Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:38:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tucker Carlson starts presidential campaign by appealing to moderate Republicans  (Read 2976 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: July 08, 2020, 06:45:38 PM »

Regardless of what Duckworth said Carlson took his criticism to an absolutely appalling level and has now moved the conversation from Duckworth's alleged gaffe and onto him being an ignoramus. He has now helped put Duckworth in a sympathetic position and took her "gaffe" out of the headlines.

Sometimes it's better and more expedient to just move on, but right wingers in the Trump era just can't help themselves to not act like a dog with a chew toy that they refuse to let go of.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 06:18:38 PM »

When I saw the headline, I nearly dropped my phone because I was trying to click so fast to see if the "online forum" in question was that website formerly known as Atlas Forum.

A writer for Tucker Carlson is racist, shocker!

And also repetitive news, this keeps happening.

Honestly, it is kind of shocking that Carlson needed someone else to articulate what are already believed. So not only is he is a reactionary bigot, but he is also a talent-less one that can't communicate those ideals for s***. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies