Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:01:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans  (Read 2958 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: July 08, 2020, 02:06:40 AM »

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 02:59:36 PM »

Duckworth's answer might have been the worst possible but since when does that mean that chickenhawk trust fund babies have the right to question her patriotism?
It's pretty telling that some right-wingers here instead of condemning what Carlson said (and did with that racist chyron) their first instinct was to indirectly defend him by blaming the victim.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 03:29:24 PM »

Duckworth's answer might have been the worst possible but since when does that mean that chickenhawk trust fund babies have the right to question her patriotism?
It's pretty telling that some right-wingers here instead of condemning what Carlson said (and did with that racist chyron) their first instinct was to indirectly defend him by blaming the victim.

Tiresome.

...but enough talking about your libertarian shtick.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 06:30:27 PM »

Ahh yes, because you can't question someone's patriotism since they served in the military. How dare we do this. As if militarism is the only form of patriotism. What is this? 2003?

Oh, excuse me. I was distracted by your avatar and forgot that you are an anarchist.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 03:23:10 AM »

When I saw the headline, I nearly dropped my phone because I was trying to click so fast to see if the "online forum" in question was that website formerly known as Atlas Forum.

I could see krazey, Sanchez, or Yellowhammer working as Carlson's writers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies