Governor's response to the assasination attempt on Senator Dave
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:26:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Governor's response to the assasination attempt on Senator Dave
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Governor's response to the assasination attempt on Senator Dave  (Read 309 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 27, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »

There is a good man in hospital and a selfish coward on the run today. The man who shot Senator Dave then fled is no freedom fighter, neither is he brave or daring or courageous or whatever he likes to think he is. He is a coward. A man is brave if he stands eye to eye with someone he disagrees with and speaks with him, not if he takes a few shots with his gun and flees into the night

Myself and Senator King visited Senator Dave earlier today and I am pleased to report he is making a fast recovery and will be back at his desk, in pain yes, in a few days.

The police have offered a $100,000 reward for any news leading to his arrest. I believe that he may be sheltered, by his family or by his sympathisers. The local police chief has informed me that no man fitting the description is known to have checked into any motel or hotel in the state or in Maryland. The man may be a coward, but he is still dangerous. So I ask that if you have any information whatsoever please report it to the police.

For now I am certain that the Senator appreciates your thoughts and prayers over the past 24 hours and I hope he will be back in his full stride as quickly as possible.

Thank you and good night.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies