Brave New Atlas Minus One (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:09:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Brave New Atlas Minus One (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brave New Atlas Minus One  (Read 4129 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: June 08, 2020, 03:15:30 AM »

Fuzzy , you are a great poster and this forum really will be worse without you.

Here's a tip to make your Atlas experiance better: Dont visit US Gen Discussion
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:41:35 PM »

the fact that he was bullied out cause  he opposed the rioters is disgraceful.

He is by far one of the least racist people on here and the fact the left kept calling him that is a disgrace
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 12:29:54 PM »

the fact that he was bullied out cause  he opposed the rioters is disgraceful.

He is by far one of the least racist people on here and the fact the left kept calling him that is a disgrace
I’d like to point out the comment me and Proudmoderate made that Fuzzy said he was leaving over was in my thread about Trump saying George Floyd is smiling down from heaven over the jobs report which Fuzzy defended. So he wasn’t “bullied off” for opposing the riots but instead left because he 1) can’t take a joke which is what my comment was and 2) had a psychological need to defend Trump no matter how ridiculous  

It wasn’t just the one thread , it was multiple threads over time that leftists like Proudmoderate on there would gang up on him and call him bigoted time and time again when he is clearly clearly not a bigot .

About AG he should have been banned 100%
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 02:56:20 PM »

the fact that he was bullied out cause  he opposed the rioters is disgraceful.

I’d like to point out the comment me and Proudmoderate made that Fuzzy said he was leaving over was in my thread about Trump saying George Floyd is smiling down from heaven over the jobs report which Fuzzy defended. So he wasn’t “bullied off” for opposing the riots but instead left because he 1) can’t take a joke which is what my comment was and 2) had a psychological need to defend Trump no matter how ridiculous  

It wasn’t just the one thread , it was multiple threads over time that leftists like Proudmoderate on there would gang up on him and call him bigoted time and time again when he is clearly clearly not a bigot .

About AG he should have been banned 100%
There are definitely worse blue avatars on that but Fuzzy has made a couple of eyebrow raising statements (Grand Mufti) that to say he definitely isn’t bigoted might be pushing it. Granted I’m not saying he is because again he doesn’t post anything outright bad like others here but I wouldn’t begrudge Proudmoderate or other leftist who do think he is

The grand mufti thing was not due to bigotry , but the context of the thread was anti Semitic figures rising in the Dem party and when posters started defending those people as not anti Semitic that’s when Fuzzy made the Grand Mufti thing .

It wasn’t meant to be directed at TSA and Fuzzy has said that on multiple occasions
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 03:04:01 PM »
« Edited: June 13, 2020, 03:11:24 PM by Old School Republican »

Again, how in the world are you supporting these strong statements?

If you want to argue he's not a bigot and leave it at that, fine. I myself never focused on putting him in that box, preferring to focus on the fact that he's an outrageous asshole who constantly mistreats people, and that his shtick was to post a bunch of bad faith super-long-winded rambles that never even bothered to address any points or counterarguments, often making the same arguments from threads a few weeks before. He would often soften his stances within threads, but the next time the topic came up, he was back to posting the same long-winded ramble, to the point where I wondered if he honestly didn't remember the previous thread at all. Or he may have just been having fun trolling the libs.

But what in the world is leading you to say it's clear, obvious, "by far one of the least bigoted posters here," etc.? Fuzzy's own comments and mistreatment of other posters led to people's negative opinions about him.

For contrast, Extreme Republican has a lot of the same religious beliefs^, and his political beliefs are much further to Fuzzy's right, but he always treats people with dignity and respect, and he is very well-liked, even among people who don't like Fuzzy at all. If Fuzzy had been polite and respectful like Extreme Republican, he would have been well-respected here too.

^ - I mean, I'm sure someone will split hairs and say that Fuzzy is Pentecostal and Extreme Republican is Southern Baptist, and there are plenty of theological differences there, but I'm just saying they're both Evangelical Protestants who believe in Biblical inerrancy and salvation by faith alone.

Fuzzy was very very liberal on the issue of criminal justice reform and even on immigration made it clear he would accept a pathaway to citizenship if  the borders are strongly enforced . He is also not a hack as he voted Democratic as late as 2018 .

What he got mad at was people calling pro life views as sexist , being for strong border enforcement as racist and that’s what he mainly was mad at . He respected people who had opposing views and beck voted for those types of polticians sometimes more than politicians he agrees with more as well so he obviously is more tolerant of opposing views.

Fuzzy views are not much different at all from most swing voters and other than PQG , RINO Tom ,  Lechasser he was arguably one of the most moderate republicans on here and he is definitely more moderate than me on the vast majority of issues as well including immigration and criminal justice reform  .

The reactions to fuzzy leaving show that he was right and much of the left on here wants an echo chamber. My advice to him would be just to leave the US Gen discussion board and just post on election what ifs , off topic and individual poltics and not the dumpster fire US gen discussion has become .
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 03:26:51 PM »

The fact he was called a bigot by so many posters here and was mocked over and over is why he had the reactions he did .

On immigration he said both republicans and democrats have the immigration policies they do for electoral reasons, and he called out both sides on the issue .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 07:10:37 PM »

It’s great to have you back Fuzzy !!!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 02:40:48 PM »

Why don't you take another three-week holiday from this forum, Fuzzy Bear?

no he shouldnt . He should just take a break from the US Gen Discussion Board cause that board is garbage and he should just spend his time here posting on other boards .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2020, 02:46:35 PM »

Why don't you take another three-week holiday from this forum, Fuzzy Bear?

no he shouldnt . He should just take a break from the US Gen Discussion Board cause that board is garbage now and he should just spend his time here posting on other boards.

So disproving rightwing propaganda makes that board 'garbage' now?  The only garbage on that board is coming from him. 

no its coming from people like Proud Moderate and Ghost of Ruin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies