and it is important it is heard as we shape the future of this country.

That is what the Atlasian Future Party is all about - setting us and our children up for a future that is better for all. As we are currently cleaning up the mess that past generations made, it is important we don't leave the next generation with the same issues. Protecting the environment is a key issue to that, and we are fighting to ensure big corporations are held accountable for excessive polluting. We need to focus on smart, renewable energy and use it to better our society. Public transportation is an important step towards reducing our carbon footprint - recently, Kansas City took on the challenge of providing free public transportation throughout the city, which is something all cities should strive for. We also must continue the push for high speed rail, better connecting our cities and providing a cleaner alternative.

A key part of the future will also be space exploration. This has tampered off in recent years, but as President, we invested time and resources into researching space and all that we can learn from it. AFP supports expanding the current NASA program to focus more on what the moon can offer us, in addition to putting persons on mars.

A reminder - this election is about the future, creating an Atlasia for tomorrow that is better than the one of today. The Atlasian Future Party is the best option for accelerating progress in this country. Go out and vote Atlasian Future! And now, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the next State Representative for Virginia.....
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies