Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:40:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 17668 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 01, 2020, 01:32:30 PM »

TRUMP/FLYNN 2008

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Campaign Schedule

February 1st-April 2nd, 2007 : Campaign Season in New York/Alabama/Rhode Island

From February 1st to April 2nd, 2007, Mr. Trump and General Flynn will actively campaign across the state of New York, and in New York City itself, as well as the states of Alabama and Rhode Island, with President Trump touting his business experience as what this country will need when a recession inevitably comes while General Flynn touts his experience in the military as the perfect thing needed to help balance out Trump's inexperience in Foreign Diplomatic Affairs. Across the three states, they visit local bars, restaurants, stores, and the like to interact with the citizens in each location. He makes note that none of the candidates that have announced have no experience in either the world of business or the world of foreign policy at the same time. He also goes on only one or two fundraisers for his campaign, but reminds everyone that his campaign is almost entirely self-funded. He also makes a promise that if he's still in by Mid-October 2008 and it seems like he is above 15% in national polling, a difficult task for any Independent Candidate, he'll resign as President of the Trump Organization. In Alabama, he utilizes Senator Sessions to his maximum potential, using him to keep support for the Independent Ticket up. He pledges to work for better trade deals, slice taxes for the middle and lower classes in half, and be tougher on America's natural enemies

April 3rd-August 1st, 2007 : Campaign Season in California/Arizona/Texas/Florida/New Mexico

For the next few months, Mr. Trump goes to the United States/Mexico border and the key state of Florida, where he consistently speaks with border patrol agents and ridicules the state governments and federal government for not being able to properly fund them and pledges to better enforce local and national immigration laws by declaring strict immigration quotas as President as well as an even stricter deportation policy while also helping improve the lives of border patrol by increasing their budget by 10-15%. With the knowledge that this will help allow worker's wages settle and maybe even increase naturally over time with no cheap labor to decrease those wages, he delivers that message to millions of Americans in those states and across the nation with the hopes that it'll increase his support among unions and among workers. He also begins to grow a 'Hispanics for Trump' organization in these states. He also delivers a promise that if elected, he'll work to better simplify the American citizenship qualification process to make it easier to come into the country legally rather than illegally. In Florida, he mainly states that he'll be hard on Cuba until Fidel Castro begins to introduce democratic processes into the country, knowing that will gain him some support in the cuban community in the state.

August 2nd-November 1st, 2007 : Campaign Season in Michigan/Ohio/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania/Indiana/Iowa/Minnesota

For the rest of the Early Primary Campaign Season, the Independent Ticket focuses on the region they know they'll have a chance at doing the best in : The Rest Belt. Ignoring Illinois as they know that with Chicago, the state will be a Democratic lock in the general election no matter the circumstances. Instead, the New York Businessman and General hammers home the points of how unfair trade deals have hurt the American worker and cost them millions of jobs as they see Japan, China, Mexico, Canada, and other countries get those well needed jobs for America. Mr. Trump constantly hammers the point that politicians say the same thing over and over but have never held business meetings with world leaders and come out successful before while he has and General Flynn announces that under a Trump/Flynn administration, America will once again speak softly and carry a big stick whether than remain quiet when another nation or terrorist organization threatens America or violates human rights.

On October 28th, during a speech, he says that sometime in November, he'd be interested in inviting all members of both political parties to a political forum where they are free to speak their mind, three questions asked and they can say their answer however long it is, and he'll fund the forum out of his own pocket, though the networks can send moderators, they can't ask questions, as only the audience can ask those questions without prompting, to give a direct lifeline to the American people.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 02:27:38 PM »

Trump/Flynn Campaign response on investigation into Gore and Iraq

Well it is great to know that Congress has finally taken the opportunity to investigate the potential of WMDs in Iraq that the Gore administration ignored, it is saddening to take note that these actions seem to be on partisan lines and thus could likely lead to a result that'll obviously make the Democrats look bad. The Trump/Flynn campaign will keep a careful eye on this investigation and will determine for ourselves whether the evidence is there or not. If it is, then send in the troops, if not, continue the sanctions. However, a bi-partisan investigation must be utilized first.

Trump on George Allen in Albany, New York

Did you see that interview that Senator Allen did the other idea with the Mainstream Media. He did alright, he did pretty good during it but then he decided to say that I was a fraud  and I take some offense to that, alright? A fraud doesn't build an international real estate empire in a matter of year and doesn't know how to get the job done, but I think you all know I can and I did. Lyin' Allen, that's my name for him. Lyin' Allen, kinda suits him. And did you hear what he wants to do? He wants to ban the ability to burn flags in protest. Now, personally, I love the flag, it's a great symbol, but people are free to protest it in however fashion they like. That's what we call the first amendment. Freedom of the Press, Speech, and Protest were the first thing our founding fathers granted towards us in the Bill of Rights in 1789, yet lyin' Allen seems to have not understood that. People have the right to protest. We aren't in a dictatorial regime or in the Presidencies of John Adams or Woodrow Wilson, were people were locked up for protests against the government by doing certain actions such as Flag Burning. Also, I gotta remind people that only a year ago, Allen called a certain man a very nasty word, a very nasty one. Well, that person has stated that he'll support me all the way to November and remind others about how horrible you have been to specific groups of people. We can't have a man like Allen in the white house. He'll ruin our image, I promise you that.

Trump/Flynn Campaign Statement on Gay Marriage

While it is clear that the debate over gay marriage must be settled sooner rather than later, the Trump/Flynn campaign announces that it'll support the idea of it going to the states with the promise that should 2/3rds of the states legalize it, then a Trump Administration will codify it into law. Otherwise, the states will continue to decide for themselves while the federal government must focus on other issues that is more important.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 05:56:40 PM »

Donald Trump Town Hall Answers

Opening statement :
I feel great to be here at this town hall folks, seriously, you have no idea. Both parties like to claim that I am not for the common citizen, but I'm an elite who's out of touch. Unlike them, who have been in politics all their lives, I'm a simple businessman and I'm getting what seems to be 8, but could be much, much higher. I'm telling you, if I was running for the nomination of the other parties, the media would stop at nothing to ground me to dust, so I'm running as an Independent to speak to you, the people!

Rachel Maddow : You have claimed that unemployment is in double digits, and encouraged people not to trust any other number. How do you come to this figure?

Response -
Rachel, Rach, is it alright if I call you that, I already said this in my announcement speech. When you look at the job count, they are only counting jobs in this country that haven't been outsourced yet. What about the jobs that have been outsourced to Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, or any other country? They don't get counted because they're still being fulfilled. For the last decade, our leaders have been selling out the american worker to foreigners because they think that the people from the rust belt will never dare turn on them! They have made us think official numbers for unemployment are in the single digits, but look at the numbers and they don't add up. I count Americans when it comes to unemployment and when I see an American who has had their job outsourced, I count that as unemployment too. It's simple : Me and General Flynn's message is America First and we'll bring all those outsourced jobs back. The only other candidate who seems like he has some lick of sense is Ron Paul, but I'll talk about him another time. I believe it's time for the next question.

Rachel Maddow : You have stated there will be “harsh consequences” against violent and human rights abusing dictators such as Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi, but have refused to encourage an invasion. How do you intend to carry out those consequences?

Response -
Must I make it obvious, you go for their piggy bank and their resources. Bomb their oilfields, destroy their military bases, tariff the hell out of any good they do trade with us and sanction the rest. Enact countless embargoes on them until they either stop, step down, or the people take arms against them, and as President, if the third thing happened, a Trump Administration will give weapons, funding, and training to those fighting against dictatorial regimes. The best way to wage war is to do it on resources and economics. It's how the Allies were able to win both world wars against Germany, it's how the Soviets lost in Afghanistan, it really is the best way to win a war without booting a single boot on the ground. That is my plan to deal with such evil men.

Rachel Maddow : You have complained about the state of the border repeatedly. What solution do you propose to deal with the issue of illegal immigration?

Response -
My answer to this problem is simple : First, we need to put a moratorium on any and all immigration coming into this country until we can figure out what in the world is going on. Second, I'll began to take away funding from Government programs that have obviously failed and hurt more than helped to fund the border patrol while building parts of a wall in certain areas. We'll also build up the technological power of the border patrol, helping them catch coyotes in the act of bringing families across the Sonoran Desert without care of the families just for their own profit. It makes me sick thinking of what happens. I promise you, illegal immigration will become a thing of the past when I'm in charge and you can bet things will get better for the American worker as wages grow naturally, something Cesar Chavez spoke about quite openly when leading his labor union and fighting to keep Illegal immigration at bay.

Closing Statement -
Well folks, as you've seen it here, the Media is allowing me to speak for now, but give it a few hours and like clockwork, the media will spin it's narrative. You'll see 'Donald Trump a Racist' or stuff like that and you'll have both parties coming at me from both sides. But remember is that I'm just speaking everybody's mind and at the same time, I have no loyalty to any party, allowing me to grow naturally in popular support with polling, so everyone can see just how popular I really am.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 12:02:28 PM »

TRUMP/FLYNN 2008

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Campaign Schedule

November 1st-14th, 2007 : Campaign Season in California

With the Campaign Season for the Early Primaries nearing a close, Mr. Trump is astonished by the surge in support he has gotten with 10% in recent polls to 39% Republican support and 40% Democratic Support. Spending the first two weeks of November in California, Trump hammers home how the trade policies of the last two administrations have badly hurt the US Economy and that the Parties don't care for the people, only for themselves. He mainly focuses on how badly the cities of San Francisco and Los Angeles has been run for decades as an example but he offers a solution by stating he'll introduce programs that'll help develop the cities into safer and more well maintained areas while he'll also bring back jobs to US ports by reworking trade deals and help support the average worker and citizen by strengthening border and immigration enforcement. He holds at least three fundraisers in the state for his planned ad blitz come the Summer and Fall of 2008. On November 8th, during a rally in San Diego, he officially accepts the Endorsement of the United States Constitution Party.

Quote from: Donald Trump during a Rally in San Diego, November 8th, 2007
Wow, look at that crowd, look at that crowd. Huge, gigantic, even. I continue to go to rallies and I tell you, they only get bigger and bigger. More and more people are agreeing with the message of America First and that it's time to make this wonderful and beautiful country great again. One such organization has recognized that, being the United States Constitution Party, who has consistently stated interest in endorsing me, but I initially refused unless they held a party referendum on whether to support me or not, because I do things democratically instead of with backroom politics like Barbara Lee, Hillary Clinton, or Ron Paul, who is now the front-runner for the Republican Party after Senator Allen drops out despite being in the top two of the field and endorses him. I'm not saying that Ron is a bad guy, I'm just saying that what happened is mighty suspicious if you ask me. But back on the referendum, over 80% of the Party voted to support me. Over 80%, can you believe that? It's hard to get that many people to agree on anything nowadays, let alone way less than that. So, now I have no choice to say that I am honored to accept the endorsement and full support of the Constitution Party while running my own Independent Campaign with Flynn, Under me, I assure all of you, America will become Great Once Again!

November 15th-28th, 2007 : Campaign Season in Tennessee

Going into Tennessee to rally more Southern Support to his Cause, Trump mainly focuses on the urban parts of the states and tells them that the Parties have hurt them by sending jobs away and by increasing welfare for those who certainly don't need it. He instead states that as President, he'll create a job initiative program for youths of any ethnicity, gender, or orientation to become young entrepreneurs and go past the squalor their families unfortunately live in and improve their cities from that point onward. As for the rural communities, he states that they need support as well and offers programs to farmers willing to take it that'll allow them to get better technology and allow them to increase their yearly harvest while not giving jobs to illegal immigrants. He has two fundraisers in Nashville. On November 23rd, during a Rally in Knoxville, he receives the endorsement of U.S. Representative Jimmy Duncan. Mr. Trump took a short one day break to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Quote from: Donald Trump during a Rally in San Diego, November 23rd, 2007
Yet another gigantic crowd, wow, I truly am amazed at how many people are coming to support me. Just 11 months ago, I was standing in front of an admittedly large audience to announce my Candidacy for the Presidency and now, I'm nearing the necessary 15% line needed for a Candidate to appear on the Debate Stage in the General and believe me when I say we'll hit that long before it and we'll continue to go above and beyond it because our message rings through as the American people agrees with our message and understands our message and shall support us over the corrupt establishment that has ruled this great nation for decades. Today, I am proud to receive the endorsement of one man who understands this. He has been in the United States House of Representatives for just Twenty Years and has seen how corrupt and truly vile the Establishment can be. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce Jimmy Duncan Jr!

Quote from: Jimmy Duncan Jr.
Hello all of you out there supporting this great man standing before us today! You heard Mr. Trump correctly, folks, I am giving him my full endorsement for President of these United States! You may be asking yourselves why, but I'll tell you why plain and simple. The Republican Party, my party, has officially sold out to the establishment as they push for people who'll do the same cookie cutter policies to become their nominee and while Ron Paul may be pushing for change, Allen's Endorsement of him and how radical many of his policies are will cause the Party to come near the brink of collapse. Meanwhile, for the Democrats, it's to be expected : A battle of basically the same policies of the last two administrations with some different toppings with only Brian Schweitzer offering anything truly unique or radical to the table, but I think we all know the Establishment will simply push him aside for Lee or Clinton. And Clinton's push to have the party endorse the nominee whoever it may be shows how corrupt she is, as people have their own morals and their own minds and should be allowed to endorse whoever they like based on those. But I believe I've spent enough time speaking about the parties. I think I've made my message clear, the Parties is the establishment and the establishment only cares for itself. So, I believe it is time the American people rally around Donald Trump so the Establishment can be forced to recognize once and for all that the people are the ones that control the government!

November 29th-December 13th, 2007 : Campaign Season in Texas

When it comes to Texas, Donald Trump puts his full force on Immigration policy, knowing that'll be his bread and butter for the state considering that Texas has the longest border with Mexico and thus the most to lose from illegal immigration, such as illegal workers taking the jobs that could go to normal us citizens, the depressing of worker's wages due to it being more cost effective to recruit cheap labor, and the increase of drug use and crime due to illegal immigrants possibly bringing along Gang related activities. He hammers home that some illegal immigrants are bad and some are good and that the immigration platform he's running on will be focused on splitting the good from the bad and making it easier to apply for US Citizenship in the country. He also goes to several US Military bases and re-iterates his Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick attitude when it comes to Foreign Policy, stating that America will not put boots on the ground ever again unless it is absolutely necessary, instead the Air Force will take care of most military operations, along with the Navy. He goes to four fundraisers to raise cash for his campaign and holds a rally at Camp Mabry in Austin on December 8th, where he receives the endorsement of retired major general Paul E. Vallely.

Quote from: Donald Trump during a rally at Camp Mabry in Austin, Texas on December 8th, 2007
Wow, look at you all. Each and everyone of you are wonderful, truly. People call me brave for standing up for the establishment, but you people, you are the brave ones, putting your lives on the line to keep this great nation safe and ensure we stay free, as one nation, under god. In 2000 and in 2004, your choices were...limited, to say the least. In both elections, both major party nominees wanted to continue the military policies of the Reagan, Bush, and Clinton Administrations that saw a great deal of military conflicts and disasters. In 2004, it was better to vote Gore over the War Hawk Dick Cheney, anyone would find that reasonable. However, now you have someone who will truly put you over the interests of the Military Industrial Complex that President Eisenhower warned us about all those years ago. However, if you don't believe in the ideas that me and General Flynn are speaking about, then I am proud to receive the full endorsement of a man who holds my sympathies, the retired Major General Paul E. Vallely!

Quote from: Paul E. Vallely[/quote
I want to thank you all for your service and I want to tank you all again for coming out to support the man who stands before us here today. In the last fifteen years since I retired from the military, we have seen a spike in the United States being involved in foreign conflicts we have no business in or we are allowing human rights abuses to go unchecked. Over the past few months, I myself have been considering an Independent Bid to try and bring people over to my side and listen to me, but then out of nowhere, Mr. Trump and General Flynn begins to rise to prominence, getting as high as 10% in some recent national polling, though I've heard some polls have put him above the 15% mark. Under a Trump administration, he'll make sure that men like Saddam Hussein won't have their crimes unpunished while not unnecessarily risking the lives of American men by putting boots on the ground. He'll speak softly and carry a big stick, he'll make sure America is first, he'll keep America safe, but most importantly, he'll make it his goal that none of you die so you can go home and see your families. This is why I support Mr. Trump and why I believe that, deep down, all of you do too.

December 14th-December 23rd, 2007 : Campaign Season in Florida and New York

For those nine days, Mr. Trump mainly focused on Trade Policy, his America First Platform, and finally, his harsh stance on Cuba, knowing it'll certainly appeal to the Cuban community within Florida. His main goal in these states is to build up suitable bases of support to possibly win them come the general election. He also issues that he'll campaign for the renominations and re-elections of any politician who endorses him, knowing it could lead to a whole firestorm and possible backlash against them daring to stand against the Establishment. He does four fundraisers, two in Each state.

During December 24th-January 1st, he spends the time with his family, though he does send invites to every candidate for the New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Party he plans on hosting at Trump Tower to show a sign that despite their differences and disagreements, they, as Americans, can get along on a national holiday.

From January 2nd-January 3rd, Trump begins to campaign in Michigan with his plan to bring Jobs back with better Trade Deals and his plan to better life for workers by curbing illegal immigration while giving children entrepreneur schooling opportunities so they can better their communities. O the night of January 3rd, he watches the results of the Iowa Caucuses for both Parties and awaits for the winners and losers to be announced so he can give his thoughts on twitter.

As for his surrogates, Jeff Sessions focuses to campaign for Mr. Trump in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and South Carolina while also fighting to keep his Senate bid alive against any potential opponents, Actor Tim Allen gives his reasoning as to why he's supporting Donald Trump during several interviews in Los Angeles and speaks to dozens of blue collar workers on why they should support Trump in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and New York, Paul E. Vallely mainly focuses on raising support for Trump among Veterans and active and reserve US Military personnel by focusing on the states of California, Texas, Virginia, Florida, and Louisiana to tell them why Donald Trump will be the best fit for them, Jimmy Duncan, while running for re-election though his primary is much later in the year, focuses on rally the remnant parts of the south that are not considering on supporting Trump by going and campaigning for him in the states of Tennessee, North Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Finally, the Constitution Party works for Trump's campaign by helping his Independent Campaign build ground infrastructure in several states and beginning what could be successful ground game pushes with the hope to continue to push Trump until he crosses the finish line.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 05:28:26 PM »

Trump Response to Representative Paul

"Rep. Paul wants to use the fact that I am friends with the Clintons as an attack, saying that I'm part of the establishment. Just one question, folks, if I'm her friend, why am I running an Independent Campaign for President instead of staying out of the race and endorsing her? Watch him say that if she gets the Nomination, I'll drop out like Perot did in '92 and support her, which, I guarantee, won't happen folks. As for my relationship with the Clintons, I admit, I befriended them and gave them an honor spot at my wedding, but I have to befriend people from both sides of the aisle in order to be successful with my projects. That's called Business and is known as the Art of the Deal. If Ron can't see the reasoning behind the need for a businessperson like myself to have connections on both sides to be able to get my plans passed so people can get jobs, then I don't know what to say. However, I do want to say this towards him, Ron, if you're listening to this, remember that you have several opponents in the Republican Primary even with Allen dropping out and I was merely pointing out the fact that one could see that endorsement as suspicious. For right now, you focus on winning the Primary because I believe you can do it, so the people will have two choices over the establishment. Let's save everything, all the Negative ads and responses for one another for the general? Deal? Thank you."
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 09:53:05 PM »

Trump Response to Ron Paul during a Rally in Mobile, Alabama

Quote from: Trump
Did you watch the recent Republican Debate? Did you see how they acted? It was the same old, same old things that politicians in Washington always say. They say everything you want to hear but they will never deliver it to you. Among these people is Representative Ron Paul, or Wacky Ron as I like to call him. Wacky, Wacky Ron. Before I respond to his pathetic attack on me instead of actually answering the question, I have to say the Media pushed him to attack me, clear as day folks. Clear as day, and the reason for that is the Media doesn't like this. They don't like this movement we've built, this coalition we're leading together as one. So the only way to try and discredit a rising tide is by having the mainstream parties attack in their debates that should stick to just their parties. Leave questions involving myself for interviews with me or the General Election Debates, because I will certainly be glad to answer of them.

Now on to Wacky Ron's response. He has said that I am very pro-choice on abortion and while I am not afraid to tell you that I am, because unlike Washington, I don't lie folks, I say leave it up to the States. There's a reason laws in this country needs to go through 2/3rds of the states to become an amendment to our constitution and that's because the states are the body that helps determine the identity of the nation as a whole. I am individually pro-choice but I believe that every single state should choose its own laws on abortion rather than have the federal government force states to accept laws the citizens of that state likely doesn't agree with. I already explained my friendship with the Clintons being more or less because of Business and he conveniently forgets my feud with Mayor Koch that went on for years. He also forgets that I supported Reagan and Bush. As I said, as a Businessman, I need to have friends so I can get an advantage. Clearly, the Representative doesn't know anything about business when he says that. As for financial issues, I hear a lot of chit chat about the national debt and how its too high, but does he offer any solution? No, he doesn't. All he does is scream "The Debt! The Debt!" without offering any solutions. Well, how about for a change, I offer some solutions right here. How about one of the first things I work to cut is the Department of Education, which will likely take up almost $60 Billion in Federal Funding by the end of this fiscal year alone. It was a noble idea when it was first implemented, but over the years, our schools have only gotten worse and our children are falling more and more behind every other country in the world. It is now time to head to a system where the local county government determines a school's curriculum, not several hundred lawmakers in Washing D.C. How about we add in two more for safe measure in case Wacky Ron didn't hear it : Next will be the Crop Insurance Program that began in the Great Depression with very good intentions and at the very start, it did exceptionally well, but now it leads to destructive practices for Farmer's that harm their insurance. This cut will be $87 Billion and combined with the Department of Education will add up to nearly $147 Billion and then we have number three, The dumping of unused and under-used Government building because these buildings shouldn't even exist. If we don't need them right now, then why are they around? This will be nearly $15 Billion and will put total cut at $162 Billion. I won't talk about every single thing I'll cut, because I have a sneaky suspicion that Ron Paul or someone else will try and steal my ideas and use them for their own personal gain, But I assure you there will be more. As for Wacky Ron, watch as he comes out with the expected attack, saying that I'm a liberal who's this and that and friends of the Clintons and I can't be trusted and blabbity, blabbity, blah. It'll all be Washington speak for "I don't have an actual response." and we all know it. My personal advice to him, wait until he secures the nomination before responding and whenever asked a question that is trying to goad him into attacking me, call the Media out on it. It's time the people are the ones that have control, not them.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 06:32:41 PM »

Donald Trump Celebration Rally in San Francisco, California for reaching 15% in the polls recently

Quote from: Trump
They said it could never be done, that it was impossible. Ross Perot was only a fluke in their eyes and the establishment carried on after him, believing that no Independent could ever reach 15%, or higher, ever again and they'd somehow make sure of it. Well, I'm here to say that now, more Americans than ever before are waking up to the lies and corruption that the establishment operates under the noses of many innocent Americans. I am proud to know that now, Americans are rising against the establishment that had held them back for the past 20 years and support a movement that is rising for the people and has been made possible because of the people. This movement isn't about me, or my family, as believe me, we could be doing whatever we'd like without any of the Negative Press hitting us. Instead, this movement is about you. This movement if for John from Detroit who has been out of work for the past 12 years because the establishment shipped his manufacturing job to China. This movement is about Angie from Birmingham who is struggling to raise two kids as a single mother while also trying to keep her job and keep up on her mortgages because the Establishment has been mishandling the financial aid meant for her for years. This movement is for many people like them and I am glad to see more and more Americans are rallying behind a message, one that says enough is enough and that we are taking our country back from the politicians who ruined our beautiful nation. Currently, I am in talks with the leaders of the Constitution Party on whether or not there'll be a Convention for this Movement before the General Election arrives and we've reached an agreement. If I manage to reach 20% or more in the polls before February, then a three day Convention will be set up two weeks before the Republican National Convention, one in which tickets will be available to all those interested in going and there'll be food, drinks, and snacks as well as various forms of entertainment for any children you bring with you, all paid by myself and the Constitution. Currently, we've seen bids come from all over the place, but I've been told that of the bids, New York City, this great city of San Francisco, Knoxville, Tennessee, Miami, or St. Louis. However, instead of having unelected people choose where the convention will be held, I'll allow you, the American citizenry, to vote on my website, TrumpforAmerica2008 .com, and choose which of the five cities you'd like to see the Convention be held in if it does happen and we'll announce which city will hold the People's Popular Convention at the end of January. May the best city win that vote but remember to all inhabitants of the cities that failed to be selected, there is no ill will towards you, it is just simply we got too many requests and had to whittle them down. I apologize for that and hope you do understand.

Now, onto another issue. I have had no request for a second Townhall ever since my last one months ago. This just proves that the establishment and the media are against us, not just me, us, because they are refusing to let our voices be heard on their television stations. I have been nothing but nice to the anchors of the media because it's not their fault for organizations are corrupt and yet I see every day, hit piece after hit piece after hit piece trying to dirty my name. What they don't know is all these attacks is hardening your support of me. And, to show how truly out of touch they are, when polling Independents, 12.2% held a protest vote that supported myself as a winner of the debates despite my lack of a townhall. Now, there is little time between now and Iowa to request a Townhall for myself, but between now and then, I want you to ask any media anchors whenever you can to give me a townhall with the following rules : 2 General Questions and 2 Candidate Specific Question as well as myself being allowed to speak however long I want as I think we all agree that the speaking rule in the debates is quite arbitrary and only leads to confusion and a lack of understanding among potential voters. Please, don't harass or threaten anyone for that to happen, you do that and I will disown you and request you turn yourself in to the police. Just do it as politely but as nosily as you can until they get the message. Thank you, you all are beautiful, and I hope to see even more of you as I travel across this great land!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 01:12:43 PM »

Trump speech during a Campaign Rally in Knoxville, Tennessee

"Wow, I mean wow. Both fields are now down to two or three candidates each, both fields, both of them as I think by this point, we can consider the campaigns of VP Lieberman, Senator Gravel, Governor Romney, Mayor Bloomberg, Governor Pataki, and Secretary Powell as non-entities and now we have the leaders of both fields, Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton, demanding that the Governor Kathleen and Representative Hart drop out, effectively making both party primaries coronations for their nominees, something that has never happened before in history. This is the corrupt establishment at play. They're getting more and more frightened of our campaign by the day folks and this right here is blatantly showing that, otherwise they wouldn't be forcing candidates to drop out like flies. Me and Flynn, we'll work for the American People so they can get a better job and a better life, while both Clinton and Paul will work for establishment and do the same thing as many others have done before them. The establishment have revealed themselves for the snakes they are and from here on out, we will serve against them!"

Jim Webb, when he isn't campaigning for the Democratic Nomination for the Senate, Campaigns for Trump across the States of Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia as Trump also moves to help both he and Sessions win their respective party nominations so he can have allies in Congress if his ticket wins. Actor Fred Williamson campaigns for Trump in Arizona, California, and Nevada.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 05:45:46 PM »

Upon the dropping out of Senator Feingold, Mr. Trump quickly realized an opportunity to snatch up his support from him, hammering away at Clinton by calling her "The Establishment's queen bee" and how Governor Sebelius, despite what it currently looks like, has no real chance at defeating the titanic clinton machine who'll likely steamroll her in the primaries. He mainly focuses on how she'll continue the ideas of her husband, which include NAFTA and other Trade Deals that would lead to Blue Collar Workers, of which Russ' base consisted of many, to losing more jobs as time went on while he (Trump) will end the deals that have ruined so many lives and bring the jobs back as well as work to make America a better and safer place than ever before. He also decides to snap on the opportunity and moves to support Mark Meadows in his primary bid, campaigning for him when he has the time, stating that an individual going against the establishment is what he loves to see and that he'll to do everything in his power to help him win their primary and he encourages more of his supporters to support candidates who are running anti-establishment campaigns and support him running, stating "When we win this, and I have a great feeling that we will, we'll need allies in Congress to get things done. Sessions and Duncan are just two, we still need many more of you to get involved. Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, bring down the establishment and make it known that America will stand for their abusive ways no longer!" He also speaks with his staffers about the others way to win and makes it obvious that for January, February, and March, he'll focus on Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, and Ohio in an effort to raise his support there as he believes wins there could skyrocket his chances for the presidency.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 05:09:50 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2020, 05:33:24 PM by Congrats Senator Manny Sethi »

Trump Campaign Speech for Chris Lauzen in Illinois

Quote from: Donald Trump
Hello Illinois, Hello! Wow, is it great to see all of you here to support me and another grand person, Mr. Chris Lauzen! He asked me to personally come up here and give a speech and rally for his campaign and I decided why not, right? After all, we'll need more allies in Congress or when we win, the establishment will bog down our message until we're forced to give up and listen to their demands. With someone like Lauzen, though, we'll definitely see a better America coming forward as Congress will be looking forward to work with us and do things for America, not for special interest groups or the like. I'd like to see even more people run against entrenched Senators like Mitch McConnell of Kentucky. We have people in Congress that have been in since Reagan or even, with Senators Leahy and Levin's case, Ford was in office. That was over 20 years ago and they'll still in office, doing the same establishment thing over and over again and being against America, instead for the failed idea of globalism that is harming our workers and our citizens. So, Lauzen's challenge against Hastert has my full support and I'd like for a lot of you to support him come Primary day. And as for the accusations against the Speaker, I can say that I met with the accusers personally and by god, they detail their interactions with the man so perfectly and have every single detail memorized that I truly believe them, 100%. I want the Attorney General of Illinois to investigate these accusations without a public trial to protect the identities of Hastert's victims and when they find him guilty, and I have a very strong feeling he will be, I want Hastert to be stripped of his speakership, resign from the house, be arrested, and be placed under the sex offender registry for the rest of his life. At the same time, I want everyone to take note of every sleazeball that's endorsed him and backed him so we can target them for supporting him, as there is no excuse for supporting a child molester, no sir.

I've also heard people speaking about others things, such as calling me the second coming of Theodore Roosevelt have just 96 years ago who had an amazing third party run where he came just short of winning because of the stubbornness of Taft. Now, I don't want to compare myself to him, I've taken some of his ideas because, well, they're good ideas even for the modern age and we should follow them, but I'm not as great as man as him. I mean, did you see the things he did? I'm just a humble businessman from New York, not a great explorer like him. But, I guess, there is one thing we share in common : We both love America and will do anything to keep it great! And then we have some other news to speak about. First of all, I want to congratulate Governor Sebelius and Representative Paul on their respective wins in Iowa. They both worked hard for that win and deserve it. As for their opponents, I say this to them : Keep running until the final vote has been counted, even if the Nominee has been chosen. The best part about Democracy is that we can vote for whoever we like when we like and we shouldn't let unelected individuals determine that because one candidate has the support of a majority of those individuals, democracy should be put on hold and all votes from there onwards should go to the that candidate.

Now, for the last two things. On Feingold's exit, I've been talking with people and I sort of have to agree that while I think his sister is a bit crazy, I do think at the very least a backroom deal happened rather than everything else that she claims. However, we'll only know when Russ himself comes out and explains everything. So I want you guys to message his office and ask him to make a comment. Once we get an official statement from him, without the Clintons or his family nearby, then I'll give you my complete opinion as you deserve. We just don't have all the information yet. And for Feingold's ex-supporter's, I say to you that the establishment is untrustworthy, whether or not Dena's accusations are the truth, and so I ask if you would join our movement. I won't demand it of you, for you can decide for yourselves, but with you behind us, our movement grows stronger and we'll be one step closer to making America Great Again. Finally, on this whole Feingold thing, as the fellow Democrats have said, if you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact the nearest authorities, because, even if he's from a mainstream party, he's still a human being and I care about his safety. I request that Representatives Paul and Hart do the same thing, just to unite everyone in this search.

And I've heard that Fox News has offered to give me a Town Hall with five questions and no arbitrary response length and I have to say to that yes, yes, yes! I accept that invitation and I will allow it to be one among undecided voters or those leaning towards me but unsure! I am glad to finally receive this message because its clear the American People are sick and tired of the establishment trying to muzzle me after I've grown so much. It's hard to believe that A year ago, my campaign was considered little more than a joke but now, with a potential convention coming if my deal with the heads of the Constitution Party works out, who's laughing now? With men like Mark Meadows and Chris Lauzens running on my platform for Congress, it's clear that now our campaign has clearly grabbed everyone's attentions.

Now, back on Lauzen, remember to support him and to push for the investigation into Hastert! This needs to be settled once and for all! I love you all and remember, together, with men like Lauzen and Meadows and with all of you, we will win!

For the time between Iowa and New Hampshire, Trump would campaign in New York, mainly focusing in the upstate part and the city using his messaging of Trade and how badly it's hurt the United States in recent years thanks to establishment policies before stating that he'll bring back jobs and negotiate better deals that'll make America the best exporter and #1 Manufacturer in the world once again. He has Sessions, Duncan, and Webb (when they're not campaigning for their own campaigns) campaign in the South as he uses Williamson and Allen to rally support for any potential congressional allies, General Valley is used to go to several veteran strongpoints and military bases and attempt to expand on Trump's base by explaining how Trump's foreign policy and Teddy Roosevelt ideas will make America great and safe without risking the lives of her servicemen and servicewomen so they can go home to their families waiting for them. Finally, General Flynn is sent towards Kansas, the Dakotas, and Montana to raise Trump's support there via his agricultural message while the constitution party is continued to be used for ground game and campaign organization in every state with internal polls being conducted in Alabama and Tennessee under Trump's campaign. Rudy Giulani is used in Connecticut, Rhode Island, NYC, and NJ using the same trade messages as Trump has as well as placing more effort on America first while Joe Arpaio is used in Arizona, California, Texas, and New Mexico to speaks about Trump's immigration policies and why they'll be best for America.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »

Donald Trump Speech for Scott Walker

Quote from: Donald Trump
Yet again, I'm impressed by the size of the crowd here. Be you guys Republicans, Democrats, or Independents, you're here to listen to a message about making America great once again, one that more and more people are agreeing with and rallying around because, as a message, it is the very thing that will bring us together. Today, I'm here to speak about the Wisconsin Special Election and give my endorsement to a certain individual who is here with us today. However, before I speak, I must say this : A United States Senator has been murdered, a Senator! Whatever your thoughts on Russ, whatever your thoughts on Establishment politicians, none of them deserve death or to be killed. I want a massive federal investigation into this and if this doesn't convince congress to pass a law to give more security to our politicians so they're safer, than I don't know what will. Regardless of your thoughts on this, just know that if elected President, I'll make sure more security is given to Senators and Representatives so they only thing they'll lose is their election instead of their lives, that's a promise!

Now, for the endorsement! Today, I am here to speak for a great man, the presumptive Republican Nominee for this Senate race, Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker! If he is able to win this seat, it'll be one less seat for President Gore and the Crony establishment of both parties and one more for our movement that is taking America by storm! With Scott in congress, you can have no doubt that on immigration, we'll get stuff done and bring an end to the troubled state our immigration system is currently in as we all agree that it is in need of total reform! However, I know a few concerns you all have for Mr. Walker about his stance on Free Trade, with many being unwilling to support him due to him being unwilling to disassociate himself with the idea completely. Don't be nervous, because I spoke to him last night. Me and him had a very long conversation that went on for hours and I eventually convinced how damaged and left behind America has become because of the so called 'free trade' policies of the Presidents of the past. We see our businesses move to China, Japan, India, South Korea, countries that have less human rights laws or restrictions when it comes to worker safety, all to make a quick buck while leaving millions of our own citizens to suffer a life without work and barely scraping by enough cash to put food on the table for their families. He realized that so much suffering has been because of 'free trade' and that the only way to end it is to tear it apart and make a far better version of it than before! So, when it comes to trade, know that now, Mr. Walker will undoubtedly support our movement on trade and will work to see that our ideas are seen and passed through congress. I pledge to campaign as hard as possible for him these next few months so he wins his Senate race as this will be one of the most important ones going into the general election.

Now, one more thing, as for Melissa Hart dropping out of the Republican Primary, I still have my own doubts about what Representative Paul has said about it, as I'm sure so many others do have, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now unless more details comes out of what happened. As for the Republican Primary, while I won't tell the people what to do, as it's up to them to decide what's best, make sure that Paul knows this isn't a coronation as he isn't an incumbent President, as even the Democrats, who have a President in office, currently have a competitive Primary that I want to see continue to the end with the winner of every vote being seen as the nominee instead of the winner of the delegate counts. And as for what Paul will likely say in response to this, I do not control whoever votes or who they vote for, so just know that every vote counts, no matter how small.

The Trump Campaign decided to spend the interlude between New Hampshire and Michigan in the state of Wisconsin, looking to build up more support for Trump in the rust belt as well as help Scott Walker in his campaign. Tim Allen campaigns for Trump in Michigan to spread his message to more Blue Collar voters and rally around his Independent campaign while Williamson remains in California to rally more and more of the most populated state around Trump's banner and message. Jeff Sessions, Jimmy Duncan, and Jim Webb continue to campaign in the South for Trump while campaigning for their own seats. Joe Arpaio continues to campaign on Trump's immigration message, mainly focusing on Texas and even Florida to rally legal immigrants and undecided pro-immigration reform citizens to the MAGA cause. Paul E. Valley goes to Florida and Texas to focus mostly on the veterans in those states in the hopes to continue to rally more of them to Trump's Big Stick ideas, Rudy Giulani continues to campaign in New England on Trump's trade ideas and his America First policy that'll keep the country safe, mostly focusing on New York City and Boston. Finally, while Flynn works to build Trump's support in Kansas and Oklahoma in the hopes to help him win them in November, The Constitution Party works on building Trump's campaign finances and structure in every state in order to give him a better chance at picking up at least one state in November in comparison to Ross Perot in 1992.

The campaign can't wait to see the results from the next round of polling.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 02:50:50 PM »

Trump plans to use the two newest endorsements he's received, Ben Carson and Gene Simmons to increase his support among disaffect gen X voters as well as increase his support from within the African American community, using Carson in the South and in Illinois and Michigan while Simmons is sent to California to rally more support among these sorts of voters.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 08:17:45 AM »

The Trump campaign would go on to focus on the Rust Belt once again with the knowledge that their candidate was now leading in Wisconsin and was now likely coming close in the other states in the region. Spending more time in the state of Wisconsin to consolidate his lead, he spent the 17th in Illinois, the 18th in Ohio, and the 19th in Michigan to rally more support for his campaign, hammering how badly the free trade policies of the establishment have ruined the job markets of the nations and how, as a businessman, will change that, touting his success at making successful businesses and continuing them. Meanwhile, voting is open for the campaign's own National Convention begins online and will continue until the third of February and currently it seems that San Francisco and Miami are currently in the lead with the participants.

Meanwhile, for Trump's surrogates, Floyd and Valley are sent across the various military bases across the country to rally home the message that Trump is for veterans and servicemen and servicewomen, Giulani is set to campaign in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut to have the message known that where the past two administrations and the establishment failed, Trump will keep America safe, Gene Simmons and Tim Allen campaign in Upstate New York, Indiana, and Pennsylvania to connect Trump's appeal of the WWC and Blue Collar Workers better as well as convince them that the establishment has caused too much damage to be forgiven. Williamson continues to campaign for Trump, this time in Oregon and Washington as he's hoped he's been able to rally enough support around the campaign in California to last a while, Arpaio focuses on giving Trump the edge in Arizona, knowing it could really help their chances if two or more states had him leading in the polls by solid margins before election night, Ben Carson was sent across the Black Belt of the South to bring home the message that the Democrats have ruined the African American Community ever since 60s and the Republicans have done nothing to earn it, meaning it's time to try out a third option for once. Sessions, Duncan, and Webb continue to campaign for Trump heavily in their respective states as Trump's campaign mainly focuses on the Rust Belt for the rest of January. Finally, the Constitution Party works to create campaign headquarters and ground games for Trump in Kansas, Montana, and Oklahoma. The Campaign and its surrogates also work to make sure Walker, Lauzens, Meadows, and Webb win their respective nominations and Elections. Finally, to deflect any potential attack from Paul, Trump says this :

"You know, I've been hearing rumors, a lot of them, that Representative Paul is planning to launch a series of attacks on me, planning to say things like I'm untrustworthy or that I'm simply pretending and I'm actually a lying snake. Well, I want him to do something he has yet to have done. Speak on the matter of the Speaker of the House and the crimes he committed. We've seen dozens of Washington insiders and a lot of members of the establishment defend Hastert, calling him a 'good man' who'd never do what he's been accused of. This is despite the fact that too many things add up when you look into it and seeing as I've personally spoken to his victims, I can definitely tell you that he certainly did those things and Hastert thinking about resigning just proves it more. However, the Republican's presumptive nominee is awfully quiet on the issue and has been ever since it first came out. So, I'd like his official comment on it right now, no wishy washy statements that he can worm himself out of later, does he believe the claims of Hastert's innocence or does he believe the claims that Lauzens brought up against him? It's time we the american people finds out what he truly thinks about this whole situation."
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2020, 02:08:57 PM »

The Donald Trump campaign would spend his time in the state of North Carolina, fighting for Mr. Mark Meadows in his Congressional Race while also looking to increase his strength and support in the region, campaigning on a very America First, Protectionist platform and reminding everyone of the following :"When I spoke out about Dennis Hastert, when I said he was guilty of what he did, Representative Paul remained silent. Even now, following the Speaker resigning after being outed as a child molester, Paul still refuses to speak. Now, I don't want an answer anymore, because we all know he's going to say that he didn't know and that Hastert is indeed a monster whereas if Hastert was found innocent, Representative Paul would say the complete opposite. At least those who supported Hastert were honest in their support for man such as him. But I believe it's time we leave it behind. Representative Paul believes you all are following me because you all know my abortion record or such things like that. Yes, I am personally pro-life, however, however, I'll allow the states to choose for themselves if they want abortions or not. It's not the right of the federal government to decide that, never has been. As for Roe v Wade, I would like individual state courts to handle it instead of having the Supreme Court be the end all, be all. Now, I hope the issue has been put to rest that the rights of the states, in my mind, comes before my own personal politics. But Representative Paul is trying to make the campaign about that when it's been clear from the very beginning that the American People want change and they want it now, a change in immigration, a change in trade, a change in just about everything because the establishment mucked it up! As for the Speakership Election, with the resignation of Hastert following his crimes, we now have a contest between Representative Boehner and Representative Blackburn, the latter of whom is taking on a very populist message that is needed for the leadership of the House. Folks, we can't let John Boehner become the Speaker or when our movement reaches office, we'll never be able to get anything done. So, call your local representatives, and request they back Blackburn for Speaker. As for the Representative herself, I would like to meet you in person and have a discussion and perhaps you can campaign for the candidates running against the incumbents who defended Hastert, to prove you're with us and not just jumping on the Bandwagon?

Our cause continues to grow and if we gain the speaker ship, then there is no telling what we'll be able to do while in the White House!
"

Trump's Surrogates would spend time campaigning for Lauzens in Illinois, Walker in Wisconsin, in their own states for their own elections, and finally in the states of Georgia and Florida to build up Trump's ground game in these states and perhaps have him lead the Top Two Parties by Election Day. The Campaign also reaches out to the Paul Campaign rather publicly to work together and get Scott Walker in the Senate and until then, they will cease any attacks between one another and will defend each other if one of the two democratic candidates attack them. The Trump Campaign also sends out a message to FOX News that they are ready for the Town Hall.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »

The Trump Campaign mainly focuses on Campaigning in Pennsylvania, though he holds one or two rallies for Meadows, stating that he isn't trusting an establishment figure like Taylor, as he's proving that he's only trying to save himself a primary defeat by quickly aligning with trumpian elements, like Marsha Blackburn. However, Trump encourages more and more support to go to Blackburn instead of Boehner, as he believes she will be able to assist him in his policies for the future. He mainly uses the WWC campaign platform that has been consistent across the rust belt and how both major parties will ensure that the status quo will remain in place if elected. Trump also hit back at Paul on the campaign trail : "So Paul says that Tariffs will hurt this country? Paul look around you, look at the White Working Class. Tell them they have a better life because their jobs have been shipped to China or Mexico in support of the Neoliberal Conservative ideas of Bill Clinton. I am giving them an actual alternative that will likely help them in the long run while you offer no true solution besides more of the same, which frankly, people are getting sick and tired of. The People want change and you aren't offering any.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2020, 12:35:47 PM »

The days leading into Super Tuesday for the Democrats sees the Trump campaign cranking up the infrastructure across the states, with major focus being placed on Florida and California in an effort to bring it to a 5% gap in either of those states in the next round of polling. The main thing he focuses on is how the establishment has truly hurt the American People with their ideas of 'Free' Trade being absolutely disastrous to worker's everywhere and how the country isn't what it was 20 years ago, when America was in a truly great economic boom. As for Hillary Clinton, he says that whatever is between her and Representative Paul is beef between them before going on the attack : "She says that I donated to her campaign for Senate twice and guess what, I did. But as I said again and again and again, I had to calculate who would win in the state so I can have proper business with them and I doubted that Hillary would lose either time, so I made the right choice in giving her my funds so I could potentially work with her in the future. Let's not forget that while I've been talking about these sorts of things for decades, even before her husband was in office, her husband implemented them and only now is she doing a complete 180. When she spoke in the interview, she was asked how being a member of the establishment was a good thing and knowing she couldn't spin it as such, she lashed out like a wild dog trying to defend itself. It's crazy how she thinks simply avoiding answering a question about her connections will get her off the hook so easily when it won't. It's clear she nor Paul are untrustworthy, both are creatures of the Washington machine and have been for decades now, so it's time for something new and with our movement now being just 5% behind in recent polling, I think we're ready to bring about true change in the country!"

Meanwhile, the Campaign is ready to announce where the convention will take place for the movement once Super Tuesday is finished as they celebrate the newly minted Speaker Blackburn's victory and campaign for Scott Walker for Senate, as well as Mark Meadows, Jim Webb, Jeff Sessions, Chris Lauzens, and Jimmy Duncan in case either of them are hit by the establishment machine. Trump also announces that he'll accept the popular nomination of any other party willing to endorse him, giving an open invitation for endorsements from the Reform Party and other such organizations, though he outright refuses parties that have explicit racist or anti-american goals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies