Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:16:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans  (Read 2955 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: July 08, 2020, 10:16:16 AM »

Heritage is for people with nothing to offer the present desperately trying to cling on to a past that was never theirs.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 10:25:12 AM »

Heritage is for people with nothing to offer the present desperately trying to cling on to a past that was never theirs.
More snark is not going to stop us.
You're not going anywhere without a time machine, kid.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:25:21 PM »

Okay, this is out there.  Not defending Carlson, but people aren’t worse than you for finding pride in their heritage.  Nations all throughout history have had founding myths that help form a cohesive social fabric ... there’s nothing wrong with that, in my view.

I don't think it's that "out there." We have historic unemployment, a virus ravaging the nation at an exponential rate, people (especially minorities) getting killed by the government that is supposed to protect them, children who aren't getting the education they deserve (college students as well), and there is no end in sight. If someone can look at what is going in this nation and legitimately say that the problem is that our heritage is under attack, well, I find that pretty disturbing. In fact, I wouldn't even know what "our heritage" is supposed to mean.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies