Kanye is out (UPDATE: Kanye is in again)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 08:41:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kanye is out (UPDATE: Kanye is in again)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Author Topic: Kanye is out (UPDATE: Kanye is in again)  (Read 18866 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2020, 10:38:12 PM »

Oh great. A man who thinks he's Jesus joins a man who think's he's god for the Presidency.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2020, 10:39:20 PM »

If he is, it's certainly working.

I'm not sure if the amount of Chicken Littleing going on for what's 90% likely to be an album release is funny or sad
It shows how much PTSD Democrats about losing have especially after 2016.

That and a seemingly lack of faith in Biden as a presidential candidate
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2020, 10:40:03 PM »

If he is, it's certainly working.

I'm not sure if the amount of Chicken Littleing going on for what's 90% likely to be an album release is funny or sad
It shows how much PTSD Democrats about losing have especially after 2016.

That and a seemingly lack of faith in Biden as a candidate

It's the people of this country I lack faith in.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2020, 10:44:50 PM »

KANYE 2020:

LIFT YOURSELF

People on this board should actually get to know a Black voter before they decide that Black voters will defect en masse to Kanye 🙄

I was thinking white college-aged potheads
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2020, 10:45:03 PM »

Also most diehard Kanye West fans nowadays are 16 year old white boys who aren't old enough to vote.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2020, 10:54:30 PM »

For those thinking this is a calculated cash-grab by Kanye... he is literally stupid. And he has shown symptoms of serious mental illness. So not a calculated cash-grab. He's also been saying this stuff for years.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2020, 10:57:19 PM »

People are underestimating the amount of organization and work (and years of it, at that) that it takes to form an independent party, which is essentially what West would have to do and he only has a couple weeks to do it if he wants to get on any ballots.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2020, 10:58:15 PM »

Let me put it this way...

If you think that young progressives like Kanye West, you have zero understanding of this group.

Kanye West is toxic, and I mean TOXIC, to young progressives.

They like him as much as they like Clarence Thomas.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2020, 10:59:32 PM »

KANYE 2020:

LIFT YOURSELF

People on this board should actually get to know a Black voter before they decide that Black voters will defect en masse to Kanye 🙄

I was thinking white college-aged potheads

If you think that young progressives like Kanye West, you have zero understanding of this group.

Senator Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2020, 10:59:59 PM »

He's not even on the ballot. It's a meme run at best.
Interlocutor is just not there yet
Interlocutor
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.04

« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2020, 11:04:04 PM by Monstro »

But he's black, so he's gonna get like 70% of their vote. Biden is doomed! Roll Eyes
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »

People are underestimating the amount of organization and work (and years of it, at that) that it takes to form an independent party, which is essentially what West would have to do and he only has a couple weeks to do it if he wants to get on any ballots.

He has the money, fanbase and ego to try, if nothing else.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2020, 11:31:10 PM »

I say, it would be amazing to have First Lady Kim Kardashian.
W
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -8.61

« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2020, 11:36:53 PM »

Being in the prime Kanye demographic as an upper middle class cis straight white teenage boy, I wholeheartedly and without a lick of satire endorse.
Upstater
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -4.00

P P
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2020, 11:38:16 PM »

Big yikes from me.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2020, 11:51:51 PM »

Kanye 2020: He'll be our American boy.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2020, 11:59:01 PM »

Clear evidence that we have entered the summer silly season of each presidential cycle ...
Storebought
YaBB God
« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2020, 12:05:11 AM »

Clear evidence that we have entered the summer silly season of each presidential cycle ...

At the very least, if pollsters include Kanye West in any matchup, it will finally let us gauge how many shy Trump voters there really are this year.
Former Crackhead Mike Lindell
Randall
« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2020, 12:23:31 AM »

Biden is cruising towards somewhere between a resounding victory and a landslide, there's very little real drama in this race anymore

I hope fun nonsense like this is all we talk about until election day
pollvaulter
Rookie

« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2020, 12:35:53 AM »

Kanye will bring people into his camp, and then will bring them to Trump when Trump makes him part of his campaign.

Rasmussen Poll few weeks ago had black support for Trump up since the protests, the more conservative black voters are going to become Republican. Kanye is kind of a way to help boost those voters to Trumps side.

The black vote has been taken for granted, and between Kanye, Tim Scott, Candace Owens and a lot of people I see on YouTube who are black trump supporters (with big followings) they know what rioting leads to. Detroit rioted in the 1960s & the city never recovered. Trump will probably win 30% of the black vote. Trumps voter base is working class people & a lot of black people, especially working class black men, have done a lot better financially under Trump than they ever did under Obama.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2020, 12:38:24 AM »

Kanye will bring people into his camp, and then will bring them to Trump when Trump makes him part of his campaign.

Rasmussen Poll few weeks ago had black support for Trump up since the protests, the more conservative black voters are going to become Republican. Kanye is kind of a way to help boost those voters to Trumps side.

The black vote has been taken for granted, and between Kanye, Tim Scott, Candace Owens and a lot of people I see on YouTube who are black trump supporters (with big followings) they know what rioting leads to. Detroit rioted in the 1960s & the city never recovered. Trump will probably win 30% of the black vote. Trumps voter base is working class people & a lot of black people, especially working class black men, have done a lot better financially under Trump than they ever did under Obama.

We laughed so hard! You know i loveeeee a good laugh chile
pollvaulter
Rookie

« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2020, 12:41:25 AM »

We laughed so hard! You know i loveeeee a good laugh chile

Whatever you say. You going to have another meltdown when Trump is re-elected?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #147 on: July 05, 2020, 12:43:52 AM »

Trump will gain black support compared to 2016, but even if he does everything right he will have trouble hitting 13%.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #148 on: July 05, 2020, 12:50:31 AM »

Trump will gain black support compared to 2016, but even if he does everything right he will have trouble hitting 13%.

The fact that you think even this is highly concerning
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #149 on: July 05, 2020, 12:50:57 AM »

Sure, it's a warm-up for 2024 clearly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length