Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:21:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 17568 times)
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« on: June 01, 2020, 01:22:19 PM »

Credit to Flickr for the photo

CLINTON CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

The Clinton Campaign will be heavily investing in the new digital age in the early primary states. They will capitalize on the recent creation of ‘YouTube’ and make a campaign account on the video site. Technology is a bold new idea in American politics and our campaign will strongly use it to our advantage.

We will also deploy our surrogates, Former President Bill Clinton. Chelsea Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, and Des Moines Mayor Frank Cownie to further spread Senator Clinton’s message to voters. They will travel through early primary states, mainly New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Florida. With Mayor Cownie spreading her message through Iowa.

Senator Clinton will also extensively invest money into her ad campaign into the early primary states and Super Tuesday. We want to have this nomination battle wrapped up by Super Tuesday with Senator Clinton as our nominee, and we will do it. We will expand our ground game in these early primary states to give Senator Clinton the momentum she needs to luck up the nomination early and move forward with a united Democratic Party under her belt.

We will also do everything we can to allow President Bill Clinton with the Senator. He is still a prominent Democratic figure and a popular one. And being married to the President, Senator Clinton can use his help to bring out the Democratic base where it is required.

We will elect Senator Clinton as the 44th President of the United States, and we will make history with her.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 01:37:41 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - FEBRUARY - MARCH

February 19th - 21st | New Hampshire
February 19th:
Meeting with Local and State Democratic Leaders to share ideas for small businesses and increasing education opportunities.
Roundtable with local community leaders on the importance of voting rights.
Townhall in Portsmouth on the 3 Universals

February 20th:
Opening of Campaign office in Manchester, thank staff.
Meeting with New Hampshire Campaign Staff on strategy in New Hampshire
Barnstorming with President Bill Clinton

February 21st:
Eat lunch with local New Hampshire residents with President Bill Clinton.
Campaign Rally in Nashua with President Bill Clinton
Fly to Michigan

February 22nd - 23rd | Michigan
February 22nd:
Attend office openings in Grand Rapids.
Townhall in Grand Rapids on gun control.
Knock on doors in Grand Rapids to gain access to Michigan Ballot.
Major Rally in Flint, Michigan
Small Rally in Ann Arbor, Michigan

February 23rd:
Tour hurt communities in Detroit with Mayor Kilpatrick
Campaign Roundtable with DNC party organizers on increasing voter turnout
Townhall in Detroit on Criminal Justice Reform
Fly to California

February 24th | California
February 24th:
Campaign Fundraiser in L.A with Senator Dianne Feinstein.
Townhall in Los Angeles on LGBTQ+ Rights
Fly to Iowa

February 24th - 28th | Iowa
February 24th:
Campaign Roundtable on Farmer’s Compensation and Tax Credits
Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA on Healthcare.

February 25th:
Opening of campaign office in Des Moines, meet volunteers and staff
Major rally in Des Moines, IA.

February 26th:
Town Hall on College Affordability in Ames, Iowa.
Rally at ISU with Chelsea Clinton in Ames, Iowa.

February 27th:
Barnstorming with President Bill Clinton in Iowa City.
Opening of campaign office in Iowa City, meet volunteers and staff.

February 28th:
Eat breakfast with locals, make small talk, and crack jokes.
Do a first campaign webchat with supporters, answer their questions.
Rally in Davenport Iowa.
Fly to South Carolina

March 1st - 3rd | South Carolina
March 1st:
Major rally in Charleston, SC with President Bill Clinton.
Town Hall in Charleston, SC on Criminal Justice Reform

March 2nd:
“African Americans For Hillary” campaign roundtable.

March 3rd:
Major Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Attend campaign office opening in Myrtle Beach, SC
Tour warehouse with owners, discuss business grants.

March 4th - 10th | Nevada
March 4th:
Rally in Las Vegas with Senator Feinstein

March 5th:
Campaign Roundtable with Latino Leaders on Latino Civil Rights
Campaign office opening in Reno, NV.

March 6th:
Launching of the ‘Elect More Women’ group for Clinton Campaign.
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV.

March 7th:
President Clinton rally in Las Vegas, NV.

March 8th - 10th:
“Get out the vote” tour. Senator Clinton will go on a small tour through Nevada with President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton to gain support in Nevada.

March 10th:
Conclusion of “Get out the vote” tour.
Fly to New York

March 11th - 14th | Iowa - New Hampshire
March 11th:
Participate in an Iowa roundtable with local and state politicians.
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.

March 12th:
Rally in Sioux City, IA with Senator Dianne Feinstein

March 13th:
Town Hall on Small Business in Manchester, NH.
Barnstorming with staff in Manchester, NH.

March 14th:
Rally in Concord, NH.
Small Business Roundtable in Concord, NH
Fly to Florida

March 15th - March 17th | Florida
March 15th:
Rally in Miami, FL with President Bill Clinton
Environment Town Hall in Dade City, FL
Tour poverty-stricken communities

March 16th:
Rest until 12:30 EST
Town Hall on Universal Healthcare in Tampa, FL.
Roundtable on Social Security Benefits in Tampa, FL
Read to Kindergarteners

March 17th:
Major Rally in Jacksonville with President Bill Clinton.
Economic Forum with business leaders
Meeting with local and state Democratic officials

March 18th - 20th | Iowa
March 18th:
Touring farmlands devastated by lack of production and lack of employment.
Hold Economic Roundtable on raising wages in Des Moines, IA

March 19th:
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Campaign office opening in Cedar Rapids.

March 20th:
Campaign Strategy Meeting with Senior Staff
Rally in Iowa City, IA and meet and greet with supporters.
Fly to Texas

March 21st | Texas
March 21st:
Fundraiser in San Antonio, TX
Major Rally in San Antonio, TX.

March 22nd - 25th| New Hampshire
March 22nd:
Rally in Manchester, NH

March 23rd:
Campaign Roundtable on Drug Abuse in Portsmouth
Town Hall on Small Business in Concord, NH

March 24th:
Rest Day

March 25th:
Rally in Nashua, NH with President Bill Clinton

March 25th - 31st | Iowa
March 25th:

March 26th:
Roundtable in Iowa City on Gun Rights
Rally in Iowa City, IA

March 27th:
Meet and Greet with Supporters in Des Moines, IA
Attend the opening of new Campaign Office in Des Moines, IA

March 28th:
Rally in Davenport, IA

March 29th:
Rally in Dubuque, IA
Town Hall in Dubuque, IA on the 3 Universals

March 30th:
Rest Day

March 31st:
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Campaign Roundtable on Strategy and Planning
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 01:55:34 PM »

"Bill"

(Bill Clinton appears on screen in a plaid shirt sitting in the living room, he is looking at pictures with him and Hillary.)

Bill Clinton: I have known Hillary for over 35 years, and I know that she is a fighter. From her time in the Children’s Defense Fund to be a United States Senator from New York, she has never given up.

She is my best friend.

A great mother.

A great daughter.

And a great wife.

And I know she will be a great President. Hillary is a fighter, a fighter for the people of Arkansas as their First Lady. An advocate for children as the First Lady of the United States. And a person that stands up for the middle class as Senator of New York.

As Hillary says, ‘It’s our time’ let’s do this together

Hillary: I’m Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.

The ad was aired in, IA, NH, MI, and FL.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 06:34:38 PM »

CLINTON STUMP SPEECH

Hello! (city name) I have come to this great city to provide Solutions for America!

We need to continue the past 16 years of progress. We have had peace for the past 16 years! We have provided for the American people for the past 16 years! And we need to continue the legacy of President Al Gore! With President Hillary Clinton!

My fellow Americans this is our moment! This is our time! We can not sit idly by and watch the Republicans rip up our values as a country. That is not what America is! We embrace our differences! Not shun others who are different from us! We celebrate our diversity because that is what makes us unique! We are not a black America! Or white America! or a liberal America or even a conservative America there is only the United States of America and we must keep it that way!

It takes real courage to be President, and I have that courage! For the past 30 years, I have worked my butt off for everything I stood for. I worked for the Children's Defense Fund and ensured Children had access to the resources they need to live up to their God-given potential! I served as First Lady of Arkansas and pushed for one of the first few teacher testings so teachers know what subject they are teaching! And as First Lady of the United States, I worked with congressional leaders to ensure that Children had quality affordable healthcare! And as a Senator from the great state of New York, I have worked my butt-off for the middle class and average Americans!

I have provided solutions for issues in every job I have ever had! And as President of the United States, I will provide Solutions for America! We need to get Universal Healthcare for every American! Pass clear background checks to keep American's who don't need guns from having them! And we will make sure that every child 2 to 5 gets quality Pre-K education! This is our moment!

So let's get out my friends! We can do this with your help! Step up and make history because if we do this! We can do anything!

Thank you (city name) may God bless you! And may God bless the United States of America!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 09:52:14 PM »
« Edited: June 01, 2020, 09:55:41 PM by AshtonShabazz »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - APRIL

April 1st- 3rd | New Hampshire
April 1st:
Rally in Concord, NH
Townhall in Manchester, NH on Drug Abuse

April 2nd:
Meet Concord, NH precinct leaders.
Interview with WMUR-9
Knock on Doors in Concord, NH

April 3rd:
Participate in Food Drive in Portsmouth, NH
Meet with Local and State Democratic Leaders
Meet campaign volunteers.

April 3rd - 4th | Arizona
April 3rd:
Fundraiser in Phoenix, AZ.
Rally in Phoenix, AZ with President Bill Clinton.

April 4th:
Rally in Chandler, AZ
Knock on Doors in Chandler, AZ
Fly to Iowa

April 5th - 12th | Iowa
April 5th:
Rally with Mayor Cownie in Des Moines, IA
Town Hall in Des Moines, IA on Social Security Benefits

April 6th:
Major Rally in Sioux City, IA
Plant a tree in Sioux City, IA

April 7th:
Meet with Undecided Voters in Cedar Rapids, IA

April 8th:
Attend local church service, give speech.
Roundtable on Economic Struggles in Iowa City, IA

April 9th:
Visit a local middle school.
Major rally in Davenport, IA
Knock on doors in Davenport, IA

April 10th:
Rest Day

April 11th:
Rally with Mayor Cownie in Des Moines, IA
Rally in Ames, IA with President Bill Clinton

April 12th:
Eat breakfast at a local diner.
Give a small speech to local voters in Council Bluff, IA
Fly to Washington D.C

April 13th - 20th | U.S Senate Business
April 21st - 23rd | South Carolina
April 21st:
Town Hall on Criminal Justice Reform
Rally in Charleston, SC

April 22nd:
Rally in Columbia, SC
Roundtable on the effect of Poverty

April 23rd:
Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC
Fundraiser in Myrtle Beach, SC

April 24th - 26th | California
April 24th:
Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA
Rally in Los Angeles, CA

April 25th:
Rally in Santa Monica, CA

April 26th:
Major Rally in San Francisco, CA
Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein.

April 27th - 30th | Nevada
April 27th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Meeting Undecided Voters.

April 28th:
Small Speech in Reno, NV
Town Hall in Reno, NV

April 29th:
Rally in Carson City, NV
Roundtable on Economic Struggles

April 30th:
Rally in Boulder City, NV with President Bill Clinton
Fundraiser in Boulder City, NV.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:41:46 PM »

Senator Feinstein endorses Senator Clinton!

Statement by Senator Feinstein

I have known Hillary for over 15 years now and I know she is prepared to be President on day one. She is a fighter for the people and I know she will be a great President. And I officially endorse her.

America needs a fighter as its President. I have worked with Hillary in the Senate for over 7 years and she has done an excellent job, I can't wait for January 20th, 2009 when Hillary officially takes the oath of office as our President!

I will actively campaign with Hillary in California and she will win the state! I am ready to stand for Hillary! It is our time!

Senator Clinton has said she is proud to gain the endorsement of the Senator and is ready to work with her to continue to improve the progress of the past 8 years.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 12:27:23 AM »

Sen. Clinton asks Democrats to support eventual nominee

"I am here today to begin a pledge in which I certainly hope all of my fellow Democratic opponents sign onto, and that is we will support the Democratic Nominee for President of the United States and will not make a third-party run."

"It is vital that the Democratic Party show party unity this November, and we need to do everything we can to keep a Democrat in the White House, so I will be the first candidate to sign onto this pledge because it is vital we keep the Republicans from taking this country back."

"So I, Hillary Rodham Clinton am officially saying that I will pledge to support the Democratic Nominee for President in November and will do everything in my power so that they will become the next President of the United States"

"Thank you all so much"
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 07:17:52 AM »

Hillary's Vision on Gun Control

Senator Clinton has always been an advocate for safe and clear gun control in America, but we need to keep guns out of the hands of those who do not need to have a gun and not mentally stable to have a gun. In Hillary’s first 100 days as President, she will take action on Universal Gun Control nationwide.

Introducing Universal Background Checks when it comes to buying a gun, if you want to buy a gun you must make sure you do not have a past criminal record that is severe or any underlying mental health issues that may cause your owning of a gun to be dangerous.

Re-introduce the assault weapon ban which reduced crime drastically under the first Clinton Administration. We can do this by reintroducing the Brady Bill and banning average citizens from having military-like weapons in their homes.

Hillary also plans to take on the gun show loophole which allows people to simply buy a gun without running a certified background check but simply allowing them to buy a gun with whatever cash they have.

Hillary supports the 2nd Amendment but we all know that it is time to reintroduce some responsibility on our part as politicians to get the job done when it comes to quality gun control. Hillary has been fighting for many of these values for the past 20 years and will continue to do so in the White House.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »

Hillary's Vision on Criminal Justice Reform

In any just society, citizens should and are expected to be treated fairly and as President, Hillary will get the job done on Criminal Justice Reform on day one. We need to change the system and end the broken policies of the 20th century and move forward to the 21st century.

Pardoning Non-Violent Drug Offenders
On day one of her presidency, Hillary will officially pardon all non-violent drug offenders from prison and work with the new Congress to pass a bill updating the ‘Controlled Substance Act’. This is a bi-partisan issue in which Hillary hopes will encourage Democrats, Republicans, and Independents alike to come together for the greater good of this nation.

Ending Mass Incarceration
Hillary plans on delivering her promise of ending Mass Incarceration in her first 100 days. Our justice system has disproportionately targeted young black and Latino men and it must stop. Hillary plans on working with Congressional Leaders across the aisle to end mass incarceration because it is not a crime in America to be a person of color and it is time we stop making it seem that way.

Ending the Death Penalty
The death penalty is an inhumane degenerate form of punishment that should never be used in a modern-day prison system. It is also a flawed system completely as a person can be fully innocent of a crime yet still be on death row. Hillary fully intends on reforming our system in a way that puts a full end to the cruel practice of the death penalty.

Improving Prison Conditions
Although prison is not a place for leisure and kicking back your feet, we should not allow prisoners to be in a situation in which is nearly impossible to maintain sanity. People in prisons have reported being severely abused in a way that no-one wants to hear. People with medical conditions have been denied treatment in prisons and this is now how it should be. Hillary will work to raise the bar on prison standards and way of living to ensure no-one has to continue to suffer this treatment

Criminal Justice Reform is a touchy subject to many politicians but we need to act now if we ever want to see results, Hillary is dedicated to ensuring that we can provide Criminal Justice Reform to every person currently serving under federal and state prison programs.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 10:09:46 AM »

Hillary Clinton responds to attacks from GOP

Excerpt from Senator Clinton's Concord, NH Rally
It is so great to be back here in Concord where we will provide Solutions for America! And I am absolutely honored to be here with this warm group of American patriots alike.

I am sure you all saw the comments made by Governor Jindal and Congressman Paul attacking my Criminal Justice Plan. Now I don't have much to say on the topic except read the facts! Everything I am saying is true! We need to bring bold clear criminal justice reform to the United States and the GOP has neglected to take action!

So I say bring it on! I am running a race based on the issues and I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2020, 01:19:46 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - MAY

May 1st - 4th | Iowa
May 1st:
Breakfast meet and greet in Des Moines, IA
Eat lunch at a local diner with President Bill Clinton
Rally in Des Moines, IA

May 2nd:
Town Hall in Sioux City, IA on Prescription Cost
Rally in Sioux City, IA
Shop in Small Businesses in Sioux City, IA

May 3rd:
Campaign Strategy meeting in Iowa City, IA
Major Rally in Iowa City, IA
Interview with KCRG

May 4th:
Eat Breakfast at a local waffle house.
Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, IA
Small Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Fly to Florida

May 5th - 7th | Florida
May 5th:
Rally in Jacksonville, FL.
Town Hall on Universal Childcare

May 6th:
Rally in Orlando, Florida
Eat lunch at dinner.
Fundraiser in Orlando, FL

May 7th:
Meet with State Democratic Leaders in Miami, FL
Major Rally in Miami, FL with President Bill Clinton
Fly to New Hampshire

May 8th - 10th | New Hampshire
May 8th:
Rally in Concord, NH
Register new voters in Concord, NH
Barnstorm with President Bill Clinton

May 9th:
Meet with Planned Parenthood Leaders in Manchester, NH
Town Hall on General Policy Topics in Manchester, NH
Roundtable with rural voters to discuss tax benefit and incentives

May 10th:
Breakfast at a local diner.
Interview with WMUR urging young voters to get out and vote.
Rally in Dover, NH
Fly to Michigan

May 10th - 11th | Michigan
May 10th:
Major Rally in Detroit, MI
Roundtable on Racial Equality and Criminal Justice Reform

May 11th:
Rally in Flint, MI
Attend campaign office opening
Tour local elementary school.
Fly to Missouri

May 12th - 13th | Missouri
May 12th:
Fundraiser in Branson, MO
Phone Bank in Branson.

May 13th:
Rally in St. Louis, MO
Knock on Doors in St, Louis, Mo
Fly to South Carolina

May 14th - 17th | South Carolina
May 14th:
Rally in Charleston, SC
Roundtable on Civil Rights with local community leaders

May 15th:
Attend local South Carolina DNC conference.
Town Hall on Healthcare Reform in Myrtle Beach, SC

May 16th:
Rally in Greenville, SC
Attend campaign office opening.
Interview with SCRN

May 17th:
Campaign strategy meeting in Columbia, SC
Record Campaign Ad
Rally in Columbia, SC
Fly to Iowa

May 18th - 20th | Iowa
May 18th:
Rally in Sioux City, IA
Meet local farmers and tour their farms

May 19th:
Town Hall on workers benefits in Cedar Rapids, IA
Small speech to union leaders in Cedar Rapids, IA
Interview with the Des Moines Register

May 20th:
Barnstorm in Decorah, IA
Small Rally in Newton, IA
Fly to Nevada

May 21st - 22nd | Nevada
May 21st:
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV
Rally in Las Vegas, NV with Senator Dianne Feinstein
Knock on doors with volunteers

May 22nd:
Rally in Boulder City, NV
Campaign Strategy meeting with NV Staff
Phone Bank to gain supporters
Fly to New York

May 23rd - 27th | Rest Days
May 28th - 30th | South Carolina
May 28th:
Major rally in Columbia, SC
Launching of ‘Community Leaders for Hillary”
Barnstorm in Columbia, SC

May 29th:
Small speech in Charleston, SC
Read to kindergartners at local elementary school.

May 30th:
Phone Bank in Myrtle Beach, SC
Barnstorm in Myrtle Beach, SC with President Bill Clinton
Fly to New York

May 31st | New York
May 31st:
Attend opening of official campaign headquarters
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 01:32:40 AM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - JUNE

June 1st - 4th | New Hampshire

June 1st:
Rally in Manchester, NH
Town Hall on Workers Rights in Manchester, NH

June 2nd:
Roundtable on Criminal Justice Reform in Concord, NH
Phone Bank in Concord, NH
Major Rally in Concord, NH with President Bill Clinton

June 3rd:
Meet with the local teacher union on teacher pay and benefits.
Small Rally in Unity, NH
Meet with local Democratic Leaders

June 4th:
Give small speeches in local living rooms.
Knock on doors in Nashua, NH
Fly to Illinois

June 5th - 6th | Illinois
June 5th:
Fundraiser in Chicago, IL
Phone Bank in Chicago, IL

June 6th:
Rally in Chicago, IL
Fly to California

June 7th - 9th | California
June 7th:
Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein
Rally in San Francisco, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein
Phone Bank in San Francisco, CA

June 8th:
Rally in Los Angeles, CA
Door Knocking in Los Angeles, CA
Interview with KIIS-FM

June 9th:
Fundraiser in Santa Barbara, CA
Major Rally in Santa Barbara, CA
Fly to Iowa

June 10th - 13th | Iowa
June 10th:
Tour small business in Sioux City, IA
Meet with State Democratic Leaders in Sioux City, IA
Town Hall on Drug Abuse in Sioux City, IA

June 11th:
Visit local farmlands.
Read to First Graders at Des Moines, IA Elementary School.
Campaign roundtable on women’s reproductive health.

June 12th:
Eat breakfast at waffle house
Video interview with Wolf Blitzer on the state of the race.
Town Hall on Civil Rights.

June 13th:
Phone Bank in Cedar Rapids, IA
Knock on doors in Cedar Rapids, IA
Visit Children’s hospital in Cedar Rapids, IA
Fly to Washington D.C

June 14th - 19th | U.S Senate Business
Senator Clinton returns to work to handle the work the people of New York elected her to do.
June 20th - June 23rd | South Carolina
June 20th:
Rally in Columbia, SC
Roundtable on Criminal Justice Reform.
Meet with local Democratic leaders

June 21st:
Small speech in Greenville, SC
Town Hall on Racial Equality

June 22nd:
Major Rally in Charleston, SC
Small speech in Local Diner.
Interview with the New York Times

June 23rd:
Debate Prep in the hotel room.
Roundtable on Universal Healthcare.
Fly to Michigan

June 24th - 26th | Michigan
June 24th:
Rally in Grand Rapids, MI
Phone Bank in Grand Rapids, MI
Campaign Strategy Conference Call

June 25th:
Rally in Detroit, MI
Fundraiser in Detroit, MI
Tour poverty-stricken communities
Town Hall on Economic Hardships

June 26th:
Major Rally in Flint, MI
Flip burgers at Local BBQ
Roundtable on Gender Equality
Fly to Nevada

June 27th - 29th | Nevada
June 27th:
Rally in Reno, NV
Meet local Democratic leaders
Town Hall on Gun Control

June 28th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Participate in Drinking Game

June 29th:
Small Speech in Boulder City, NV
Roundtable on Voting Rights
Fly to Florida

June 30th | Florida
June 30th:
Rally in Jacksonville, FL
Barnstorm with President Bill Clinton in Jacksonville, FL
Town Hall on Climate Change
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - JULY

July 1st - 3rd | Iowa

July 1st:
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Town Hall in Des Moines, IA on Education Reform

July 2nd:
Roundtable on Environmental Issues in Cedar Rapids, IA
Tour local communities, door knock
Visit local meat processing plant

July 3rd.
Phone Bank in Iowa City, IA
Rally in Iowa City, IA
Town Hall on Women’s Rights.
Fly to New York

July 4th - 5th | New York
July 4th:
Attend NYC 4th of July Celebration with family.
Walk in the 4th of July parade in NYC.
Fundraiser in NYC

July 5th:
Eat at favorite breakfast spot in Chappaqua, NY
Fly to Virginia

July 6th - 7th | Virginia
July 6th:
Fundraiser in Richmond, VA
Rally in Richmond, VA
Town Hall on Drug Abuse in Richmond, VA

July 7th:
Donate blood in Charleston, VA
Attend campaign office opening in Charleston, VA
Fly to New Hampshire

July 8th - 10th | New Hampshire
July 8th:
Rally in Nashua, NH
Barnstorm in Nashua, NH
Roundtable on Workers Rights in Nashua, NH

July 9th:
Rally in Portsmouth, NH
Town Hall on General Topics in Portsmouth, NH
Tour historical buildings

July 10th:
Meet with local community leaders in Manchester, NH
Meet and Greet with local supporters.
Phone bank undecided voters in Manchester, NH
Fly to South Carolina

July 11th - 13th | South Carolina
July 11th:
Rally in Columbia, SC
Town Hall on Tax Reform in Columbia, SC

July 12th:
Rally in Charleston, SC with President Bill Clinton
Tour local communities
Campaign Strategy Meeting

July 13th:
Roundtable on Economic Justice
Film YouTube video for the Hillary Clinton YouTube channel.
Fly to Iowa

July 14th - 16th | Iowa
July 14th:
Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA

July 15th:
Roundtable on Economic Reform
Rally in Iowa City, IA
Meeting with State Democratic Members.

July 16th:
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Roundtable on Farmers Rights
Tour local farm.
Fly to Florida

July 17th - 21st | Florida
July 17th:
Major Rally in Miami, FL with President Bill Clinton
Barnstorm in Miami, FL

July 18th:
Rally in Pensacola, FL
Knock on doors in Pensacola, FL

July 19th:
Roundtable on Women’s Rights
Interview with Local Newspaper.

July 20th:
Fundraiser in Orlando, FL
Tour Warehouse in Orlando, FL
Town Hall on Racial Equality in Orlando, FL

July 21st:
Eat breakfast at a local dinner
Rally in Tampa, FL
Town Hall on Economic Reform

July 22nd - 24th | New Hampshire
July 22nd:
Rally in Portsmouth, NH
Town Hall on Family Values

July 23rd:
Rally in Manchester, NH
Roundtable on Civil Rights
Town Hall on Women’s Rights

July 24th:
Phonebank in Nashua, NH
Knock on doors in Nashua, NH
Major Rally in Nashua, NH
Fly to Iowa

July 25th - 27th | Iowa
July 25th:
Rally in Sioux City, IA
Town Hall on Economic Reform
Roundtable on Civil Rights

July 26th:
Fundraiser in Iowa City, IA
Barnstorm in Iowa City, IA
Phone Bank in Iowa City, IA
Rally in Iowa City, IA

July 27th:
Barnstorm in Cedar Rapids, IA
Knock on doors in Cedar Rapids, IA
Fly to Nevada

July 28th - 31st | Nevada
July 28th:
Tour local small businesses
Eat dinner at a small restaurant

July 29th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Rally in Reno City, NV
Town Hall on Marijuana Legislation in Reno, NV

July 30th:
Rally in Boulder, NV
Interview with CBS

July 31st:
Rally in Carson City, NV
Town Hall on General Topics in Carson City, NV
Phone Bank in Carson City, NV
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 07:56:17 PM »

Senator Clinton Town Hall Answers

Opening Statement

Thank you, Tim, for allowing us candidates to be here tonight and ask questions from the voters, we sit on the pinnacle of history. For the past 16 years, the Democratic Party has provided for the American people in the White House. Under President Bill Clinton and under President Gore. But there is still work to be done. Too many Americans still can't get ahead and stay there. And too many people are struggling in today's economy.

We need a President who can solve our problems, and seize the opportunities that I think await. Now is not the time to be scared of taking risks, but empowered to do it! I want to be a President for all Americans, no matter your background, race, religion, or gender. My slogan is 'Solutions for America', I have the experience, I have the expertise to provide solutions for this country, and I hope you give me that chance.

General Questions

Typical political wisdom would say that after 16 years of Democratic control in the White House, that the American people would opt for a Republican candidate. How are you best equipped to win over independents and Republicans to keep the Democrats in the White House for another 4 years?

Look, Tim, we have had 16 great years under my husband and President Gore. And we need to continue that progress. But ultimately it is up to the American people, but I believe I am the candidate based on my experience. In the 1970's  I worked for the Children's Defense Fund which worked to allow children to live up to their God-given potential no matter their background, social status, or gender.

In the 80's I proudly served as First Lady of Arkansas where I introduced the first in the nation teacher testing to improve productivity in the classroom and to allow children to actually learn the subject thoroughly and for teachers to know the subject they are teaching. And in the 90's I represented this nation as it's First Lady where I fought for Healthcare for every American and I worked and achieved to get healthcare to every child in America!

And as Senator of New York, I am ranked one of the most bi-partisan Senators, I have worked across the aisle with Republicans and Democrats alike, fighting for our shared American values and doing everything we can to provide for our constituents. For the past 30 years, I have done everything in my power to provide for the American people and you can bet your bottom dollar I will do the same as President.

In 2006, Congress repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell which did not allow gay, bisexual, or transgender people to serve in the military. Do you agree with this action by Congress, and if elected, would you be in favor of repealing the Defense of Marriage Act?

Well, I voted for the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell it was a very bipartisan bill. Ad so I full-heartedly agree with the bill and I was so proud to see President Gore sign it into law. Now on the issue of the Defense of Marriage Act, We need to explore all options of the bill. But I  can ensure you that as President I will stand up for our gay community.

Some critics of President Gore have said that the Department of Homeland Security isn't needed because there have only been small terror attacks, which aren't worthy of creating a whole new federal government department. Where do you stand on the Department of Homeland Security?

Look, Tim, President Gore did the absolute right thing when he pushed for the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, we need to protect our country at home and he made the right step. And I tell the critics to imagine what would happen if we never created the Department of Homeland Security? terrorist attacks would likely be at an all-time high, there would be uncertainty in this country. The President made the right call creating the Department of Homeland Security and I support the Department.

Specific Question

Your husband, President Bill Clinton, signed Don't Ask, Don't Tell in 1993 and the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. How can the LGBT community trust you in the White House?

Well first I would like to remind the American people that I am not my husband, and you know Bill has said publicly and privately that signing those was a mistake, obviously, his thinking has evolved and so has mine. But I support our gay community, they are really changing how we think about our past and our future, I have nothing but respect for them. And I can't wait to be able to work for and with them in the White House.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 06:13:27 PM »

PLANNED PARENTHOOD ENDORSES HILLARY CLINTON

The Planned Parenthood Board of Directors has officially motioned to endorse Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton for President of the United States, citing her support of reproductive health and her experience in Healthcare. Senator Clinton held talks with Planned Parenthood in recent weeks and has said she is honored to have their endorsement.

"Planned Parenthoods mission is simple, provide the tools to plan the future for you and your partner in life, and to ensure the proper sexual health of your partner, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has shown that she knows the mission of our organization and is prepared to fight for what we believe in as the President, and we are honored to endorse her." A spokesperson from Planned Parenthood released.

Senator Clinton remarked: "I am absolutely honored to gain their support this early in the campaign, I am excited to be able to work with and for Planned Parenthood and to do everything I can to promote their cause."

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2020, 12:56:05 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - AUGUST

August 1st - 2nd | Arkansas
August 1st:
Rally in Fayetteville, AR
Attend campaign office opening

August 2nd:
Eat at a local breakfast restaurant.
Tour old Fayetteville house.
Fly to California

August 3rd - 5th | California
August 3rd:
Rally in Los Angeles, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein
Attend campaign office opening in Los Angeles, CA
Phonebank in Los Angeles, CA

August 4th:
Rally in San Francisco, CA
Meeting with California Democratic Delegation.
Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA

August 5th:
Rally in Santa Barbara, CA
Fundraiser in Santa Barbara, CA

August 6th - 10th | Iowa
August 6th:
Rally in Ames, IA
Launch “College Students for Hillary”
Phonebank in Ames, IA

August 7th:
Tour warehouse in Iowa City, IA
Small Speech in the local community center in Ames, IA
Participate in a food drive in Iowa City, IA

August 8th:
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Barnstorm in Des Moines, IA
Phonebank in Des Moines, IA

August 9th:
Rally in Sioux City, IA
Meet local teachers union in Iowa City, IA

August 10th:
Attend Iowa State Fair 2007 in Des Moines, IA
Fundraiser in Des Moines, IA
Fly to New Hampshire

August 11th - 13th | New Hampshire
August 11th:
Rally in Concord, NH
Barnstorm in Concord, NH

August 12th:
Major rally in Manchester with President Bill Clinton
Phonebank in Manchester, NH
Attend local school supplies drive

August 13th:
Eat breakfast at a local waffle house.
Attend DNC Conference in Nashua, NH
Rally in Nashua, NH
Fly to South Carolina

August 14th - 16th | South Carolina
August 14th:
Fundraiser in Clemson, SC
Rally in Clemson, SC
Barnstorm in Clemson, SC

August 15th:
Rally in Greenville, SC
Barnstorm in Greenville, SC
Phonebank in Greenville, SC

August 16th:
Rally in Columbia, SC
Fundraiser in Columbia, SC
Barnstorm in Columbia, SC

August 17th - 19th | Michigan
August 17th:
Rally in Ann Arbor, MI
Phonebank in Ann Arbor, MI

August 18th:
Rally in Flint, MI
Rally in Detroit, MI
Fundraiser in Detroit, MI

August 19th:
Rally in Lansing, MI
Roundtable on Economic Reform
Fundraiser in Lansing, MI
Fly to Florida

August 20th - 22nd | Florida
August 20th:
Rally in Jacksonville. FL
Town Hall on Environmental issues
Fundraiser in Jacksonville. FL

August 21st:
Tour local warehouse in Miami, FL
Townhall on Criminal Justice Reform
Visit small businesses

August 22nd:
Rally in Tallahassee, FL
Fundraiser in Tallahassee, FL
Roundtable on voting rights
Fly to Iowa

August 23rd - 25th | Iowa
August 23rd:
Rally in Ames, Iowa
Door-knocking in Ames, Iowa

August 24th:
Major rally in Des Moines, IA with President Bill Clinton
Interview with CBS News
Town Hall on Union Rights

August 25th:
Barnstorm in Cedar Rapids, IA
Fly to New York

August 25th - 29th | Rest Days
August 30th - 31st | Nevada
August 30th:
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Phonebank in Las Vegas, NV

August 31st:
Rally in Carson City, NV
Town Hall on Civil Rights
Roundtable on Economic Reform.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2020, 02:51:57 PM »

Sen. Clinton Senate Floor Speech on Iraq

Mr. President, what we have seen on the other side of the Capitol is bitter, divisive, partisan politics. Congressman King knows as well as anyone that Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction. He has proven to us how bitter our politics is and how much we need to reform it.

Mr. President, I do not support this committee or their actions, no-one should. This is a partisan issue plain and simple meant to hurt the President and his agenda. There is proof there are no weapons of mass destruction so why do House Republicans continue to push this theory? It's not necessary.

So I ask my fellow members in this chamber to join me in sending a clear message, that this is wrong, we do not stand for it. And we never will. We can not let partisan politics divide our country any further we were elected to serve our constituents and that is what I intend to do.

I yield the remainder of my time.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 01:40:46 PM »

Senator Clinton responds to Senator McCain withdrawal and diagnosis

Senator Clinton addressed the press on Sen. McCain

Well first off I would like to express my well wishes to John and Cindy and the rest of their family and I wish Senator McCain the best of luck with his upcoming battle with cancer. Me, Bill, and Chelsea send our prayers to you and your family during this very difficult time.

I would also like to acknowledge his recent dropping out, although we were on different sides of the political spectrum I never questioned his patriotism to his country and I wish him the best of luck in his continued service to our great country.

Thank you all very much.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 04:00:02 PM »

SEN. CLINTON HOLDS MEETING WITH SEN. DASCHLE

New York Times Reports:

Senator Clinton met with Senator Daschle in her Chappaqua, New York home, aides to both of the campaigns said the meeting was requested by Senator Daschle and Clinton agreed to meet with him. It is unclear what they met on but in a statement from the Clinton campaign they remarked it was a very productive meeting.

More info to follow.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 02:53:55 PM »

Senator Daschle endorses Senator Clinton.

In a joint press conference in Des Moines, IA, Senator Tom Daschle (D-SD) officially endorsed Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) for President.

Hello everyone, it is so great to be in the great city of Des Moines and I will be very brief with what I am going to say. When I decided to run for President I wanted to lift people up. Lift them out of poverty, out of debt and out of hopelessness. But I feel that I am not the right candidate at the right time. So that is why I am suspending my presidential campaign and endorsing Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton for President of the United States of America! Come on up Hillary!

Senator Clinton
Thank you so much Tom for your support, you ran a great campaign and I am honored for you to be able to put your faith and trust into me and into this campaign. I am honored to be able to recieve the endorsement of Senator Daschle to improve the lives of American's all over the country and seize the opportunities I think await. Your lifetime of service to the people of South Dakota and the United States will not be forgotten and together we will keep a Democrat in the White House for another 4 years.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2020, 01:19:58 AM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - SEPTEMBER

September 1st - 4th | Iowa
September 1st:
Major rally with Mayor Cownie and Senator Harkin in Des Moines. IA
Meet local and state Democratic Leaders.
Tour and shop in Small Businesses.

September 2nd:
Rally in Ames, IA
Attend church service in Ames, IA
Town Hall on Gun Rights.
Phonebank in Ames, IA

September 3rd:
March in Labor Day Parade in Sioux City, IA
Meet school teachers
Rally in Sioux City, IA with President Bill Clinton

September 4th:
Give a speech to students on the First Day of School.
Rally in Iowa City, IA with Senator Harkin.
Tour local neighborhoods, meet new voters.
Fly to South Carolina

September 5th - 7th | South Carolina
September 5th:
Rally in Charleston, SC
Town Hall on Criminal Justice Reform.
Tour low-income neighborhoods.

September 6th:
Roundtable on Women’s Health in Columbia, SC
Rally in Columbia, SC
Phonebank in Columbia, SC

September 7th:
Major Rally in Clemson, SC
Knock on doors in Clemson, SC
Meet campaign volunteers
Fly to Florida
September 8th - 11th | Florida
September 8th:
Roundtable on immigration reform.
Small speech at a local school

September 9th:
Tour warehouse in Tampa, FL
Meet young voters in Tampa, FL
Townhall on Civil Rights in Tampa, FL
Meet precinct leaders.

September 10th:
Rally in Miami, FL
Meet local teachers.
Roundtable on Healthcare Reform

September 11th:
Major rally in Fort Lauderdale, FL with President Bill Clinton.
Help at a local food drive.
Fly to New Hampshire
September 12th - 13th | New Hampshire
September 12th:
Rally in Manchester, NH
Meet local community leaders
Townhall on Presidential goals

September 13th:
Campaign brunch with volunteers in Concord, NH
Small rally in Concord, NH
Debate prep
Fly to Iowa
September 14th - 16th | Iowa
September 14th:
Rally in Ames, IA with Senator Harkin
Barnstorm in Ames, IA
Phonebank in Ames, IA

September 15th:
Rally in Iowa City, IA
Meet steelworkers in Iowa City, IA
Eat lunch with President Bill Clinton at a local diner.

September 16th:
Rally in Des Moines, IA with President Bill Clinton
Campaign fundraiser in Des Moines, IA
Townhall on Iraq investigation
Fly to California

September 17th - 18th | California
September 17th:
Rally in Los Angeles, CA
Campaign fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA
Townhall on Climate Change.

September 18th:
Rally in San Francisco, CA
Fundraiser in San Francisco, CA
Attend campaign office openings.
Fly to Nevada

September 19th - 21st | Nevada
September 19th:
Tour warehouse in Las Vegas, NV
Meet small business owners.

September 20th:
Rally in Carson City, NV
Meet local and state Democratic leaders.
Read a book to Kindergarten class in Carson City, NV

September 21st:
Small rally in Henderson, NV
Barnstorm in Henderson, NV
Meet volunteers.
Fly to South Carolina.

September 22nd - 24th | South Carolina
September 22nd:
Rally in Greenville, SC
Barnstorm in Greenville, SC

September 23rd:
Rally in Lexington, SC
Fundraiser in Lexington, SC
Meet volunteers in Lexington, SC

September 24th:
Rally in Camden, SC
Townhall on Racial Justice
Barnstorm in Camden, SC
Fly to Michigan

September 25th - 27th | Michigan
September 25th:
Rally in Flint, MI
Townhall on climate change.
Barnstorm in Flint, MI

September 26th:
Meeting with local community leaders.
Rally in Detroit, MI
Tour low-income areas of Detroit.

September 27th:
Townhall on Iraq Investigation in Grand Rapids, MI
Tour factory with workers.
Fly to Missouri

September 28th - 29th | Missouri
September 28th:
Rally in St. Louis, MO
Fundraiser in St. Louis, MO
Town Hall on Disability Benefits.

September 29th:
Rally in Kansas City, MO
Roundtable on The Energy Crisis
Fundraiser in Kansas City, MO
Barnstorm in Kansas City, MO
Fly to Pennsylvania

September 30th | Pennsylvania

September 30th:
Rally in Scranton, PA
Phonebank in Scranton, PA
Rally in Erie, PA
Barnstorm in Erie, PA
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »

Sen. Clinton Debate Answers

Opening Statement

First off I would like to thank South Carolina State University here for hosting this great debate and I would like to thank the great Tom Brokaw for moderating this debate.

You are going to hear a lot of different ideas and differing opinions in this debate, and I believe that is a good thing. America is built on people having ideas on what they believe will make this country better. But it is up to us, the politicians to make not only your life better but everyone's life. I grew up in the middle of America in a middle-class family with my two brothers. Our family was filled with love and my mother and father taught me everything I knew, about how to work hard, do everything you can to help people, and never give up.

The American dream is simple if you work hard and play by the rules you should be able to get a job and keep a job and support your family. And I still believe in that dream, I want everyone American to believe in that dream, and I want that dream to become a reality for every American in this country. I am running for President for exactly that, let's fight for what we believe in as a country, and together there is nothing that can stop us.

Personal Question

Well Tom look, I made that pledge because no matter what happens we need a united party in November. I don't think itself serves me at all. We need a united party in November, I urge all of my fellow candidates to sign onto the pledge because it is a very serious issue. I don't want one of the candidates on this stage to not win the nomination and suddenly run independent or support an independent! I don't want that, if I am the nominee obviously I will do everything in my power to become President and if not I will take any person on this stage than what the GOP has to offer.

So I urge my fellow candidates to sign onto the pledge! Let's keep a Democrat in the White House and let's win in November together!

Closing Statement

We all heard a lot tonight. Different ideas, different plans, but I believe I am the candidate best put to enact the issues that American's care about. Healthcare, Criminal Justice Reform, Revitalizing our economy and ensuring every American has a chance. I want to be President of the United States for the people that feel left behind in our current political system and feel like they don't feel like they have a place in our country. But in a Clinton Administration, you will have a place.

America is the greatest country on earth, we can do anything if we set our minds to it. It is up to us as American's to do all we can to keep it that way. Now is the time to square up and get to work! It is your time! We can do this if we try! I want to be the people's President! Thank you and may God bless you!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2020, 09:47:18 PM »

SENATOR HILLARY CLINTON, SENATOR BLANCHE LINCOLN HOLD PRIVATE MEETING

The New York Times has been informed of a private meeting that happened between Senator Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) and Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) both who are currently in the running to be President. The meeting was reportedly held in Senator Clinton's Washington D.C home and lasted for over 2 hours.

Aides to both campaigns have not commented on the meeting or the substance of it, but a likely consensus is that it involves the 2008 Presidential Campaign. Reports have indicated that Senator Lincoln is on her way out of the campaign and will endorse Senator Clinton in her bid for the White House. Senator Blanche has been quiet on the trail not making an appearance in weeks. And now it seems to be coming to an end.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2020, 10:06:58 AM »

BLANCHE LINCOLN SUSPENDS CAMPAIGN, ENDORSES CLINTON

Today at a Hillary Clinton rally in Iowa, Senator Blanche Lincoln suspended her Presidential Campaign and officially endorsed her former opponent, Hillary Clinton. The event came at a surprise to her supporters when Senator Lincoln emerged on stage first and not Senator Clinton. She would then go on to introduce Mrs. Clinton:
"Hillary was an Arkansas Girl, so not only is she New York tough! She is Arkansas tough and that is what we need in the White House, a strong-willed, open-minded, tough President and we will have that in President Hillary Rodham Clinton!"

Senator Clinton accepted the Senator's endorsement and said she would be a vital part of her campaign's race to the nomination.
"Now is the time for us to prove our strength, make a difference, and together we will make it all the way to the White House!"
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2020, 11:19:10 PM »

Senator Clinton responds to attacks made by Rep. Lee

CNN Reporter: Senator how do you respond to the recent attacks made by Congresswomen Lee saying you made backroom deals with other candidates?

"Well, it's quite disappointing to see Congresswomen Lee spew nonsense that is false. I respect her and admire her for the work she has done in Congress and for our country, but honestly, I expected better from her. I don't go around saying whenever she gains a supporter it is from a backroom deal of sort. People support me because they support my vision and what I believe in. I am sick and tired of being lied about and I will certainly not take it from a candidate who is running under the same party I am and who has almost identical views to me, I will not."

"So Congresswomen, let's get back to the issues concerning the American people and stop making accustations of off baseless claims"
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies