Opinion of Avatar: The Last Airbender (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:53:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Avatar: The Last Airbender (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Freedom Show

Horrible Show

Dunno what this is, I just like votin'

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Opinion of Avatar: The Last Airbender  (Read 685 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: July 02, 2020, 06:00:03 PM »
« edited: July 02, 2020, 06:04:24 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

My second favorite animated television show of all time (sorry, but 'Invader Zim' is and may always be number one). It's incredible in almost every way.

If there was any fictional universe I would want to live in, it's this one. I better be a bender though (preferably water, but I'm fine with any of them)!

I'm guessing you made this topic since Netflix added it again? I actually have wanted to re-watch it again after discovering that. Maybe I'll just watch 'The Crossroads of Destiny' again if I don't have the time (though I probably will have the time). That is my favorite episode of the series, and maybe even my favorite television episode of anything. I could watch it on loop forever and always feel the same as when I first watched it.

Watched half of season 1, will continue in near future.

Good show, FF show, but IMO a little overrated.
Let's see how you feel when you finish season 2.

That's when the series won me over. I watched season one back when it first aired in like 2005, or whatever at age 13, and I liked it but wasn't head-over-heels for it. I didn't end up watching season two until I was 21 after watching the Shyamalan movie with my friend which then made him want to catch me up on the rest of the series. After completing it I became a raving fan of the series.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 05:56:29 PM »

I'm currently watching it for the first time and I'm halfway through the first season. Appa alone would be enough to convince me to watch the rest of it.

Well then, brace yourself for his story arc in season 2. Maybe even have tissues ready.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 06:40:36 PM »

I'm currently watching it for the first time and I'm halfway through the first season. Appa alone would be enough to convince me to watch the rest of it.

Well then, brace yourself for his story arc in season 2. Maybe even have tissues ready.

...oh no

It might not be what you're thinking, but you'll see soon enough.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies