Antiquity Game Setting
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:52:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Antiquity Game Setting
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which one do you like best?
Rome will continue

King of Kings?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: Antiquity Game Setting  (Read 233 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 19, 2020, 04:49:50 PM »

So I have two ideas for games set in Antiquity/Ancient times (Before Augustus declares the Empire) and one is more character driven, so here they are, the choices before you guys. The winner of the poll will get an interest thread in a month or two as me and GoT go for the 2012 Game. If that proves to be a major hit, we'll continue with it, but if it flounders, I'll see if he's interested in co-hosting the winner of this poll with me

Rome Will Continue : A Roman Republic Character Game - The year is 364 AUC/390 BCE and Rome has suffered a catastrophe it surely will never forget again. The City of Rome has been destroyed, sacked by viscous Gauls under the ruthless Brennus and now the city is all but leaderless and all but at the mercy of her neighbors. The only hope the city had and still does have is Three Time Dictator Marcus Furius Camillus, who was able to rout Brennus in battle outside of Veii. Now, however, a new generation must take over Roman Politics, one that will hopefully have learned from the mistakes of their predecessors and march the Republic forward into Glory.

O King of Kings, O Great Pharaoh - Set in the Year 95 SE/217 BC, War rages across the Mediterranean. In Greece, the ambitious Phillip V of Macedon looks to gain the glory of the Great Alexander while in the East, Antiochus III is only step away from re-uniting the empire of Greek King of Legend as Ptolemy IV battles to keep his Kingdom alive in the Fourth Syrian War. Finally, in the West and Center, Carthage, and most importantly Hannibal, wages its War of Vengeance against the Roman Republic. With the entire Sea now filling up with War, many across the region are wondering who'll come up on top from all this chaos?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies