GOP Internals: Up less than 5 in Montana, Down in Maine, Georgia and Kansas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:22:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  GOP Internals: Up less than 5 in Montana, Down in Maine, Georgia and Kansas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GOP Internals: Up less than 5 in Montana, Down in Maine, Georgia and Kansas  (Read 5297 times)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: July 03, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »

A Trump internal having Trump down in Kansas to me likely signifies this:

Trump has a crappy pollster or a pollster who got an outlier-ish (on the bad side for Trump) week, and some official who is not very loyal to Trump has leaked the numbers to spin it and portray Trump as the next Herbert Hoover.

The other explanation is that this is a deliberate spin by people loyal to Trump who want to massively lower expectations, but this seems too far-fetched because like there's a limit, not even Biden's performance in NH primary lowered expectations this much.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 07:15:12 PM »

Trump has a crappy pollster or a pollster who got an outlier-ish (on the bad side for Trump) week, and some official who is not very loyal to Trump has leaked the numbers to spin it and portray Trump as the next Herbert Hoover.

The other explanation is that this is a deliberate spin by people loyal to Trump who want to massively lower expectations, but this seems too far-fetched because like there's a limit, not even Biden's performance in NH primary lowered expectations this much.

It’s not a Trump internal. It’s a GOP internal coming from other campaigns, probably senate.

Aaaah
Well my first point remains except it's the GOP other campaigns who have a crappy pollster (and a lot of leakers)
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 08:55:47 PM »

It’s not a Trump internal. It’s a GOP internal coming from other campaigns, probably senate.

Aaaah
Well my first point remains except it's the GOP other campaigns who have a crappy pollster (and a lot of leakers)

People need to really stop with the whole "I think this is impossible personally so it's never going to happen"

We are literally seeing Biden +14 national margins. A LOT is possible.

I never said it's impossible. But I think that if Republican internals have Trump down in Kansas, they are bit crappy. Biden is leading the national average of polls by 9 points, not 14 or 19
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies