Brave New Atlas Minus One (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:36:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Brave New Atlas Minus One (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brave New Atlas Minus One  (Read 4097 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 08, 2020, 09:27:01 AM »
« edited: June 08, 2020, 09:35:30 AM by Hindsight is 2020 »

Edit: Also I find it weird that me and Proudmoderate quoting a joke John Dule made about you was the last straw over John Dule actually making that joke 🤷‍♂️
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »

Exclusive footage of Fuzzy denouncing the biased mod team:

Sir you need to post a warning before linking a Neil Breen film. Someone could get hurt
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 04:48:21 PM »

Exclusive footage of Fuzzy denouncing the biased mod team:

Sir you need to post a warning before linking a Neil Breen film. Someone could get hurt

Like the laptops?
I’m more concerned about the users. Very few can handle a Neil Breen film and if you do survive you’re not the same after
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 08:15:40 PM »

Fuzzy didn’t like a joke I made so he’s taking his ball and going home
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 09:41:32 PM »

Knowing how most users who posted "I'm leaving" thread just to return rather quickly I think that's the likely possibility.

I stayed away for five months before making my return last year. But on the whole, I shouldn't be too surprised by some of the reactions on this thread.

But you improved upon your return. Dramatically to be honest.

I hate to say it, but Fuzzy is way too stubborn and ingrained in his thinking to replicate the same level of personal growth.
Honestly at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just a ploy so when he comes back he can whine about how the bias and unfair mods won’t reign in the meanie lib posters that got so bad he had to quite for awhile
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »

Fuzzy didn’t like a joke I made so he’s taking his ball and going home
You’re capable of telling jokes?
How dare you sir. I must now leave this but first post a 12 pargarph long thread on my leaving for attention
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 06:51:19 AM »

the fact that he was bullied out cause  he opposed the rioters is disgraceful.

He is by far one of the least racist people on here and the fact the left kept calling him that is a disgrace
I’d like to point out the comment me and Proudmoderate made that Fuzzy said he was leaving over was in my thread about Trump saying George Floyd is smiling down from heaven over the jobs report which Fuzzy defended. So he wasn’t “bullied off” for opposing the riots but instead left because he 1) can’t take a joke which is what my comment was and 2) had a psychological need to defend Trump no matter how ridiculous 
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 01:27:32 PM »

the fact that he was bullied out cause  he opposed the rioters is disgraceful.

He is by far one of the least racist people on here and the fact the left kept calling him that is a disgrace
I’d like to point out the comment me and Proudmoderate made that Fuzzy said he was leaving over was in my thread about Trump saying George Floyd is smiling down from heaven over the jobs report which Fuzzy defended. So he wasn’t “bullied off” for opposing the riots but instead left because he 1) can’t take a joke which is what my comment was and 2) had a psychological need to defend Trump no matter how ridiculous  

It wasn’t just the one thread , it was multiple threads over time that leftists like Proudmoderate on there would gang up on him and call him bigoted time and time again when he is clearly clearly not a bigot .

About AG he should have been banned 100%
There are definitely worse blue avatars on that but Fuzzy has made a couple of eyebrow raising statements (Grand Mufti) that to say he definitely isn’t bigoted might be pushing it. Granted I’m not saying he is because again he doesn’t post anything outright bad like others here but I wouldn’t begrudge Proudmoderate or other leftist who do think he is
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 07:44:57 PM »

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 09:31:45 PM »

So, he left because his side of the 'BLM vs. racist suburban WASPs' debate was badly losing the narrative and had gone into terrified retreat.  Now, three weeks later, he’s presumably spent enough time on Facebook or Fox News comments sections to restock his repertoire in full force.  Can’t wait!  Roll Eyes
Or...maybe he just was tired of being attacked for his views and people assuming his beliefs?
I am admittedly guilty of the latter.

When you hold reprehensible views on most social issues, as he does, you deserve to be attacked.  Repeatedly.  Especially if you keep doubling and tripling down on those same points at interminable length.  Besides, he was perfectly able to handle himself right up until he finally ran out of talking points for his losing side of the argument.
His views actually are pretty good, for a conservative at least.
But regardless, Fuzzy was right in the end. Covid cases are spiking, and the protests became rapidly violent across the country. Many neighborhoods simply will never recover. That isn’t social justice, and I’m shocked anyone believes it is.

Covid cases were spiking before the protests and were skyrocketing in states where they weren't occurring--because states opened up indoor venues too early. Most of the protesters are wearing masks, tearing down pieces of concrete isn't the end of the world (and often done by small numbers of people anyway) and claiming "neighborhoods won't recover" is nothing more than an emotionally-driven exaggeration that has no basis in reality, as if this is the first time riots have ever occurred.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 10:16:15 PM »

Looks like this only lasted a few weeks.

He recc'd one of my posts like a week ago so I had a feeling he was breaking.

21 days, between posts.

That's it? Just 21 days?
Tbf that’s longer than I thought he’d be gone for
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 08:58:42 AM »

Why don't you take another three-week holiday from this forum, Fuzzy Bear?

no he shouldnt . He should just take a break from the US Gen Discussion Board cause that board is garbage now and he should just spend his time here posting on other boards.

So disproving rightwing propaganda makes that board 'garbage' now?  The only garbage on that board is coming from him. 

His idea of "garbage" is pointing out the Marxist orientation of BLM.  That's something the left hoped to hide until after Election Day.
Who wants to break it to Fuzzy that accusing BLM of being Marxist isn’t groundbreaking and that calling mostly black politically activists groups “Marxist/Communist” is an older then dirt tactic used against civil rights groups in this country?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies