The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:01:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX
« previous next »
Thread note
Do not repost count you think may be moderated content here.

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128
Author Topic: The Atlas Asylum of absurd/ignorant posts IX  (Read 168475 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2575 on: June 09, 2023, 09:48:24 PM »

Haiti desperately requesting outside help and potentially receiving it is neither "imperialism" or "neocolonialism", particularly when such intervention comes from their Caribbean neighbors rather than distant foreign powers.

Addressing the comment about "stifling Haitian sovereignty": Haitian sovereignty has already effectively ceased to exist. Haiti is a failed state with a government consisting entirely of empty seats and interim officeholders. It is completely unable to control either the gangs or mobs. The best they can manage is for police to control less than one fifth of the neighborhoods in Port-Au-Prince, and nothing anywhere else. The Haitian government only exists as a legal fiction at present, and does not exercise sovereignty over anything.

Haiti would probably be better off today if the French just took a “no mercy” approach to Haitian Revolution, as much as I hate to say it. But I don’t know if it would be worth it for the destruction said approach would’ve caused.

Requires no explanation.

Apparently the problem with Haitian history is that there wasn’t enough genocide. It’s bad enough when certain lunatics claim that the 1804 Haitian Genocide was justified somehow, but TheReckoning has managed, as usual, to have worse takes than I’ve ever thought possible. At times like these you remember that his first posts on the forum were defending the honor of an SS member and concentration camp guard who was deported to Germany.

Does endorsing the genocide of the black population qualify as a violation of site ToS? I feel like it should be.

I never endorsed any genocide. Stop misrepresenting what I was saying.

Except you quite explicitly did. In plain english. And then double down and defended the genocide of Native Americans as just one of those things that has to happen and pointed to the economic prosperity of America and Canada as proof it was necessary.

Forgive us all if we do not take the word of someone who "ironically" put images of Hitler and Pol Pot into their signature, plus objected to the deportation for trial of a Nazi Camp guard by arguing "well, someone had to guard the camps" that they're quite explicit defense of not one but two incidents of historical genocide, and claiming one didn't go far enough, isn't defending genocide.
TheReckoning
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2576 on: June 09, 2023, 10:14:16 PM »
« Edited: June 09, 2023, 10:20:22 PM by TheReckoning »

I never endorsed any genocide. Stop misrepresenting what I was saying.

Except you quite explicitly did. In plain english. And then double down and defended the genocide of Native Americans as just one of those things that has to happen and pointed to the economic prosperity of America and Canada as proof it was necessary.

Forgive us all if we do not take the word of someone who "ironically" put images of Hitler and Pol Pot into their signature, plus objected to the deportation for trial of a Nazi Camp guard by arguing "well, someone had to guard the camps" that they're quite explicit defense of not one but two incidents of historical genocide, and claiming one didn't go far enough, isn't defending genocide.

I never said that the genocide of Native Americans had to happen, I said it did happen, and that the USA and Canada are now very prosperous, which are all facts. My point was that sometimes a very awful event (like the mass death of Native Americans) can sometimes lead to a good event (the well-being of citizens in the USA and Canada). Similarly, a very bad event (Haiti losing its fight for independence) probably would’ve led to a good event (Haiti being better off today).
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2577 on: June 09, 2023, 10:58:38 PM »
« Edited: June 09, 2023, 11:13:16 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

As I said it won't matter what the GE polls are gonna be once Brown, Casey and Baldwin and Pamela Pugh and Klobuchar and Baldwin wins Eday is over and it's VBM and Trump will have to concede just like Romney did in 2012 there is the GA indictment and J6 indictment GE polls are useless

As I said Ruby a Union guy and Chicago Mobster and Oswald together killed and wounded Connelly and JFK, Ruby had no hat on he was bald when he shot JFK that's how he hid his ID like Clark Kent and Superman , if there was a trial they would be charged and convicted together as Pinkerton rule co conspiracy , it's all on You tube Scene 6 Kevin KOSTNER JFK 1991 You tube, the Mobster that shot head of JFK was a lookalike Ruby without the beanie

Barb Lee wins runoff v Porter, Blunt Rochester, Rod Joseph, Pamela Pugh, Angela Alsobrooks and ALLRED will be S as well as Wes Bell

Blk voters are especially motivated because reparations have already been unleashed in CA and whites get inheritance anyways
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2578 on: June 10, 2023, 09:00:30 AM »
« Edited: June 10, 2023, 09:03:38 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

After learning Ruby and Oswald played a role in Assassinated JFK and Trump had classified Docugate and spied on Hillary 30 K emails and gave them to Putin Trump or the Rs shouldn't be near the WH and Nixon spied on Sgt Shriver campaign when he ran for Prez in 1972

It's no umbrella Man it was Jack Ruby

On top of that Iran Contra and Bush W waterboarding innocent Iraqis and lead to Bhutto assassinated we don't know if Bin Laden was alive but if they hid Ruby from us then they can be lying about Bin Laden whereabouts since Tora Bora and Zawawi was still alive during Bhutto death
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2579 on: June 10, 2023, 11:43:16 AM »

Too bad we can't deport the native-born meth fiends first. Maybe we could giver citizenship to some illegal aliens on condition that they take the meth fiends' kids.

That may actually not be that bad of an idea.

When I worked at the Public Defender's Office in a major Ohio City about 15 years ago, part of my job was to about once a week along with two others in my office handle all the jail Arrangements that came in the night before. Literally everything from people picked up on a minor traffic warrant to death penalty cases whom I would represent for anywhere from 30 to 90 seconds (depending on how quick the judge was going) and make their initial Bond argument. In all misdemeanor cases I handled that weren't resolved that morning ( ranging from a decent portion to absolutely none depending on which judge was presiding), I would continue on as lawyer for their case in the coming weeks.

I regularly dealt with trash, both black and white, whose answers about prior employment or education I would quickly Garner from them too try to finagle a lower bond from the judge were usually frustrating to dispiriting. Oh I don't know, I used to work for McDonalds. How long ago? I don't know maybe a couple months I'll go. How long? I don't know, a few weeks then they fired me. Hey, make sure to tell the judge I want a recog Bond, okay?

The Hispanic defendants-- almost all illegals , not counting the  occasional  white guy  whose last name was Lopez or the like , were a Stark exception. They were a small percentage, though they've grown in the region since then, but without exception every single one of them had at least one, frequently two jobs, either in construction, landscaping, and / or restaurant work. They verified it with the names of their employers and phone numbers which whenever I followed up on inevitably were the truth. They're sole crimes - and I will admit this is before gangs moved into the region which they definitely have now - - were limited almost entirely to driving without a license for obvious reasons, and the occasional OVI. Not much difference from the whites and blacks I represented, perhaps with a slight Lee higher proportion due to some cultural differences about the acceptability of drinking and driving. The one guy whom I remember was caught for theft. He didn't even rip off a business of all the whites who were scared of Mexican crime, but actually the local Mexican grocery store. I'm not a fan of vigilante justice, but I won't lie I found it satisfying to read about how the store employees gave him a bit, though not excessive in my view, of street Justice before turning over the cops. Viva El Barrio!

I said it once, I said it a hundred times, and I'll say it again. I would gladly exchange damn near every Hispanic defendant I represented during those years and instead choose to deport a solid majority of the native-born black and white trash I like whom I represented. Those f*** tards were never going to contribute anything to this country or their society Beyond increased prison bills and illegitimate uncared for kids who would grow up sadly just like them.

And I will add Ann Coulter to that trade list, gladly.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2580 on: June 10, 2023, 03:00:03 PM »

Too bad we can't deport the native-born meth fiends first. Maybe we could giver citizenship to some illegal aliens on condition that they take the meth fiends' kids.

When I worked at the Public Defender's Office in a major Ohio City about 15 years ago, part of my job was to about once a week along with two others in my office handle all the jail Arrangements that came in the night before. Literally everything from people picked up on a minor traffic warrant to death penalty cases whom I would represent for anywhere from 30 to 90 seconds (depending on how quick the judge was going) and make their initial Bond argument. In all misdemeanor cases I handled that weren't resolved that morning ( ranging from a decent portion to absolutely none depending on which judge was presiding), I would continue on as lawyer for their case in the coming weeks.

I regularly dealt with trash, both black and white, whose answers about prior employment or education I would quickly Garner from them too try to finagle a lower bond from the judge were usually frustrating to dispiriting. Oh I don't know, I used to work for McDonalds. How long ago? I don't know maybe a couple months I'll go. How long? I don't know, a few weeks then they fired me. Hey, make sure to tell the judge I want a recog Bond, okay?

The Hispanic defendants-- almost all illegals , not counting the  occasional  white guy  whose last name was Lopez or the like , were a Stark exception. They were a small percentage, though they've grown in the region since then, but without exception every single one of them had at least one, frequently two jobs, either in construction, landscaping, and / or restaurant work. They verified it with the names of their employers and phone numbers which whenever I followed up on inevitably were the truth. They're sole crimes - and I will admit this is before gangs moved into the region which they definitely have now - - were limited almost entirely to driving without a license for obvious reasons, and the occasional OVI. Not much difference from the whites and blacks I represented, perhaps with a slight Lee higher proportion due to some cultural differences about the acceptability of drinking and driving. The one guy whom I remember was caught for theft. He didn't even rip off a business of all the whites who were scared of Mexican crime, but actually the local Mexican grocery store. I'm not a fan of vigilante justice, but I won't lie I found it satisfying to read about how the store employees gave him a bit, though not excessive in my view, of street Justice before turning over the cops. Viva El Barrio!

I said it once, I said it a hundred times, and I'll say it again. I would gladly exchange damn near every Hispanic defendant I represented during those years and instead choose to deport a solid majority of the native-born black and white trash I like whom I represented. Those f*** tards were never going to contribute anything to this country or their society Beyond increased prison bills and illegitimate uncared for kids who would grow up sadly just like them.

You seem to be confused.  The good posts thread is that way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261105.1000
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2581 on: June 10, 2023, 03:03:47 PM »

You seem to be confused.  The good posts thread is that way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261105.1000]You seem to be confused.  The good posts thread is that way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261105.1000

Somehow, if I were a client of a lawyer who viewed me as some form of White Trash, I would forever be wondering after the fact if what services I received constituted "effective counsel".
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2582 on: June 11, 2023, 06:21:30 PM »
« Edited: June 11, 2023, 06:27:24 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

When I talk about Italian Mafia and KGB and Russia and Nazis it's about Christie there are no Mavs Giuliani was supposed to be a Maverick and he got caught in Bernie Kerrick and Stephen A Smith endorsing Christie has no sway over blk voters because BLM is the NBA and NFL Ayesha Curry, Vanessa Bryant, Klay and LeBron and Kyrie are instrumental I. George Floyd protest and Kobe Bryant funeral and support Reparations the only ones that don't want reparations are Mike Piazza and Ovechkin and Kurt Schilling and Tom Brady white baseball and Russian Hockey players, some Hockey players are Ds because there are Canadians and Swedish not all Russia, just the Russians play gold and baseball players play golf with Trump, Curry and Klay and Murray and Mahomes ball together with Obama

Christie will gut Student Loans and ban abortion and cut food stamps just like DeSantis and Trump and he would gut the Voting Rights Act even more with Gorusch judges

Trump could of picked any other Conserv like Leahy said but Gorusch just like ALITO the two worst judges

It's not just a 303 map it's wave insurance females like I. 2020 when we got 80/70M can vote for a 415 Map the gravity of indictments is serious and didn't Rs get 232 RH and 55/45R S when Lewinsky scandals happened and we got ALITO in the first place yea
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #2583 on: June 11, 2023, 08:42:29 PM »

reading that post you can get a sense of why Badger was a Republican for a while.
Farmlands
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.14

« Reply #2584 on: June 11, 2023, 09:38:38 PM »

reading that post you can get a sense of why Badger was a Republican for a while.

And it's also interesting to me how the R to D converts are always the loudest here about their contempt for the Republican base, despite having been part of it not that long ago. I think it's likely either a lame attempt to atone for the past or just a smug sense of newfound superiority. I lean towards the latter.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2585 on: June 11, 2023, 09:45:40 PM »

LOL the only reason Badger was a Republican was so he could vote in Republican primaries to ensure that his boss at the time would keep his job. Acting like he was ever a real Republican is laughable.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2586 on: June 12, 2023, 12:06:27 AM »

I'm not touching the other stuff, but the fact that most people in the western hemisphere were going to die when east met west is true.  Even if it was on the best of terms, disease was going to wipe them out one way or the other.  Maybe, maybe if we wait until we had a better understanding of the diseases and had some vaccines to give them before we introduced ourselves we could have prevented it from being a genocide, but how would we even know to do that?

(and that in no way excuses how we treated the natives, which was 50% horrible, 45% apathetic and 5% helpful (at best), it's a shameful history.  On the other hand, they treated their own poor like sh**t (for the most part) then too, but that's also not an excuse.)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2587 on: June 12, 2023, 04:00:00 AM »

Like I said in another thread whites are journalism and celebrities and Whites go tell us to become a Dishwasher and whites are Bartenders that's why there are Labor Shortages the blk and Brown races are rethinking careers whereas before Pandemic we were taking any job

There is no more segregation but I was discriminate against by Scot Irish and Italians on job interviews except KMart because blks are Human Resources and store manages with Bachelor degrees in retail work but not in Doctor offices or Law Firms
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #2588 on: June 12, 2023, 05:37:45 PM »

there are many questions about 9/11.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2589 on: June 12, 2023, 05:51:43 PM »

LOL the only reason Badger was a Republican was so he could vote in Republican primaries to ensure that his boss at the time would keep his job. Acting like he was ever a real Republican is laughable.

When I switched my registration to Dem from Pub, and immediately changed the color of my avatar here (some might remember that), my hand was literally shaking as I affixed my name to the requisite document. I had been a registered Pub for close to 50 years. This happened in 2015, pre-Trump, but the tides were not promising. The thing is that elements of any party coalition wax and wane. My element waned to extinction. It's gone.

I find it distasteful to question the motives of private citizens, as opposed to politicians on the make. We all have our own journeys, and I would like to think most of us traverse them in good faith.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2590 on: June 12, 2023, 06:50:01 PM »

When I switched my registration to Dem from Pub, and immediately changed the color of my avatar here (some might remember that), my hand was literally shaking as I affixed my name to the requisite document. I had been a registered Pub for close to 50 years. This happened in 2015, pre-Trump, but the tides were not promising. The thing is that elements of any party coalition wax and wane. My element waned to extinction. It's gone.

I find it distasteful to question the motives of private citizens, as opposed to politicians on the make. We all have our own journeys, and I would like to think most of us traverse them in good faith.
I'm not "questioning" anything, it's per his own admission. It's not even a big deal in my opinion or I doubt anyone else's, I just think it's kind of silly to act like Badger was ever a real Republican, it's not like he ever voted for a Republican for President during that time...or ever.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #2591 on: June 14, 2023, 05:55:44 PM »

We’ve had this conversation before.  Firstly, this thread isn’t even a criticism of anyone’s religious beliefs. It’s simply an attempted drive by on all Evangelicals by trying to associate them with a bad apple (literally read the first two replies, LOL.) That’s no different than randomly making threads about Black criminals and Black crime to suggest certain racial stereotypes.

If this were just a random person who happened to be an Evangelical, you might have a point, but this guy is a pastor. He is a literal representative of God. If he is a hypocrite who does not live up to his professed ideology, then it's not unreasonable to call that out.   
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2592 on: June 14, 2023, 07:57:27 PM »

100% this. Plus it was a gateway drug as I pursued wanting to be a judge.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2593 on: June 14, 2023, 08:12:06 PM »
« Edited: June 14, 2023, 08:18:06 PM by Badger »

You seem to be confused.  The good posts thread is that way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261105.1000]You seem to be confused.  The good posts thread is that way: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=261105.1000

Somehow, if I were a client of a lawyer who viewed me as some form of White Trash, I would forever be wondering after the fact if what services I received constituted "effective counsel".

Lolol! Oh you poor silly boomer. First off, how pathetic is it that you are trolling around old posts to try to necro bump a 6-year-old post for this thread?/i] LOL!

Reread carefully old man. Yes, a lot of my clients were indeed trash. And others were fundamentally good human beings who got themselves into a bad Jam, or were even wrongfully charged. Any defense attorney that has to convince themselves their clients are universally Pinnacles of moral Paragons or else they can't fight like a wounded tiger for them it's going to last about a month in the profession. Acknowledging your clients fundamental weaknesses as a person is completely divorced from giving them the best defense possible. You might think that that somehow is incompatible with giving someone the best defense possible, but then again you tend to believe in a LOT of REALLY stupid and groundless theories, conspiracy otherwise. So just another day ending in why in fuzzy bears myopic view of the world.

The saddest thing about your post is one can't tell if it was the referral of some clients being trash, black and white, but what really stuck to you was the implication some of my Caucasian clients were trash. So was it the implication of white trash or my statement that Hispanic immigrants who broke minor laws would make much better citizens? Either way it's just an ugly ugly bigoted look.

Okay boomer. Go sit in the corner and write up some multi-paragraph wall of text whining about the world. Because your lame attempt at trying to claim some moral High Ground as a guise for trying - emphasis trying, badly - to just dunk on me because I regularly point out what foolishness you spew, just completely failed. Lol!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2594 on: June 14, 2023, 08:13:01 PM »

So your implication that I was racist because I was impressed with my Hispanic defendants much more than most of the white and black native board defendants I have? Well, if racism is integral to being a republican, this would explain you a lot. Cheers!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2595 on: June 14, 2023, 08:18:54 PM »

Lolol! Oh you poor simple boomer. First off, how pathetic is it that you are trolling around old posts to try to necro bump a 6-year-old post for this thread?/i] LOL!

Yet you LOVE ProudModerate2 who had that infamous CARLHAYDEN reply, lol.

The rest of your post is correct of course, i just don't understand why people can't see that both Fuzzy and PM2 contribute absolutely nothing of value whatsoever instead of worshipping one and hating the other.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2596 on: June 14, 2023, 08:33:55 PM »

Lolol! Oh you poor simple boomer. First off, how pathetic is it that you are trolling around old posts to try to necro bump a 6-year-old post for this thread?/i] LOL!

Sorry, I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2597 on: June 14, 2023, 08:36:40 PM »

BRTD this forum is filled with liberals.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that an overhwhelming majority of people are going to vote that Fox has an obvious conservative bias.

Padfoot,

The forum used to be pretty balanced before the lefties here began a concerted compaign of harassment against moderate and conservative posters.
A lot of reasonable people have either left or taken a sabatical while the lefties conduct their attempted purge.

LOL.
The reason a lot of "conservative posters" have taken a "sabbatical" over the last 2 years is because they are embarrassed to comment about their idiot president that has an "R" next to his name. Period. They are so proud of themselves (and their party), that they cannot say anything negative about the Orange Clown. But there are some "moderate and conservative posters" who are completely disgusted with the trash occupying the WH, and they have stuck-around and are showing their complete displeasure with the current situation our nation is in. Hell, some have even left the GOP.
So don't come here with your tears blaming the "lefties campaign of harassment." Grow some!
And if the kitchen is too hot for you, stay out permanently.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2598 on: June 14, 2023, 08:46:14 PM »

BRTD this forum is filled with liberals.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that an overhwhelming majority of people are going to vote that Fox has an obvious conservative bias.

Padfoot,

The forum used to be pretty balanced before the lefties here began a concerted compaign of harassment against moderate and conservative posters.
A lot of reasonable people have either left or taken a sabatical while the lefties conduct their attempted purge.

LOL.
The reason a lot of "conservative posters" have taken a "sabbatical" over the last 2 years is because they are embarrassed to comment about their idiot president that has an "R" next to his name. Period. They are so proud of themselves (and their party), that they cannot say anything negative about the Orange Clown. But there are some "moderate and conservative posters" who are completely disgusted with the trash occupying the WH, and they have stuck-around and are showing their complete displeasure with the current situation our nation is in. Hell, some have even left the GOP.
So don't come here with your tears blaming the "lefties campaign of harassment." Grow some!
And if the kitchen is too hot for you, stay out permanently.

Wow! Necro bumping a 12-year-old post. That's got to be a some kind of record.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2599 on: June 14, 2023, 09:13:03 PM »

Lolol! Oh you poor silly boomer. First off, how pathetic is it that you are trolling around old posts to try to necro bump a 6-year-old post for this thread?/i] LOL!

Reread carefully old man. Yes, a lot of my clients were indeed trash. And others were fundamentally good human beings who got themselves into a bad Jam, or were even wrongfully charged. Any defense attorney that has to convince themselves their clients are universally Pinnacles of moral Paragons or else they can't fight like a wounded tiger for them it's going to last about a month in the profession. Acknowledging your clients fundamental weaknesses as a person is completely divorced from giving them the best defense possible. You might think that that somehow is incompatible with giving someone the best defense possible, but then again you tend to believe in a LOT of REALLY stupid and groundless theories, conspiracy otherwise. So just another day ending in why in fuzzy bears myopic view of the world.

The saddest thing about your post is one can't tell if it was the referral of some clients being trash, black and white, but what really stuck to you was the implication some of my Caucasian clients were trash. So was it the implication of white trash or my statement that Hispanic immigrants who broke minor laws would make much better citizens? Either way it's just an ugly ugly bigoted look.

Okay boomer. Go sit in the corner and write up some multi-paragraph wall of text whining about the world. Because your lame attempt at trying to claim some moral High Ground as a guise for trying - emphasis trying, badly - to just dunk on me because I regularly point out what foolishness you spew, just completely failed. Lol!
You're a hateful individual yourself, and your hate is based on who your ally's are.

You're not one to virtue signal.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies