NC - Gravis/OANN: Trump +3%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:13:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NC - Gravis/OANN: Trump +3%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NC - Gravis/OANN: Trump +3%  (Read 1762 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 06:36:21 PM »

Not every state is gonna go D.
Buzz

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 08:36:08 PM »

96% approval with Republicans! Thank you!

LOL SN is liking his posts. Are we sure that Buzz isn’t SN’s Southern alter ego?
Lol I’ve been around since the 2016 election although I don’t really get on until election season.  I don’t know much about SN other than they used to like Gabbard when I use to tune into the Dem debate threads
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2020, 10:13:50 PM »

naturally, the hacks at RCP added the fake poll to their average

The fact that they'll add an OAN/Gravis poll but not the dozens of other ones on a regular basis...

I don't understand this forum's vendetta against Real Clear Politics. Their average shows Biden leading by 8.8 points nationwide as of today. That seems very much to be in line with the conditions that we are now seeing-a Biden lead on par, or slightly above, Obama's 2008 winning margin. I'll note that they put in the recent Fox News poll showing Biden leading by 12, as well as polls from CNBC, CNN, The Hill/Harris, and Monmouth showing him up by low to mid double digits.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2020, 07:07:49 AM »

Here's the actual poll: https://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.net/oann/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/President-Trump-Leads-in-North-Carolina-OAN-Gravis-Poll.pdf.  You're going to love these other results:

Tillis 46, Cunningham 45.  OK, that's believable if Trump is up 3.

Forrest 46, Cooper 46.  Now I believe that they've truly pulled these numbers out of thin air.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 08:03:35 PM »

Now RCP took out the "OAN" marking for this poll (and all other OAN polls) and it's just marked "Gravis"

What hot garbage,  awful.
Jopow
Rookie
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 06:30:23 AM »

Hey just wondering why does RCP pick polls to put in and not all?
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2020, 06:33:49 AM »

Hey just wondering why does RCP pick polls to put in and not all?

RCP is a right-leaned website so sometimes they try and create narratives by only including some polls and not all of them. IF you look at the rest of the website, you'll see what I mean
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2020, 06:36:06 AM »

naturally, the hacks at RCP added the fake poll to their average

The fact that they'll add an OAN/Gravis poll but not the dozens of other ones on a regular basis...

I don't understand this forum's vendetta against Real Clear Politics. Their average shows Biden leading by 8.8 points nationwide as of today. That seems very much to be in line with the conditions that we are now seeing-a Biden lead on par, or slightly above, Obama's 2008 winning margin. I'll note that they put in the recent Fox News poll showing Biden leading by 12, as well as polls from CNBC, CNN, The Hill/Harris, and Monmouth showing him up by low to mid double digits.

That's more of a result of many of the national high quality polls averaging out to the same. It just kind of happens that right now those coincide with the total average.

But RCP ignores a LOT of polls, and generally adds sh**tty polls like Gravis, but then won't include a multitude of D pollsters or just regular online pollsters (Reuters, Morning Consult, etc.). Look at the home page. The page is run by all right-leaning folks and the articles are all right wing trash. If they truly cared about having a non-biased section, they would include all polls. But they don't. And they don't give a rhyme or reason as to why.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2020, 06:46:16 AM »

Trump is gonna win NC, it only went D once and that was in 2008, sorry
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: